Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Mutiny in the Bounty! (488)

Also, why are people saying Hikari liked Kirlia? She just dexed it, that's all.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

J+Azula in Avata with the "I dont care people are hurt behind my actions attitude."

Loved Aipom's usefulness.
    Loved Hikari rescuing Ash with Pachirisu, May would have been nervous (more reasons why she is not a May-clone)
    Loved J's Ariados String shotting James before hhe could throw Carnivine's Poke Ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancax View Post
    J+Azula in Avata with the "I dont care people are hurt behind my actions attitude."

Loved Aipom's usefulness.
    Loved Hikari rescuing Ash with Pachirisu, May would have been nervous (more reasons why she is not a May-clone)
    Loved J's Ariados String shotting James before hhe could throw Carnivine's Poke Ball.
    Let's hope Ash won't get hurt from the back from her,then.

Well, I saw the pictures earlier:

-J is an awesome villian. Can't wait to see her in the future.
    -Great fights in the ep.
    -I love it when Team Rocket and Ash work together in episodes and movies.
    -Dorapion is still the ugliest thing ever.

I'm suprised Brock didn't go Loverboy in this episode either. I just crack up whenever he does this! ;421-i;

Brock did absolutely nothing in this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancax View Post
    Brock did absolutely nothing in this episode.
    And thus the status quo is maintained! Well, actually he was the only one who seemed to notice that Ash was on the bottom of the Pokemon Hunters' car as it flew overhead, but that's small enough that it doesn't really matter.

I'd say something about how it's refreshing to have an effective villian on the show, or how kickass J's plane was, or how it's about time someone remembered that a Meowth that speaks human words is special, but alas it's all been done already. Well, maybe not the Meowth part.
    I shall instead comment on how Seviper popped out of its ball at the end of the motto along with the usual suspects(poor snake must be feeling overshadowed by the ever-exploding Maskippa), how TR was continually ignored by the heroes(even when the car flew overhead with Ash and TR hanging on below, Ash was the only one the people below took notice of. Sheesh!), and how strange it is that the Teddiursa managed to shed tears AFTER turning into a statue(either that or it shed them before its eyes were re-stoned, and they just didn't shine until AFTER it was completely petrified).
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru View Post
    how strange it is that the Teddiursa managed to shed tears AFTER turning into a statue(either that or it shed them before its eyes were re-stoned, and they just didn't shine until AFTER it was completely petrified).
    I really liked the scene. Nothing is better than a crying teddiursa...*cries*
    A rather cruel scene as well as the stolen pokemon from that scene probably never saw their real trainer again.

J ist just what the anime needed. Too bad there wasn´t any Vampire Hunter D allusion...well,...that was expected. Seems like the title was just a coincidence.
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

The animation was great and is really cool because everytime we have an episode with great animation the next one is crap and this time it didn't happen.

Dorapion is ugly, weird looking, his design sucks and I just don't like how big and deformed he looks. He is powerful and I loved how Swift and Rzor Leaf did nothing to him and they exploded in Dorapion's head so that's something.

J is really awesome, with great ideas and cool pokemons. A villain that has a Dorapion and Salamence? Awesome!

I loved how Turtwig's Razor Leaf hit the people in the face, that was cool stuff.

At the end Gardevoir didn't do anything special. Kirlia helped but it was underused too. Cool pokemons with wasted potential.

I love when Team Rocket is with Ash. They make a great team and they are not the usual idiots.

Yah it really is awesome when Team Rocket and Ash work together. I hope they do it more often this season than they did it last seasons...

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    The animation was great and is really cool because everytime we have an episode with great animation the next one is crap and this time it didn't happen.

Dorapion is ugly, weird looking, his design sucks and I just don't like how big and deformed he looks. He is powerful and I loved how Swift and Rzor Leaf did nothing to him and they exploded in Dorapion's head so that's something.

J is really awesome, with great ideas and cool pokemons. A villain that has a Dorapion and Salamence? Awesome!

I loved how Turtwig's Razor Leaf hit the people in the face, that was cool stuff.

At the end Gardevoir didn't do anything special. Kirlia helped but it was underused too. Cool pokemons with wasted potential.

I love when Team Rocket is with Ash. They make a great team and they are not the usual idiots.
    Yeah, I like the "sizzle" effect they had on Dorapion.

Does anybody know where to find a video of the episode?
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

Japan, duh.

FC: 3180-5269-0929

Quote Originally Posted by -Starly- View Post
    Japan, duh.
    Specifically, TV Tokyo.

Yah it really is awesome when Team Rocket and Ash work together. I hope they do it more often this season than they did it last seasons...
    They didn't work together in this episode. At all.

Having finally seen this myself:

- I love how the action started off right away. The characters didn't even get to introduce themselves to the filler girl before the trouble started.

- J is simply ruthless, attacking that girl out of nowhere and stealing Gardevoir pretty easily. When you have a Salamence + Ariados + Dorapion in your arsenal, you know you have a winner.

- Whatever organization these hunters have, they're pretty well equipped. Trucks, hovercrafts, guns that turn Pokemon to stone, good stuff.

- Is it just me or do Hikari and Brock have a death wish? Who the hell stands with their arms spread across as a truck driving 90mph is heading right toward you? Both Brock and Hikari could have been killed if the truck ran right into them instead of zooming over them on the cliff. Seriously, when you have evil people trying to make a getaway, you DON'T stand in front of their vehicle unless you want to run the risk of getting run over. I can understand Hikari being naive about it, but Brock should have known better.

- I loved how Salamence shot a Hyperbeam at TR right after they finished their motto. I LOL'd, and Meowth gets captured!

- The filler girl having a Kirlia to track down where J went was pretty neat, I thought.

- Ash and TR working together in the fortress was neat. Or rather, Jessie and James running away from the minions was funny. I LOVED the way Naetle just shot some Razor leafs at the guys trying to follow them in the shaft.

- Anyone else love the real sense of danger in this episode? During the final confrontation, a hole was made in the side of the vehicle and the air was ready to suck everyone out. I especially felt the emotion as Ash recalled his Naetle and Aipom before they went flying out to their deaths.

- Gardevoir saved everyone (yay!), and seeing Jenny round up all those criminals with that one rope was hilarious. So is that how Jenny captures criminals? Also is it just me, or did Brock not flirt with Jenny or the filler girl? I guess even he could restrain himself when something serious was going on.

- The end of the ep definitely makes it seem that J will return, which is a given, let's hope her next ep is as good as this.

Overall a really great episode that not only introduced a new villain, but we got to see several Pokemon we haven't seen in a while:

- Gardevoir (believe it or not, this is only its second episode in the anime)
    - Kirlia
    - Salamence (yay, it never got much spotlight outside Movie 6)
    - Absol...for like 1 second before it gets stoned (ha)
    - Ariados (although not special since Harley had one last season)
    - Golbat...one that actually does something
    - Arcanine...meh...overused Arcanine but we'll let him slide

Plus the new debut of Dorapion on top of it.

Definitely a great episode, it could have even been the plot for a movie if they threw a legendary in the equation. Shame that Hikari didn't get to do anything in this episode, but maybe we'll see more of her next time.

I dont know if this has been mentioned yet but I will say it.

When Pikachu uses Thunderbolt to break hole in the wall and the wind starts to suck everything up. Ash and everyone else grab something to hold, Meowth grabs Jessie's AS*. LOL Well actually her skirt but still it is her as*.

Jessie was not yelling just because she was in danger.

k quick question people... i havnt had the privledge of seeing the video yet lol so can sombody tell me in the end if ALLL the stoned pokemon got out like teddy/ninetails/swampert/etc. cause if they didnt... crys a little inside lol

not sure if its been answered but can sombody help me out
    Pokemon Y:
    FC Chris: 0018-2193-5036
    Pokemon in My Safari: Grass Type Safari occupied by Sunkern, Petilil, and Quilladin
    Current Team:
    :658: :663: :695: :686: :681: :715:

>>>>>Come Create Your Own Pokemon Adventure<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Jonessodaco.Chris View Post
    k quick question people... i havnt had the privledge of seeing the video yet lol so can sombody tell me in the end if ALLL the stoned pokemon got out like teddy/ninetails/swampert/etc. cause if they didnt... crys a little inside lol

not sure if its been answered but can sombody help me out
    They were sold a long while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    They were sold a long while ago.
    like they got SOLD in the episode or when we saw the picks of them it was a flashback... OMG thats sooo sad those poor pokemon never get to see there trainers again... but WHO WOULD buy one of those thats mean... so k clear it up for me please ^^^

Ps HOLYYY Dorapion is freaken HUGE didnt expect it to be that big lol thats awesome
    Pokemon Y:
    Pokemon in My Safari: Grass Type Safari occupied by Sunkern, Petilil, and Quilladin
    Current Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Jonessodaco.Chris View Post
    like they got SOLD in the episode or when we saw the picks of them it was a flashback... OMG thats sooo sad those poor pokemon never get to see there trainers again... but WHO WOULD buy one of those thats mean... so k clear it up for me please ^^^

Ps HOLYYY Dorapion is freaken HUGE didnt expect it to be that big lol thats awesome
    They got sold in the flashback. J was showing the pokemon off to a collector during the flashback.

do the people that were buying them relize that they were actual pokemon underneith... or did they just think it was statues

and omg thats heart wrenching... like shes probly the first actual "EVIL" person in this anime... correct me if im wrong...
    Pokemon Y:
    Current Team:

I think she turns them to stone just for transporting them, then sell them un-petrified.

FC: 3180-5269-0929

OBJECTION!
    THere is a clear contradiction in this member's testimony!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post

First you insult Dorapion & then you praise J on her choice of "awsome" pokemon.

yah ^^^ dorapion is my new favorite poison pokemon ITS HUGE
    Pokemon Y:
    Current Team:

I have NO IDEA what that weird stuff J used to fossilize poor Pikachu was, but I was surprised that Meowth was fossilized too. I think J is from Cipher, judging on how she's dressed.
    Sinnoh Team

Unova Team

Kalos Team

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast