Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mutiny in the Bounty! (488)

Default Mutiny in the Bounty! (488)

Mutiny in the Bounty!

During their travels, Ash & Co. encounter a Pokémon Hunter. This Hunter is eager to take Pokémon from other people and manages to take Ash's Pikachu & Team Rocket's Meowth. Ash, eager to get his friend back, teams up with Team Rocket. Will they get Pikachu & Meowth back or will this Hunter prevail?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss
    Last edited by Chris; 28th June 2007 at 11:37 AM.

J's lucky.

She stopped James right before he called out Carnivine. Ten seconds later, and half of Kotobuki might've been gone.

I'm really glad J wasn't properly defeated, meaning she will more than likely come back. I liked how for once the writers didn't just shrug off a villian and make them learn the errors of their ways by the end of the episode, but instead have them be comletly bad a** the entire way through. Very good episode.

ok so im slightly confused what happend with mukkubird did it fly away?

does ash still have it?

sorry if it sounds stupid just the episode pix show it flying away and not returning!

Ash sent Mukkubird to fetch Jenny and the others, he still has it.

This was a really good episode, J really is the best villian in the series.

Gardevior could've used a bigger role, but it was very cool to finally see Dorapion in action.

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    ok so im slightly confused what happend with mukkubird did it fly away?

does ash still have it?

sorry if it sounds stupid just the episode pix show it flying away and not returning!
    Lol i hjave only seen the ep pictures and it dose look like that. However i doudt in the middle of all the bad guys trying to catch him, stolen pokemon needing help and a hole in the ship ASH WOULD STOP AND THINK "U know i think i will let Mukubird go becuase its emo ways make me depressed".

What attack was gaurdivoir doing at the end there?

Also Doripion looked cool in this ep and gd to see a GolBat once again. Shame to see yet another hyperbeam however. Surly dragon breath would have been more fitting.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

What attack was gaurdivoir doing at the end there?
    You mean to get the kids out? That was Teleport.-_-;

Nice episode. But I still dont get how J manages to "freeze" the Pokemon. Arcanine was cool as usual

Pokemon Y Friend Code 4356-0012-3407
    Poison Safari: Toxicroak, Ariados, Cascoon

Currently looking for a female HA non-US Murkrow
    preferably with 5IVs and in a Heal Ball or Luxury Ball

PM me if you have one! ♡

I'm lazy, so I'm going to copy my thoughts from the speculation thread:

- Pachirisu is on Hikari's shoulders in the opening
    - J has a pretty deep feminine voice
    - I love how this b**** just attacks random trainers. I mean actually attacks them.
    - Whoa snap! J's airship is able to make itself invisible!
    - In J's stache, I see a Swampert, Teddiursa, Ninetales, Relicanth, Magby, and Kirlia.
    - Apparently the trophy cases are able to immobilize or free a Pokemon by moving a meter.
    - I'm officially convinced that J is the most evil character this show has EVER had. That includes the movies.
    - LOL @ J's lackey unfreezing Meowth's head, then attempting to freeze his mouth.
    - J ties up some no-name trainer and steals his Absol.
    - Jessie accidentally re-freezing Meowth XD
    - Muku.BIRD. to the rescue! ...Actually, it just completely ditches Ash and TR and lets them fall to their deaths.
    - I just noticed that unlike practically every other female in the anime, J has no eyeleashes.
    - Oh my God, Gardevoir actually does do something useful in this! (Teleporting everyone out of the falling airship, which EXPLODES, but not in as cool a fashion as Carnivine.)
    - Sounds like TR is swearing vengeance against J and the Pokemon Hunters or something. Ash does the same.
    - PACHIRISU ISN'T IN THE ENDING! Sign of a new ending in the near future, maybe?
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    - In J's stache, I see a Swampert, Teddiursa, Ninetales, Relicanth, Magby, and Kirlia.
    ...I read that, and now I'm unable to get the image of J with pokémon-infested facial hair out of my head

Did she/J only want Meowth because it was a talking meowth? Or because it was another pokemon to add to her collection, Like Swampert and Teddiursa
    [IMG]http://i17.*******.com/35kki2r.jpg[/IMG]

1590-1229-4620 (My Friend Code) for Diamond Version.

This episode was truely dark compared to all episodes and movies :X.. i was like " how dare she attack random trainer's,what a b****h" lolski

plus evil pachirisu looks so damn kawaii!
    <3 CHARIZARD FAN FOR LIFE!! <3
    Torchic//Tailow//Shroomish//Aron//Ralts//Spheal

Nothing really happened in thies epp. I was expecting some deep villain and drama but it was all a couple of explosions. And again the sunset scene... Itw a sgreat to see Gardevoir, Kirlia and Absol though.

This episode was truely dark compared to all episodes and movies :X.. i was like " how dare she attack random trainer's,what a b****h" lolski

Dark? The atmosphere wasn't dark. We have had pretty dark episodes like Fear Factor Phony and Mystery at the Lighthouse. Which reminds me that they keep using the same scheme and the mountains are the same colour always.
    Last edited by Maestro Kinético; 23rd February 2007 at 3:58 PM.

ˇTiptug, the generic bug!HERE

Wow. Just wow.

The episode was hella good, guys! I'm sure everybody's gonna like it... No way to feel bored while watching this!

Since most of you already said a lot, I'm just gonna say a little bit of things...

- Hmmm, yeah, I saw Pachirisu wasn't in the ending... But I seriously hope they don't change it yet, 'cause it totally rocks! It's one of the best endings Pokémon Series ever had;

- Speaking about the thing... Yeah, it was there! ^_^
    Cute as always -- and furious!

- J really, really rocks. And I'm sure we'll see her again.

- The episode overall was one of the best of the whole series, along with D/P 19.

Ant that's that.

If the D/P keeps this awesomeness, it sure will be the best series since now -- and I hope it does! \o/

*Goes to change the sign*

- Nozomi
    Last edited by Weav-vile; 23rd February 2007 at 4:08 PM.

one of the greatest filler episodes ever
    ... and gardevoir got a 2nd appearence yay im so happy, also Hikari seemed to like Kirlia a possible sign of her getting one and maybe an Erlade

My co-ordinator card for pokemon tropicana http://z8.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Tropicana/index.php?
    I claim Tidetsu as my Bishie

I'm glad J is going to be a recuring character, and I liked the lets attack random trainers for no apparant reason, and what confused me was that Pikachu saw Gardivoir get stoned, and when it was his turn he just stood there like the statue is would eventually be came

Gardevoir's there!!!!! YAY!!! finnaly she get's a second anime appearence!!! Now they're both on their way to the third!!! MUST FIND ON YOUTUBE!!!
    wait, it says that the page does not exist, why not?
    Last edited by BlazikenBud; 23rd February 2007 at 5:24 PM.

How much screentime did Gardevoir get, give or take?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    How much screentime did Gardevoir get, give or take?
    About five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonmon View Post
    About five minutes.
    *cries*

Well, I suppose its better than not appearing at all.

This was a very great episode, hopefully we'll see J again some day.

DP is really cutting loose with bad arse people, first a rival, and now a villian, hopefully they continue to produce more people like this.

Mm, the filler girl with the Gardevoir was quite attractive.

But shouldn't the writers be worrying more about Team Galactic than some random made up villain?

The Gym - Brock is an incompetent gym leader. Hilarity ensues.

This has to be my favorite episode thus far....I loved seeing Team Rockets Jessie/James/Meowth/Ash/Pikachu work together agian...And yes I'm so happy this girl villain is a returning one, so awesome...I hope she try's to get revenge agianst both Ash/Jessie/James that would be neat a villain all three of them can team up agianst...And the animation was awesome...Yah really my favorite episode so far ^^
    I give it a 10/10

Was I the only one who was reminded of the poachers from the end of Johto/start of Chronicles? That's who I thought of when I saw the other hunters.

I hope these guys come back. The ending bit with the guy in the airship makes me think they'll be recurring.
    Used to be Absolkid, -Absol-, Former Absolkid and Cipher Admin Absolkid!

I forgot to mention that I loved all the background songs that played during the episode -- specially the one which took part in the ending scenes. Can anyone tell me what song is it?

There was an Aipom there too, which looked so much alive. I mean, that thing was oh-so-cute! Aipom was a great point in the episode too... <3

Aw, and Team Rocket. When Meowth got kidnapped, Jessie's voice calling out for it was so nice (.-.)! And when they met again, they were all glad to see each other again... And seconds later Jesse was already screaming at Meowth. LOL! XD
    But the better part was when they got saved by Gardevoir (which, along with the filler girl, was awesome too) and step out carefully. I laughed so much!
    I love Team Rocket!

Concluding, I need to speak about the ending scenes, again... Who cares if there was a sunset when you get very deep talkings, differen characters' perspective and a cold villain (yeah, she didn't even care about the other's lives when she ordered her man to let that part of that thing go)
    on it? ;P

- Nozomi
    Last edited by Weav-vile; 23rd February 2007 at 9:53 PM.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast