Thread: AAML Pokeshipping requests!

Post AAML Pokeshipping requests!

hi everybody!I might be putting up new fics-if you review!but i'd be happy to take any requests!As long as its pokeshipping!^_^ill PM you when im done
    Leya

~I am nobody,nobody is perfect therefore i am perfect
    God created man first because you always make a rough draft before a masterpiece

or contestshipping! say what ship it is,rating,basic storyline and any other information!
    Leya

God created man first because you always make a rough draft before a masterpiece

I would like a pokeshipping one-shot, basic plot focusing over the night ash and misty fall in love. If it were serious about the shippy bits and quite descriptive that would be excellent. Rated-r if that's ok thanks in advance!!
    credit to PkMnPwNs1991 for the tc and ipoke

I'll try my best!I'll pm you,uhh rated r?hehe well i'll tryyy but it might not be rated that high!¬_¬i usually do PG-13 but i'll try!I'll pm you when im done expext it by this weekend or next week sometime!
    Leya

Cool, I can't wait! Hope it's as good as your other one!
    credit to PkMnPwNs1991 for the tc and ipoke

Actually, you might not have to wait long! I can get it done by tommorow at the latest, or maybe even today!When i start a story,i really get into it!
    Leya

Can you do an pokeshipping, many chapters, rated PG-13? They're traveling(Ash, Brock, Max, May, and Misty, who had joined them in the previous town) in a mountain region. A storm comes and hits, and seperates the group. Ash and Misty are 13 and 14. Ash and Misty find a cave to stay in. Ash likes Misty only as a friend at first, but certain things that happened during the 2 weeks that they are lost causes him to think differently. During the last 3 days of the 2 weeks, he admits that he likes her, and tells her the next day(make it fluffy ^^), and then on the last day the search party(Brock and and everyone else made it to the next town and requested one) finds them. During the course of those last days, they can kiss, hug, hold hands, etc, but this is PG-13 remember. And there will be a hotspring near the cave that they go back to every night. They will have to bathe there. Make embarassing things happen to add humor ^^. You can add a lot more to make it better, but try to include everything else that I typed.

P.S. Take as much time as you want on the other one you're writing. I don't mind. Thanks.
    AAML Forever! ^__^

hehe wow! ok i'll try but i got LOADS of hwk and a french test! and a maths test and possibly english and ya know lol but i'll try my best. I'm writing my other one as well but i'll try and keep up! thanks!
    Leya

p.s. Nice picture of ash and misty!
    Leya

*Tries to resist commenting on double posting, damn, it's hard*

Can I just ask, is this a requests thread where YOU can only take requests, or can anybody else pick up on requests, if they so fancy?
    Going Solo, my new Pokéshipping fiction. Chapter 1 now up

Author at FanFiction.net

Proud member of the Pokéshipping Author's Club

>=( http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=186647 <-Embrace it. We have plenty of fic requests that desperately need to be taken up, starrycup.
    *closes*
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<