Thread: COTD 2/21/07:Central Breakthrough

Default COTD 2/21/07:Central Breakthrough

FOTB-JP051 Central Breakthrough
    Normal Trap Card
    When this card is activated, select 1 face-up monster with [The Six-Warmasters] in its name on your field. During the battle phase when this card is activated, when the selected monster destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, monster on your field with the name [Great Shogun Shien] and [The Six-Warmasters] can attack your opponent's lifepoint directly.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    I just want to make sure.... Are you all seeing the magic? Using our previous card, Ultimate Last Stand, bring back Nisashi (1400, attacks twice), Zanji (1800), Irou (1700), Kamon (1500), and Yachi (1300, destroys face-down).

That right there is 7800 protected damage.

And what if you only had 4 Samurais in your Graveyard when usind Ultimate Last Stand? What if you happened to have a Great shogun Shein in your hand? You get it.

4/5

Woah, this is a must have in Samurai Decks.
    Trad: 3/5 (No other opportunity like this!)
    Adv: 4/5 (Combo OTK)
    No Samurai Deck: 5/5! (Make total use with this thing!)

^ Youtube

Wow, 4/5 in Samurai decks

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Yep, Great Shogun in that mess gives you an OTK. Also, if you kill the monster with Zanji, rather than Yachi, tehn that leaves them with 100 instead....

This card=win.

Samurai Warmasters=always win

Now all they need is a spell searcher similiar to Reinforcement of the Army.

~THREE SEE~

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sirnight~ View Post
    FOTB-JP051 Central Breakthrough
    Normal Trap Card
    When this card is activated, select 1 face-up monster with [The Six-Warmasters] in its name on your field. During the battle phase when this card is activated, when the selected monster destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, monster on your field with the name [Great Shogun Shien] and [The Six-Warmasters] can attack your opponent's lifepoint directly.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    I just want to make sure.... Are you all seeing the magic? Using our previous card, Ultimate Last Stand, bring back Nisashi (1400, attacks twice), Zanji (1800), Irou (1700), Kamon (1500), and Yachi (1300, destroys face-down).

That right there is 7800 protected damage.

And what if you only had 4 Samurais in your Graveyard when usind Ultimate Last Stand? What if you happened to have a Great shogun Shein in your hand? You get it.

4/5
    I dunno. If the meta changes at all to more of the beatdown type it was during chaos, destroying a creature without backing from a Shrink/Rush/Equipment might get hard. Especially since your opponent can play the same tricks. As a second note, from what I can make out, STON has a chance of actually bringing beatdown back.

Maybe not though, since weak utility seems to be what most people a running.
    ~.TK-BOY PWNAGE.~

Me messing around with the new class, TaeKwon Boy/Girl, of RO on iRO Sakray. It's not THAT pwnage, but it is pretty hardcore for an nearly unequiped level 40(1 DEF store gear). I just liked the flying numbers, so I took a picture.

Status: Semi-dead. Pretty apathetic to life now, and massive HW is sucking up my time. Hopefully it won't ascend to complete inactivity.
    Update: It did.

Sweet in Samurai decks. 4/5
    New shiny: Squirtle (LG, SRing)
    Shiny count:94
    Random encounters: 12
    SR: 30
    Hatched: 6
    Pokeradar: 46

My shinies...
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ndID=216041921
    Youtube account.. http://www.youtube.com/KaosDarkrai