Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Mutiny in the Bounty! (488)

I just wacthed this episode as I am going back through older episodes. I really like this episode. J is really strong and someone Ash actually can't beat. I liked everything. I liked how Kirlia could tell where they were taken and how Gardevoir could teleport them all out of the falling thing. I say 90/100

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

I screamed when Hunter J ambushed Gardevoir's trainer and froze Gardevoir like it was nothing. She was such a boss. Seeing her use Ariados to tie Ash up was great as well and I cackled when her Drapion attacked Aipom and Turtwig with Cross Poison. I liked how Ash and friends infiltrated J's airship and how Gardevoir got them all out safely.

I love this episode, Hunter J was epic here. Also liked the team up between Ash and Team Rocket while they infiltrated J's airship. 10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

So that's where the Smash Bros. trophies come from!

Anyway, awesome seeing, in my opinion, the shows best villain for the first time.
    Also, it's getting boring seeing a future part of the episode right at the beginning before the opening theme. It makes seeing that part a second time, how should I put this, well, boring, to be honest.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567