Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maestro Kinético's Fakemon

Default Maestro Kinético's Fakemon

I decided to open a new thread, since I have some more leftovers to show.

[ FAKEMON ]

Radishore

A 1st stage Water/Grass Pokemon. Based on a Dolphin and a radish.

Plumbow

A Delibird Preevo. It has a present bag in the back.

Puffoam

A Puffin with a tail that resembles a wave.

Badgruff

A Badger that is always angry.

Peckling

The generic bird.

Pecklinger

The 1st evo of the generic bird.

Siberine

A snow panther Pokémon.

Pitaint

A Ground/Poison Pokémon.

Bureel

A Bug/Ground Pokémon.

Soon I'll post more.
    Last edited by Maestro Kinético; 13th April 2007 at 2:42 PM.

ˇTiptug, the generic bug!HERE

you're good as an artist, but I don't really like the designs...
    Whee ~

I seriously love Plumbow.

hmmm, its different but i still like it although i don't know why this inspired your baby poke
    Last edited by mew-the original; 24th February 2007 at 7:43 PM.

Did Delibird really need a pre-evo?

Nice art, but not all-too Deli-looking or Pokemonish.

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    Did Delibird really need a pre-evo?

Nice art, but not all-too Deli-looking or Pokemonish.
    That's why I didn't include it in the gen^^

The aim was that it didn't look like Delibird, I didn't like all those Deli pres that looked exactly the same but smaller. The colours aren't pokemonish, I know, the colouring was another reason why I left it out.

although i don't know why this inspired your baby pok
    It is inspiring me to make a Psyduck pre. It's funny to make pres^^

I luv Plumbow , its looks so cute =3
    Gulpin =3

u went all out with pokedex entries wow i'm impressed

credit to kotochan and c101yorkiehandler

I have to agree^
    your work looks real and very sugimori-ish.

New Pokemon, it's called Puffoam and it's based on a Puffin. I love this Pokemon but when Pochama and Mukkuru made their appearance I had to let it out.

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/9097/puffoamlg7.jpg

your puffin one doesn't really look as good as your other two in my opinion. I really like the idea of the grass water one. Keep up the good work =D
    under construction...

These are nice, what you lack in quantity you make up for in quality.
    You need to make more, may I suggest that you could try using some odd typings too?

What program do you use?
    My thoughts with regards to a Sound type. Comments, feedback, etc, would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Do french people ride goats freely in their country?

I agree with minimoose10, Radishore is awesome and Plumbow is very good, but this one isn't impressive... It's just too bland.

You guys are right, I'll draw it again changing some details. I also have an evo of it which I'll post soon.

I actually like them. I like your style and Pokemon. Your shading is very good. I don't see any major flaws, as well as minor.
    Good Job!

I'd probably be less offensive, if it weren't for your over confidence that this set of, "Fakemon," would be better than the 4th Generation of Pokemon.

And how you kept saying, "Oh, I learned Sugimori style and it's all good." No. Just, **** no.

First of all, they're not imaginative at all. And whatever happened to Pokemon that needed evolutions/babies? Delibird, the SHITTY, did NOT need a baby form. An evolution would have made more sense.

This is coming from, "Mikaruge, the day Sugimori Disappointed Me"? Sad. I'd probably be less strong on this if you weren't a total dick about the 4th gen and insisted your Fake Pokemon were better, but they really aren't. Far ****ing from.

Even if I weren't being strong about it, they really aren't very good. I wouldn't go out of my way to comment usually in this case, but...

Trainer Card Maker (Only edited out of picture cause it looked bad)

I'd probably be less offensive, if it weren't for your over confidence that this set of, "Fakemon," would be better than the 4th Generation of Pokemon.
    I just can't put up with people that don't read the posts and start critisizng. This are the leftovers of my fourth gen, which consists of 150 Pokemon. I let them out because of various reasons, and most of them need redesign because they are sketches. I'll post the redesign of those who I consider weak (like Puffoam).

And how you kept saying, "Oh, I learned Sugimori style and it's all good." No. Just, **** no.
    I said that? I'm trying to learn the style, and I didn't say that it was good.

First of all, they're not imaginative at all. And whatever happened to Pokemon that needed evolutions/babies? Delibird, the SHITTY, did NOT need a baby form. An evolution would have made more sense.
    Again, read the posts. I said that I left Plumbow out because Delibird didn't need an evo. A Radish Dolphin, a Delibird pre that holds a misterious present and a Puffin which tail changes with the tide are unimaginative? You can say that they are ugly, but unimaginative?

This is coming from, "Mikaruge, the day Sugimori Disappointed Me"? Sad. I'd probably be less strong on this if you weren't a total dick about the 4th gen and insisted your Fake Pokemon were better, but they really aren't. Far ****ing from.
    This is offensive and I already answered to you, this are sketches and leftovers of that gen.

Obviously, I reported you for offesnive comments and posting without reading first.

why would a fish disguise itself as food to get away from predators? O.o why doesnt Puffoam have wings? Plumbow's bag is oddly placed and you cant tell where it is coming from. I would say overall, theyre slightly better than average but you can tell that they are fakemon. as for comparing your fakemon to 4th gen. just dont.
    Brawl Friend Code:
    4425-1156-8204

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonster2191 View Post
    why would a fish disguise itself as food to get away from predators? O.o why doesnt Puffoam have wings? Plumbow's bag is oddly placed and you cant tell where it is coming from. I would say overall, theyre slightly better than average but you can tell that they are fakemon. as for comparing your fakemon to 4th gen. just dont.
    From predators that it meat? Easy, it just buries itself in the ground of the river or hides between the water plants.

Puffoam has wings, andI'm actually drawing it again with some changes.

Plumbows body is OK for me.

As I said lots of time, this are the leftover. The real gen is the one I'm going to send to GF.

Delibird didn't need an evo
    Not to be mean, but if any Pokemon needs an evo then Delibird is one of them.

Plumblow has a nice concept, but I really think it looks TOO good, if you catch my drift. As in, too much like a real animal.

From predators that it meat? Easy, it just buries itself in the ground of the river or hides between the water plants.
    I have to agree, disguising one as a vegatable to hide from fish doesn't seem logical or very beneficial. In fact, it makes it more appealing to predators imo.

As I said lots of time, this are the leftover. The real gen is the one I'm going to send to GF.
    As I've said lots of times, Gamefreak WON"T take them. Your better off showing them here and receiving praise then trying something like that.
    Last edited by Korobooshi Kojiro; 26th February 2007 at 11:37 PM.

i love puffoam hes awsome!

those are all really good
    you could improve on the shading though
    Pokemon count: 2 sets of all 386 pokemon, 60 female spindas, 60 male spindas, 28 unowns, 60 in my Dark Army, 27 shinies, and 302 extras
    Friend Code: 1633 1557 5221

Wow those are nice
    My WiFi Team

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries
    (also known as ubers) in their teams. If you are one of the
    30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't
    use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature!
    (started by SapphireL!)

I have a question: can i make your concepts into sprites?

Puffoam redesigned, I think this one looks better:

http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/1695/puffoam3pl2.jpg

I have a question: can i make your concepts into sprites?
    Yes but you have to give me credit, these are going to be used in a computer game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast