Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When the moon hits your eye.... (Valentines Day 2007)

Default When the moon hits your eye.... (Valentines Day 2007)

It Bloody Hurts thats what, you ever had a moon in your eye? Not a very pretty sight I can tell you, had neck pain for a week becasue of the bloody weight of it I ahd to carry about, I'm jsut glad to have got rid of.....oops, I mean >>; " Like a Big pizza pie...thats Amoooorrrréééé"

Yes, It's that time once again, where the Cupid gets his Diaper back on for the nightly rounds of shoot the random strangers and see what happens, and the birds and the bees get jiggy wid it big willy style once more, the time, it's ??Valentines Day??

and here at FB, you all know we *Cough* Love you all =D and what better way to show it then giving you lots of nifty little goodies right? Well take a gander at all this lovely little stuff we've got for you tooodddaay:

From arnie you get a:
    - when attatched to your Pokemon, and it enters battle the Opponent (of opposite gender) has a 25% chance of being attracted to your Pokemon.

On this special day of love we celebrate not only the close bonds shared between soul mates, but also between friends. While these relationships are built over time, and our actions on a daily basis cement these bonds, today we're giving out some items more as a symbol of the day.

From me, everyone who posts today will receive:
    x1 Love Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will give them two levels.
    x1 Pink Valentines Coin Case OR x1 Red Valentines Coin Case, each containing 2,000 coins.

Happy Valentines Day ^-~

Happy Valentine's Day. :O

And from SM this time comes...

Valentine's Candy: Gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Beauty Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent to a regular rare candy. Full Beauty Training must be linked to when using your Valentine's Candy.

Cupid's Bow & Arrow: When given to a Pokemon as a hold item, the Pokemon may attempt to strike an opposite gendered Pokemon for guaranteed attraction that will last 2 rounds or until the opposing Pokemon is struck by an attack. This may be used once per battle only, hit or miss.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
    From me today you shall get:
    A Super Pass and
    A Heart Scale.

And from the Loki:
    For the Pokemon in love, these gifts will help:

TM Attract for wooing the Pokemon you love.
    Red Flute to keep those who try to woo your Pokemon away.

Enjoy! And Happy Valentine's Day!

And from Shinjara....

Happy Valentines to all you beautiful people!

I have some lovely presents for you all. You will all receive:

Passion Pokéblock. This Pokéblock will raise Cute and Beauty Stats by 20 points each to give your pokémon that extra 'ooh la la' :P

Bottle of 'Eau de Bellossom' Perfume: This aroma is derived from the petals on a Bellossom's head. It has a beautiful sweet and fruity aroma and when sprayed onto a beloved pokémon, they will begin to relax and feel a wave of serenity pass over them. This sensation allows them to learn the move "Sweet Scent". (One time use only, to use it either post in the Training Center on a Monday, or in this thread)

Hope you all enjoy your day <3~

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    It Bloody Hurts thats what, you ever had a moon in your eye? Not a very pretty sight I can tell you, had neck pain for a week becasue of the bloody weight of it I ahd to carry about, I'm jsut glad to have got rid of.....oops, I mean >>; " Like a Big pizza pie...thats Amoooorrrréééé"

Yes, It's that time once again, where the Cupid gets his Diaper back on for the nightly rounds of shoot the random strangers and see what happens, and the birds and the bees get jiggy wid it big willy style once more, the time, it's ??Valentines Day??

and here at FB, you all know we *Cough* Love you all =D and what better way to show it then giving you lots of nifty little goodies right? Well take a gander at all this lovely little stuff we've got for you tooodddaay:

From arnie you get a:
    - when attatched to your Pokemon, and it enters battle the Opponent (of opposite gender) has a 25% chance of being attracted to your Pokemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    On this special day of love we celebrate not only the close bonds shared between soul mates, but also between friends. While these relationships are built over time, and our actions on a daily basis cement these bonds, today we're giving out some items more as a symbol of the day.

x1 Pink Valentines Coin Case OR x1 Red Valentines Coin Case, each containing 2,000 coins.

Happy Valentines Day ^-~
    Quote Originally Posted by SM View Post

Valentine's Candy: Gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Beauty Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent to a regular rare candy. Full Beauty Training must be linked to when using your Valentine's Candy.

Cupid's Bow & Arrow: When given to a Pokemon as a hold item, the Pokemon may attempt to strike an opposite gendered Pokemon for guaranteed attraction that will last 2 rounds or until the opposing Pokemon is struck by an attack. This may be used once per battle only, hit or miss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
    A Super Pass and
    A Heart Scale.
    And from the Loki:

And from Shinjara....

Passion Pokéblock. This Pokéblock will raise Cute and Beauty Stats by 20 points each to give your pokémon that extra 'ooh la la' :P

Bottle of 'Eau de Bellossom' Perfume: This aroma is derived from the petals on a Bellossom's head. It has a beautiful sweet and fruity aroma and when sprayed onto a beloved pokémon, they will begin to relax and feel a wave of serenity pass over them. This sensation allows them to learn the move "Sweet Scent". (One time use only, to use it either post in the Training Center on a Monday, or in this thread)

Right, lets hope I got the multiquote right.

Picking up the nameless necklace, red valentines day coin case, cupid's bow and arrow, heart scale, TM Attract and the Red Flute. And the Bottle of 'Eau de Bellossom' Perfume which I guess I can use straight away, on my tangela, Bo.
    Last edited by Another Fan; 14th February 2007 at 8:32 PM.

Picking up:

From Arnold:
    x01 Amore Necklace
    From Tess:
    x01 Pink Coin Case w/ 2000 coins.
    x01 Love Berry
    From SM:
    x01 Valentines Candy
    x01 Cupid's Bow & Arrow
    From Wayne:
    x01 Super Pass
    x01 Heart Scale
    From Loki:
    x01 TM Attract
    x01 Red Flute
    From Shinjara:
    x01 Passion Pokeblock
    x01 Eau de Bellossom

Teaching TM Attract to my Lv. 50 (M) Persian.
    Giving the Amore Necklace to my Lv. 60 (F) Typhlosion.
    Using Eau de Bellossom on my Lv. 26 (F) Butterfree, teaching her Sweet Scent.

Edit: Quotes. >>;;

From arnie you get a:

Happy Valentines Day ^-~

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
    A Super Pass and
    A Heart Scale.
    And from the Loki:

And from Shinjara....

Last edited by Fangirl; 14th February 2007 at 8:06 PM.

From arnie you get a:

Happy Valentines Day ^-~

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
    A Super Pass and
    A Heart Scale.
    And from the Loki:

And from Shinjara....

thanks mod-peoples, happy single-awareness day =o

taking:
    - Ruby Pendant
    - Love Berry
    - Red Valentine Coin Case with 2000 coins
    - Valentine's Candy
    - Cupid's Bow and Arrow
    - Super Pass
    - Heart Scale
    - TM Attract
    - Red Flute
    - Passion Pokeblock
    - Bottle of 'Eau de Bellossom' Perfume

giving the Love Berry and Valentine's Candy to Isaac, my Lvl. 32 Ivysaur, which raises him to Lvl. 35
    Last edited by Lee-san; 14th February 2007 at 8:25 PM.

From arnie you get a:

Happy Valentines Day ^-~

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
    A Super Pass and
    A Heart Scale.
    And from the Loki:

And from Shinjara....

Taking the following from our caring mods:

-Ruby Pendant from Arnold
    -Love Berry and a Red Valentines Case from Tess
    -Valentine Candy and Cupid's Arrow Set-thing from SM
    -Super Pass and a Heart Scale from Wayne
    -TM Attract and a Red Flute from Loki
    -Love Pokeblock and "Eau de Belossom" from Shinjara

Using the following on my Pokemon:

-Love Berry on my Mawile, raising him from level 12 to Level 14
    -Attaching Red Necklace to my Mawile
    -Attaching Cupid's Arrow on Tori, my Baltoy, removing TwistedSpoon

Thank you all!
    Last edited by Jonouchi; 14th February 2007 at 8:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arnold View Post

From arnie you get a:

Happy Valentines Day ^-~
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny_Magneton View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
    A Super Pass and
    A Heart Scale.
    Quote Originally Posted by ??*??*?? View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara View Post

Snaking these thingers:
    Heart Pendant
    Lover Berry
    Red Coin Case con 2000 credits
    Valentine's Cander
    The Righteous Bow of Cupid and also his arrow
    Supah Pass
    TM Attract
    Red Flute
    Passion Pokeblock
    French Perfume

AH YES, a heart scale too x_X

Lotsa goodies
    Perfume is on Bud for some Sweet Scent action.
    Last edited by Weebos, Purveyor of Great Fun; 14th February 2007 at 9:33 PM.

Picking up:

-Heart Pendant
    -Love Berry
    -Red Valentine's Coin Case with 2,000 coins
    -Valentine's candy
    -Cupid's Bow & Arrow
    -Super Pass
    -Heart Scale
    -TM Attract
    -Red Flute
    -Passion Pokeblock
    -Bellossom Perfume

-Using the Perfume to teach Sweet Scent to my Taillow.
    -Using the Valentine's Candy to raise my Mightyena from Lv. 21 to Lv. 23. Salon Links: 1-4 5-6 7-8 9-10
    -Using the Love Berry to raise my Farfetch'd from Lv. 28 to Lv. 30

Thank you all~ <3

From arnie you get a:

Happy Valentines Day ^-~[/color]

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
    A Super Pass and
    A Heart Scale.
    And from the Loki:

And from Shinjara....

Last edited by quilava plush; 14th February 2007 at 9:33 PM.

From arnie you get a:

Happy Valentines Day ^-~

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
    A Super Pass and
    A Heart Scale.
    And from the Loki:

And from Shinjara....

Claiming the following:
    Heart Necklace
    Love Berry
    Red Coin Case with 2000 coins
    Valentine's Candey
    Cupid's Bow and Arrow
    Super Pass
    Heart Scale
    TM Attract
    Red Flute
    Passion Pokeblock
    Bottle of 'Eau de Bellossom' Perfume

Thank you Mods!!!!!!
    Happy Valentines Day to all!!!!!
    Last edited by thed3; 14th February 2007 at 8:46 PM. Reason: Damn you Multi-Quote for not working!

Thanks you moddles =0

Picking up:
    x01 Amore Necklace
    x01 Pink Coin Case
    x01 Love Berry
    x01 Valentines Candy
    x01 Cupid's Bow & Arrow
    x01 Super Pass
    x01 Heart Scale
    x01 TM Attract
    x01 Red Flute
    x01 Passion Pokeblock
    x01 Eau de Bellossom
    From arnie you get a:
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
    A Super Pass and
    A Heart Scale.
    And from the Loki:

And from Shinjara....

From arnie you get a:

Happy Valentines Day ^-~

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
    A Super Pass and
    A Heart Scale.
    And from the Loki:

And from Shinjara....

Collecting all the cool Valentines Day stuff.

From Arnold:
    x01 Ruby Necklace
    From Tess:
    x01 Red Coin Case w/ 2000 coins.
    x01 Love Berry
    From SM:
    x01 Valentines Candy
    x01 Cupid's Bow & Arrow
    From Wayne:
    x01 Super Pass
    x01 Heart Scale
    From Loki:
    x01 TM Attract
    x01 Red Flute
    From Shinjara:
    x01 Passion Pokeblock
    x01 Eau de Bellossom

Using my Valentines Candy to raise my Lv. 14 Goldeen to Lv. 16. BP Confirmation.
    Using Love Berry to raise my Lv. 6 Ekans to Lv. 8, awesome.
    Using Eau de Bellossom perfume on Goldeen, teaching her Sweet Scent.

Thanks, guys.

From arnie you get a:

Happy Valentines Day ^-~

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
    A Super Pass and
    A Heart Scale.
    And from the Loki:

And from Shinjara....

Woot the mods love us <3

ANYWAY.

Picking up the following:

From Arnold, the Beautiful Necklace.
    From Tess, the Love Berry and the Red Valentine's Case w/ 2,000 coins.
    From SM, the Valentine's Candy and Cupid's Bow and Arrow.
    From Wayne, the Super Pass and Heart Scale.
    From Loki, TM Attract and a Red Flute
    And form Beckles, the Passion Pokeblock and the Perfume.

Thanks mods :3

Happy Valentines Day ^-~

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
    A Super Pass and
    A Heart Scale.
    And from the Loki:

And from Shinjara....

Picking up Love Berry, Red Valetines Coin Case, 2000 coins, Valentine Candy, Cupid's Bow and Arrow, Super Pass, Heart Scale, TM Attract, Red Flute, Passion PokeBlock, Eau de Bellossom Perfume

Thank you all, and happy Valentine's day!

From arnie you get a:
    Picking Ruby Necklace.

Happy Valentines Day ^-~
    Picking one Love Berry, and one Red Valentines Coin Case.

Picking Valentine's Candy, and Cupid's Bow & Arrow.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
    A Super Pass and
    A Heart Scale.
    Picking one Super Pass and Heart Scale.

And from the Loki:

Picking one TM Attract, and one Red Flute.

And from Shinjara....

Picking Passion Pokéblock and Bottle of Eau de Bellossom Perfume.

Thanks to all of you for these lovely gifts ^_^

From arnie you get a:

Happy Valentines Day ^-~

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
    A Super Pass and
    A Heart Scale.
    And from the Loki:

And from Shinjara....

Thankya all very much guys and girls ^-^

Picking up:
    1 x Love Heart Necklace
    1 x Love Berry
    1 x Pink Pokeblock Case w/2000 coins
    1 x Valentines Candy
    1 x Cupid's Bow and Arrow
    1 x Super Pass
    1 x Heart Scale
    1 x TM Attract
    1 x Red Flute
    1 x Passion Pokeblock
    1 x Eau 'de Bellossom Perfume

Feeding my Valentines Candy to my Ninjask to raise her from Lv. 38 to Lv. 40 *BP's 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10*
    Feeding my Love Berry to my Kadabra (although he really doesn't deserve it, and is no reflection on how I feel for him ¬¬) to raise him from Lv. 37 to Lv. 39

Happy Valentines Day all =3

Wow, must everything be quoted? Surely on this Valentines day, that would be huge overkill. But alas... I'll just do it anyways. Happy Valentines Day, everyone!

From arnie you get a:
    Picking up from Arn:
    Heart/Love Necklace

Happy Valentines Day ^-~
    Picking up from Tess:
    Love Berry (level-up x2)
    Red Valentines Coin Case

Picking up from SM:
    Valentines Candy (x2 Level to Pokemon with full Beauty points, x1 to all others)
    Cupid's Bow and Arrow (once per battle, attempt to strike opposite gendered Pokemon with attraction that lasts two rounds)

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
    A Super Pass and
    A Heart Scale.
    Picking up from Wolverine:
    Super Pass
    Heart Scale

And from the Loki:

Picking up from Loki:
    TM Attract
    Red Flute

And from Shinjara....

Picking up from Shinjara:
    Passion Pokeblock (Cute and Beauty +20)
    Bottle of 'Eau de Bellossom' Perfume (teaches Sweet Scent)

Thank you all! *scrounges through regi post for something to give back* >_>
    Last edited by Alilatias; 14th February 2007 at 10:48 PM.

Happy Valentines Day, everyone. If you want to keep a romantic mood, why not check out my new One-Shot? *is pelted savagely with candy hearts*

Here's what I am le taking:
    From Arnold:
    -One necklace that, if worn, has a 25% chance of making an opponent of the opposite gender Attracted.

From enchantress:
    -Love Berry that makes a Pokémon gain two levels when eaten.
    -Red Valentines Coin Case containing 2,000 Coins.

From SM:
    -Valentine's Candy that boosts a Pokémon's level by one.
    -Cupid's Bow & Arrow, a held item that can be used once per battle, and if the arrow hits, will cause an opposite-gendered opponent to be Attracted for either 2 turns or until they're hit by an attack.

From Wolverine:
    -One Super Pass
    -One Heart Scale

From Loki:
    -TM Attract
    -Red Flute

From Shinjara:
    -Passion Pokéblock, which raises both Cute and Beauty Stats by 20.
    -A bottle of 'Eau de Bellossom' Perfume, which teaches one Pokémon the attack Sweet Scent.

Merci beaucoup a tout le monde pour ces cadeaux magnifiques! :3

See, I can speak French too. But the damn 'a' needs an accent. D:

Happy Valentines Day!

~Psychic

From arnie you get a:

Happy Valentines Day ^-~

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
    A Super Pass and
    A Heart Scale.
    And from the Loki:

And from Shinjara....

EDIT: P(M)S: Octillery's so unoriginal that he has to rip off my explanations for items.
    D: If you're gonna use my summaries, you have to pay me. No joke.

I expect you to give me your soul tomorrow, kthnxbye.
    Last edited by Psychic; 15th February 2007 at 2:45 AM.

From arnie you get a:

Happy Valentines Day ^-~

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
    A Super Pass and
    A Heart Scale.
    And from the Loki:

And from Shinjara....

OMG MULTIQUOTE.

Here is what I shall be claiming:

From Arnold:
    -One necklace that, if worn, has a 25% chance of making an opponent of the opposite gender Attracted.

From enchantress:
    -Love Berry that makes a Pokémon gain two levels when eaten.
    -Red Valentines Coin Case containing 2,000 Coins.

From SM:
    -Valentine's Candy that boosts a Pokémon's level by one.
    -Cupid's Bow & Arrow, a held item that can be used once per battle, and if the arrow hits, will cause an opposite-gendered opponent to be Attracted for either 2 turns or until they're hit by an attack.

From Wolverine:
    -One Super Pass
    -One Heart Scale

From Loki:
    -TM Attract
    -Red Flute

From Shinjara:
    -Passion Pokéblock, which raises both Cute and Beauty Stats by 20.
    -A bottle of 'Eau de Bellossom' Perfume, which teaches one Pokémon the attack Sweet Scent.

Thank you all =P. Happy Valentines Day!

From arnie you get a:

Happy Valentines Day ^-~

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
    A Super Pass and
    A Heart Scale.
    And from the Loki:

And from Shinjara....

Picking up:

Heart Necklace
    Love Berry
    Red Coin Case with 2000 coins
    Valentine's Candey
    Cupid's Bow and Arrow
    Super Pass
    Heart Scale
    TM Attract
    Red Flute
    Passion Pokeblock
    Bottle of 'Eau de Bellossom' Perfume

Thank you very much!

Bejeezus, we have to Quote everything now? o.O; *dies*

All righty then, picking up:

1x Heart-shaped Necklace
    1x Love Berry
    1x Pink Valentine's Coin Case(Containing 2000 Coins)
    1x Valentine's Candy
    1x Cupid's Bow & Arrow
    1x Super Pass
    1x Heart Scale
    1x TM ATTRACT
    1x Red Flute
    1x Passion Pokéblock
    1x Bottle of 'Eau de Bellossom Perfume

I think that's everything... I'll have to get back to you on item usage. XP

Thanks muchly. <3 Happy Valentine's Day. ^.~

From arnie you get a:

A Super Pass and
    A Heart Scale.
    And from the Loki:

And from Shinjara....

Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 15th February 2007 at 2:52 AM.

From arnie you get a:

Happy Valentines Day ^-~

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
    A Super Pass and
    A Heart Scale.
    And from the Loki:

And from Shinjara....

?~ Happy Heart Day evur-body. I know all of you had a better one than me. XP ~?

I am hereby picking up the following:

From Arnold:
    x01 A Heartful Necklace

From Tess:
    x01 Red Coin Case w/ 2000 coins.
    x01 Love Berry (~Feeding to my Banette, raising it from Level Forty-Five to Level Forty-Seven)

From SM:
    x01 Valentines Candy (~Feeding to my Sandshrew, who has full Beauty Points, to raise her from Level Eleven to Level Thirteen.)
    x01 Cupid's Bow & Arrow

From Wayne:
    x01 Super Pass
    x01 Heart Scale

From Loki:
    x01 TM Attract
    x01 Red Flute

From Shinjara:
    x01 Passion Pokeblock
    x01 Eau de Bellossom (~Teaching Sweet Scent to my Sandshrew.)

Thanks again everybody!
    Last edited by Jon Jen; 15th February 2007 at 3:06 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast