Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When the moon hits your eye.... (Valentines Day 2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    It Bloody Hurts thats what, you ever had a moon in your eye? Not a very pretty sight I can tell you, had neck pain for a week becasue of the bloody weight of it I ahd to carry about, I'm jsut glad to have got rid of.....oops, I mean >>; " Like a Big pizza pie...thats Amoooorrrréééé"

Yes, It's that time once again, where the Cupid gets his Diaper back on for the nightly rounds of shoot the random strangers and see what happens, and the birds and the bees get jiggy wid it big willy style once more, the time, it's ??Valentines Day??

and here at FB, you all know we *Cough* Love you all =D and what better way to show it then giving you lots of nifty little goodies right? Well take a gander at all this lovely little stuff we've got for you tooodddaay:

From arnie you get a:
    - when attatched to your Pokemon, and it enters battle the Opponent (of opposite gender) has a 25% chance of being attracted to your Pokemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    On this special day of love we celebrate not only the close bonds shared between soul mates, but also between friends. While these relationships are built over time, and our actions on a daily basis cement these bonds, today we're giving out some items more as a symbol of the day.

From me, everyone who posts today will receive:
    x1 Love Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will give them two levels.
    x1 Pink Valentines Coin Case OR x1 Red Valentines Coin Case, each containing 2,000 coins.

Happy Valentines Day ^-~
    Quote Originally Posted by SM View Post
    Happy Valentine's Day. :O

And from SM this time comes...

Valentine's Candy: Gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Beauty Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent to a regular rare candy. Full Beauty Training must be linked to when using your Valentine's Candy.

Cupid's Bow & Arrow: When given to a Pokemon as a hold item, the Pokemon may attempt to strike an opposite gendered Pokemon for guaranteed attraction that will last 2 rounds or until the opposing Pokemon is struck by an attack. This may be used once per battle only, hit or miss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
    From me today you shall get:
    A Super Pass and
    A Heart Scale.
    And from the Loki:
    For the Pokemon in love, these gifts will help:

TM Attract for wooing the Pokemon you love.
    Red Flute to keep those who try to woo your Pokemon away.

Enjoy! And Happy Valentine's Day!
    And from Shinjara....

Happy Valentines to all you beautiful people!

I have some lovely presents for you all. You will all receive:

Passion Pokéblock. This Pokéblock will raise Cute and Beauty Stats by 20 points each to give your pokémon that extra 'ooh la la' :P

Bottle of 'Eau de Bellossom' Perfume: This aroma is derived from the petals on a Bellossom's head. It has a beautiful sweet and fruity aroma and when sprayed onto a beloved pokémon, they will begin to relax and feel a wave of serenity pass over them. This sensation allows them to learn the move "Sweet Scent". (One time use only, to use it either post in the Training Center on a Monday, or in this thread)

Hope you all enjoy your day <3~
    Happy Valentines Day mods! Thanks for the stuff.

From Arnold:
    ~ [x01] Heart Locket

From Tess:
    ~ [x01] Love Berry
    ~ [x01] Red Coin Case
    ~ [x2,000] Coins

From Becki:
    ~ [x01] Passion Pokeblock (+20 Cute & Beauty)
    ~ [x01] Blossom Perfume (Sweet Scent)

From SM:
    ~ [x01] Valentine Candy
    ~ [x01] Cupid Bow & Arrow

From Wayne:
    ~ [x01] Super Pass
    ~ [x01] Heart Scale

From Loki:
    ~ [x01] TM Attract
    ~ [x01] Red Flute
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Using:
    ~ [x01] Love Berry
    ~ [x01] Valentine's Candy

both on my Lv.17 [F] Nidoram (10 BPs) to raise her +4Lvs. = Lv.21 [F] Nidoran
    Last edited by Dae~Maker; 15th February 2007 at 4:11 AM.

It Bloody Hurts thats what, you ever had a moon in your eye? Not a very pretty sight I can tell you, had neck pain for a week becasue of the bloody weight of it I ahd to carry about, I'm jsut glad to have got rid of.....oops, I mean >>; " Like a Big pizza pie...thats Amoooorrrréééé"

Yes, It's that time once again, where the Cupid gets his Diaper back on for the nightly rounds of shoot the random strangers and see what happens, and the birds and the bees get jiggy wid it big willy style once more, the time, it's ??Valentines Day??

and here at FB, you all know we *Cough* Love you all =D and what better way to show it then giving you lots of nifty little goodies right? Well take a gander at all this lovely little stuff we've got for you tooodddaay:

From arnie you get a:
    - when attatched to your Pokemon, and it enters battle the Opponent (of opposite gender) has a 25% chance of being attracted to your Pokemon.
    On this special day of love we celebrate not only the close bonds shared between soul mates, but also between friends. While these relationships are built over time, and our actions on a daily basis cement these bonds, today we're giving out some items more as a symbol of the day.

x1 Pink Valentines Coin Case OR x1 Red Valentines Coin Case, each containing 2,000 coins.

Happy Valentines Day ^-~

Valentine's Candy: Gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Beauty Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent to a regular rare candy. Full Beauty Training must be linked to when using your Valentine's Candy.

Cupid's Bow & Arrow: When given to a Pokemon as a hold item, the Pokemon may attempt to strike an opposite gendered Pokemon for guaranteed attraction that will last 2 rounds or until the opposing Pokemon is struck by an attack. This may be used once per battle only, hit or miss.
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
    A Super Pass and
    A Heart Scale.
    And from the Loki:

And from Shinjara....

Passion Pokéblock. This Pokéblock will raise Cute and Beauty Stats by 20 points each to give your pokémon that extra 'ooh la la' :P

Bottle of 'Eau de Bellossom' Perfume: This aroma is derived from the petals on a Bellossom's head. It has a beautiful sweet and fruity aroma and when sprayed onto a beloved pokémon, they will begin to relax and feel a wave of serenity pass over them. This sensation allows them to learn the move "Sweet Scent". (One time use only, to use it either post in the Training Center on a Monday, or in this thread)

Collecting:
    1x Ruby Pendant
    1x Love Berry
    1x Pink Valentine's Coin Case
    1x Valentine's Candy
    1x Cupid's Bow and Arrow
    1x Super Pass
    1x Heart Scale
    1x TM Attract
    1x Red Flute
    1x Passion Pokeblock
    1x Eau De Bellosom.

Now, I'll use the Love Berry on Michael, my Umbreon, raising him from Level 30 to Level 32. Using Valentine's Candy on Michael the Umbreon, raising him from Level 32 to Level 34. Trick's post in Beauty Salon, collecting Umbreon with 10 BPs can be found here.

Using Eau De Bellosom on Celeste, my Butterfree.

Joshua
    Last edited by Joshua - Shadow Brigadier; 15th February 2007 at 11:32 AM.

From arnie you get a:

Happy Valentines Day ^-~

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
    A Super Pass and
    A Heart Scale.
    And from the Loki:

And from Shinjara....

Grabbing that necklace, Love Berry, Red Valentines Coin Case containing 2000 coins, Valentine's Candy, Cupid's Bow & Arrow, Super Pass, Heart Scale, TM Attract, Red Flute, Passion Pokeblock and Bottle of 'Eau de Bellosom' Perfume.

Tossing that love berry to whiscash, raising it from Lv 33 to Lv 35.
    Spraying shroomish with the perfume bottle, allowing it to learn Sweet Scent.
    Feeding houndoom with Valentine's Candy, raising it from Lv 29 to Lv 30.
    Last edited by Rayzen; 15th February 2007 at 7:16 AM.

From arnie you get a:

Happy Valentines Day ^-~

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
    A Super Pass and
    A Heart Scale.
    And from the Loki:

And from Shinjara....

Ok, collecting...
    1 Love Necklace
    1 Love Berry
    1 Pink Valentine's Coin Case containing 2,000 Coins.
    1 Valentine's Candy
    1 Cupid's Bow and Arrow
    1 Super Pass
    1 Heart Scale
    1 TM Attract
    1 Red Flute
    1 Passion Pokeblock
    1 Bottle of the Eu De Blossom Perfume,

Using the Love Berry on my Pidgey, raising it from Lv.15 to Lv.17.
    Using the Valentine's Candy on my Flaafy, raising it from Lv.16 to 17.
    Using the Bottle of Perfume on my Bayleef, teaching it Sweet Scent.
    Last edited by Golden Mew; 15th February 2007 at 7:51 PM.

From arnie you get a:

x1 Red Valentines Coin Case, each containing 2,000 coins.

Happy Valentines Day ^-~

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
    A Super Pass and
    A Heart Scale.
    And from the Loki:

And from Shinjara....

Taking this stuff

Feeding valentines candy to Crobat, gaining him from lv. 25 to lv. 27 (if he didn't have full beauty points, he wouldn't be a Crobat, would he, hmm?)
    Feeding Love Berry to lv. 25 Qwilfish growing him to lv. 27
    Teahing Attract to Dunsparce.

I can't do this officially, as Weezing is in Daycare, but come monday, I would learn Weezing the Sweet Scent.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 15th February 2007 at 10:08 PM.

From arnie you get a:

Happy Valentines Day ^-~

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
    A Super Pass and
    A Heart Scale.
    And from the Loki:

And from Shinjara....

W00tness, Valentine galore! ^-^

Picking up the following:
    1x Heart-shaped ruby...gem...necklace/locket thingy... ^.^;
    1x Love Berry
    1x Red Valentines Coin Case (with 2,000 Coins)
    1x Valentine's Candy
    1x Cupid's Bow and Arrow
    1x Super Pass
    1x Heart Scale
    1x TM Attract
    1x Red Flute
    1x Passion Pokéblock
    1x 'Eau de Bellossom' Perfume

Now, for the fun business...

Using the Love Berry on my Lv. 6 Caterpie, rasing her from Lv. 6 to Lv. 8. *Caterpie evolved into a Metapod and learned Harden!*
    Using the Valentine's Candy on my Metapod (with 10 BPs [1-4][5-6][7-8][9-10]), raising her from Lv. 8 to Lv. 10. *Metapod evolved into a Butterfree and learned Confusion*
    Using the 'Eau de Bellossom' perfume on my Lv. 25 Beautifly, teaching her the move Sweet Scent.
    Using TM Attract on my Lv. 5 Female Meowth.

Ok this is just too much... love that is... but whee!

Arnold, I assimilate the Necklace of Love's Design.

Tessie, the Love Berry and that darn Pink Valentine's Box is mine! *yoink*

SM, I forgot to tell you I stole a Valentine's Candy and a Cupid's Bow & Arrow... sorry dude.

Wayne, I can count on you for the Super Pass and Heart Scale.

Loki may be "Lost in Love", but I shall accept his TM Attract and Red Flute on his behalf.

And from Becki, who would give the most "original" of gifts, I shall receive 1 Passion Pokeblock and the "Eau de Bellossom" perfume. Merci beaucoup!

Now to use the items...

Using Love Berry, and the perfume to raise my Level 38 Ampharos to Level 40, and learn Sweet Scent.

Using the Valentine's Candy and TM Attract to raise my Level 5 Mareep to Level 6, and learn Attract.

And thank you everyone else! *Goes off to avoid angry mob*

Edit: I really do NOT believe I had to do this... I'm glad it was posted BEFORE I went to work *sarcasm indeed*

From arnie you get a:

Happy Valentines Day ^-~

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
    A Super Pass and
    A Heart Scale.
    And from the Loki:

And from Shinjara....

Last edited by Teehee; 16th February 2007 at 4:42 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12