Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Twice Smitten, Once Shy! (487)

Anybody notice that Jessie mentioned Johto in the episode? I have no idea what she said but I heard the word Johto.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/vrbtic.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i44.*******.com/11kfvb5.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/15i5fn4.png[/IMG]
    Sometimes it feels like the whole wide world has made itself my enemy
    On hiatus until further notice. May come back once in a while to reply to PMs and approve of threads.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    These episodes also show what a good character Hikari is, willing to let Pachirisu go just because it didn't listen to her and messed up her hair...only to feel really bad afterward.
    Hummm... Do I smell irony, Cyber?

- Nozomi

Quote Originally Posted by S. Suikun
    Gotta love Musashi's Engrish.
    Indeed. I spotted it immediately, and was very amused. Megumi-san seems to be using lots of Engrish for Jesse lately...

And she's absolutely right: Pachirisu is a kawaii little bugger. Kimi no Soba de as the BGM for the chase scene was hilarious, period.

Hummm... Do I smell irony, Cyber?
    You know it.

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

Pretty funny episode...One of my top favorites really...

Pachirisu's so cute!And is the only electric Pokemon besides Pikachu a main character has caught!
    X team:

Emerald team:
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) (trade)
    Friend code: 4556-0061-9735, Redjirachi
    UTC: +12

Pokedex: 718 out of 719 obtained. Only Genesect is left

Darn, I was hoping to see Discharge in the animé.

Other than that, neat.

Pachirisu is so cool but it looks don't like Hikary
    I and Pikachu [IMG]http://i18.*******.com/161dsag.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i13.*******.com/2qizt5y.jpg[/IMG]My Team?

I liked this one it had lots of funny moments and reminded me of the early days of the first season.

Credit goes to Eroiduelist for the bannar

"Her fate is foretold by the whispers of the trees." - Forest Of Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Umi Mizuno View Post
    Anybody notice that Jessie mentioned Johto in the episode? I have no idea what she said but I heard the word Johto.
    No, you hear that all the time. "Chotto" means "wait".

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

What I really liked near the ending is it actually looked like Ash and co. LOST to Team Rocket for once. How damn cool was it to see Pachirisu go with Jessie and take off by balloon, while Ash, Hikari and Brock were stuck to the ground and couldn't move? It actually seemed like the good guys lost for once!
    Please, no matter what Team Rocket does, they will always lose even when they are so close to winning. This isn't the first time that in this scenario that Team Rocket lost at the last second. (it surely won't be the last)

Please, no matter what Team Rocket does, they will always lose even when they are so close to winning
    Orienteering Contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    Orienteering Contest.
    James & Mime Jr won that contest fair and square, while Jessie and Meowth did the typical cheating.

Who cares? I was just making a comment. No need to start your obnoxious anti-TR bias.

Isn't character bashing supposed to be against the rules in this forum? There are a lot of people who have broken them lately.

I have to say that Hikari is one of the best characters of the complete anime, I think she's the best character pokemon has ever had. Lots of development of her and we can actually see that she's a character that cares about her pokemon but as well for her development as a coordinator. The animation was beautiful and Pachirisu is hands down one of the best pokemons of the anime. He's not tiring like some of the other pokemons, he's funny everytime he's on the screen.

Hands downs one of the best episodes, it had everything, emotion and a great balance of comedy.

why did hikari captured the pachirisu two times?

She actually tried to release it after Pachi's little hyperness/electricity problem became clear. After the Rocket-ference(and a pep talk by Ash and Brock), she asked Pachirisu to join the team again.

I'll play the sadist and say that the episode, with the exception of its rather amusing chase scene, was quite boring to me. It looked pretty and everything, but that doesn't change the fact that I wanted to fast forward through it. Luckily, the next episode looks far more entertaining to me.

Anyways, I'm glad Hikari got a Pachirisu. It was one of the Pokemon I predicted she'd end up with. I can't see her with too many more. Its antics are amusing, but its personality is really draining. I typically dislike overly hyper characters like that, and I hope that it's toned down just slightly over the coming days. I can't wait to see its battling prowess.

I haven't spoken too much about the episode because, well, other than that chase, and the TR battle (which actually didn't make too much sense to me), it was rather forgetable to the type of person I am.

Who cares? I was just making a comment. No need to start your obnoxious anti-TR bias.
    I hope you are not saying all this just to force me to like Team Rocket.

Still, I admit they did beat Ash & Co this time only to be outwitted by the pesky Pachirisu that Jessie seemingly caught.

Quote Originally Posted by scizor08 View Post
    why did hikari captured the pachirisu two times?
    She released it the first time because she was depressed because it was out of control and not listening to her, and kept shocking her, so she thought it didn't want to be with her. But then she felt really bad about it and ended up re-capturing it.

I loved the drama in this epp. Hikari's sad scene was great. It was boring though, and the colour scheme continues being the same.

ˇTiptug, the generic bug!HERE

It was boring though, and the colour scheme continues being the same.
    Well, the grass was green, Hikari's skirt was pink, the sky was blue....

Boring? This episode was pretty exciting, although I'm surprised you found the drama to be good in this, especially since this was more of a wacky episode then dramatic (which is good IMO)

Well, the grass needs to be green, the sky needs to be blue and Hikari's skirt needs to be pink and Pikachu needs to be yellow. There was really nothing wrong with the colors.

Yeah why do people insist on finding ridiculous things to complain about?

After watching this...I don't know, but I laughed hysterically when Hikari caught Pachirisu. Why? Because Ash and Brock suddenly just floated in from both sides.

Also, the entire chase scene was made of win. Wish Greggle and Sudowood were their too...heck, putting in Team Rocket's Pokemon chasing after it would rule as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Yeah why do people insist on finding ridiculous things to complain about?
    Some people just don't like comedy and ditzy female characters, I guess.

Hikari's antics alone made this episode amusing, with her girliness about her hair and the way she went nuts over Pachirisu.

The only reason to not like this episode is if you don't like episodes aimed at girls. Which is understandable, but half the show has been aimed at girls since AG began which was over 4 1/2 years ago so these people are wasting their time.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast