Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Twice Smitten, Once Shy! (487)

What is that? Starly?
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by The End View Post
    I think thats the first time we have had 2 electric pokemon in the anime series for the main characters. This will be interesting to see in future episodes.
    If Ritchie is a main character then Pachirisu is third electric pokemon.

Mattieandpoliwhirl please don't triple post
    Last edited by terrova; 17th February 2007 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pochama_blue View Post
    No ones put this on YouTube yet so i haven't seen it but based on the short clips taken out of it i've seen it looks hilarious
    What are you talking about? I saw it two days after it aired in Youtube...I think, it aired Thursday I saw it Saturday or Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattieandpoliwhirl View Post
    On page 3 that Starly is so wierd!!!!
    Do you mean Gravy's Signature and that drooled starly?

i just saw this on youtube with no subs

Quote Originally Posted by battlemaster123 View Post
    i just saw this on youtube with no subs
    I'll get the fireworks and streamers, because we're all just that ecstatic.

It was a great episode.

Hmmm, this episode was a refreshing one. Another "cute" capture for Hikari.

Pachirisu doesn't appeal to me very much, particularly because it doesn't evolve and reminds me of a baby morphed Pikachu for some reason. It seems fitting for Hikari, however, which made the episode good overall. But I'm hoping that she can hopefully win a contest and earn her first ribbon the next time she participates in one. And she's gotta start training her Pachirisu.
    ~ COMING SOON ~

Shiftry leapt into the air, shrieking and roaring as she started glowing and absorbing the sun’s light. Leaves shifted and curled at the edges as footsteps sounded on the grass. Her eyes were wide open and crazed, glazed with a white radiance. A slim, dark figure spontaneously crossed overhead, elegant and mysterious as it disappeared within the rose-colored vortex. It all seemed like a medieval fantasy; only reality blended in to make it all seem practical. The new otherworldly essence drifted in, allowing the illumination to bless the woman and reveal herself to the world. Karen had arrived

Do you think it's at all possible for PUSA to keep the Ballad version of Kimi no Soba de, Considering that it's non-vocal?

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Hikari is very adamant about her looks.

Hell, one of the contributing reasons that she released Pachirisu was because it messed up her hair and she couldn't comb it.

I'd say Hikari cares much more about her looks than any of the other female characters. Misty only brought up how she looked once in a blue moon, May strangely enough almost never brought up how she looked, (perhaps because she already knew she was hot and didn't need confirmation from other people?), but Hikari is all about her looks.
    These contests utilize the trainer's looks along with their pokemon. Of course Hikari has to look her best.
    Xatu's FireRed Pokedex states: "In South America, it is said that its right eye sees the future and its left eye views the past." This is the Pokemon world. South America doesn't exist!

I'm here too. . .DeviantArt Account

Read my fanfic! The Trial
    Contestshipping, R rated

Quote Originally Posted by ~Gregguru~ View Post
    Do you think it's at all possible for PUSA to keep the Ballad version of Kimi no Soba de, Considering that it's non-vocal?
    Most like PUSA will edit it out, unfortunately.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Didn't this episode air yesterday? It did according to the main site, but nobody's said anything about it either here, or Bulbagarden, or the IGN Pokemon Board's anime thread.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

It didn't. It airs tonight.

From what I heard in the preview, Pachirisu might be keeping its original voice.
    Haxorus has been pitted against a Raticate in a pokemon battle. Who will get to make the first move?

Considering it kept it's Japanese name, it would have been moot to change the anime voice.
    It stayed.
    And Mewoth's comment about Pachirisu having another land lord kinda tickled me.
    The thing that kinda grates me like cheese IS that even the way they pronounce it's name, it's way to friggin close to Pikachu's! Ya now, being an electric vermon and all. Nice job copping out on the Elequirrel name Nintendo.

Cute episode though. 7 outta 10.
    Monkeys are rather expensive :-|

I wouldn't be surprised if they started making products with Pachirisu. Toys, shirts, etc. Like with Pikachu, but not as much as Pikachu, seeing how it's been well-known for over 10 years!

It was an alright ep. though. The scene where the Pokemon chase after Pachirisu was a chuckle.

7/10

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude
    Didn't this episode air yesterday? It did according to the main site, but nobody's said anything about it either here, or Bulbagarden, or the IGN Pokemon Board's anime thread.
    4th of July Foster's marathon.X(

Anyway, I think they did a pretty good job on the dub. Pachirisu kept its voice(squee~), the Kimi no Soba de ballad was used once again...and was that new stock dub music replacing the vocal version? I also recall a witty line about Jesse going into politics. That's just eebil, guys.

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

I forgot the dub of this episode was airing today until I actually turned the TV on...

It was alright though. Pachirisu getting chased around was halirious.

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

All I can say is that it was a very cute episode. Pachirisu some how reminded me of Hand Banana from ATHF and was just waiting for it to say "All I know is BALL and GOOD...and RAPE!" But that's beside the point. When Dawn let Pachirisu go like that, I thought to myself if she's been listening to Paul (just a bit).

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Most like PUSA will edit it out, unfortunately.
    Nope, they kept it.

Having not seen the original Japanese version, my first thing said must be a question: Did Pachirisu keep it's Japanese voice? I mean, since its got the same name in Japan as it is in English and all...

The chase scene is officialy the best thing I have ever layed my eyes upon in the anime! The only real competition it gets is Ash and James as eggplants in "Claydol, Big and Tall!" It's THAT good!

And Meowth's so-called 'Team Rocket Perfume' was just a Potion with a Rocket "R" on it. WTF?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Four Karen
    Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best.
    Take a step and I'm on my way. Gonna start all over again!

Quote Originally Posted by Teh Roxxorz View Post
    Having not seen the original Japanese version, my first thing said must be a question: Did Pachirisu keep it's Japanese voice? I mean, since its got the same name in Japan as it is in English and all...
    As was already mentioned at least once, yes. And that's a very good thing too, its voice is adorable.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Not bad at all, lots of fun and Pachirisu is as cute as. The chasing scene was hilarious and I liked Brock's 'politics' line

What did Team Rocket say when they got blasted by Pachirisu?

Ashy Boy: Do you mean their little chats or when they actually blast off?
    Oh, did I love this episode. It was so funny!
    That chase scene was the best, then Ash sent out his Pokemon, oh man!
    Too bad we didn't get to see Croagunk, probably would have killed Pachirisu anyway! But Sudowoodo would have been a nice edition to the chase scene.
    Oh well, I loved Jessie in this episode, they should get her favorite Pokemon more often, Team Rocket actually stole something, that was actually an exciting episode somewhat because of them.... then, they got blown up.... but that Pachirisu was so cute, not to mention strong!
    The Bad Guys Rule!

Quote Originally Posted by PamperedPersian1 View Post
    Ashy Boy: Do you mean their little chats or when they actually blast off?
    When they actually blast off

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast