Thread: Fanart and Idea

Default Fanart and Idea

2836 1957 3019 Click the banner for a place of challenge, awesomeness, and good people ^_^

<--Tamer's Tube. Watch it, Love it, Subscribe to it. :>

Hehehe, that blue thing with wings looks like it came right out of a Dr. Seuss book.

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo!
    So little time! So much to know!

Fizzy Bubbles

but it didnt. its a flying Evo of eevee

2836 1957 3019 Click the banner for a place of challenge, awesomeness, and good people ^_^

sorry i moved it to a new thread, i'm kind of new to this forum... anyway i like the pictures.
    Last edited by Metaknightqueen; 10th April 2008 at 12:57 AM.
    Power isn't the only key to success... It requires thought and patience...

Why are there cracks on Togepi's head? Shaymin needs shading. The 2nd Togepi looks like you spilled tea on it. The Buziel looks a bit squished and the Bonsly's green orbs arent't really close enough to eachother and it doesn't look like his legs are in the right posistion to be sitting. The left wing on the blue flying thing needs to fit onto his body like the other wing and the right ear is a lot smaller than the left ear and because of the way he is facing it should be the other way around. It also really doesn't look like an Eeveelution.
    Also, Metaknightqueen what do you think you're doing? You can't post your own art on somebody elses thread you make your own thread....

its not supposed to be sitting... also who cares?and i didnt use any colored pencils and stuff. i colored on computer if you didnt notice...(duh)
    Last edited by poke_tamer; 11th April 2008 at 2:41 AM.

That little flying type Eeveelution has some very odd anatomy. I'm not the greatest at anatomy, but I tried drawing it as seen from the front:

The snout is very small and positioned more on his cheek, the wings are of very different shapes, one arm is growing out of its belly, etc... If you straightened the position of its arms, snout, and wings, as well as making both wings the same shape, it would look a lot better!

... you know he is looking to the side right? and u forgot the circle on his stomach. also the eyes on urs is all wrong. i messed up on the wing with pen, so i had to do it like that. deal with it. lol