Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Maestro Kinético's Fakemon

this good: Credit to the fantastic Maestro Kinétiko for the concepts, you want to see his works? *link to this thread*

I prefered the old Puffoam to the newer one, I don't know why though...

What program do you use?

Will you show the fakemon that did get into your gen?
    My thoughts with regards to a Sound type. Comments, feedback, etc, would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Do french people ride goats freely in their country?

like then a lot. Much beter than the 4th gen pokemon.
    except the last one he is a little statical

The puffin one looks cute. the delibird evo made my sister laugh.........don't know if thats bad or not.
    PMD2 Friend Code- 3179- 7000- 8073

Quote Originally Posted by CharMaster006 View Post
    How the hell is Jigglypuff like mashed potatoes and a kitty?! o_O

Looks alot better now then the old one.

Much beter than the 4th gen pokemon.
    Not really

these are going to be used in a computer game.
    You realize that is illegal, if you call these Pokemon, right?

There are super cute I wouldn't mind getting one,I love the coloring job you did they almost real

Quote Originally Posted by Tiemen.M View Post
    this good: Credit to the fantastic Maestro Kinétiko for the concepts, you want to see his works? *link to this thread*
    Not like that, but since they are my concepts credit is required. Otherwise it's stealing.

You realize that is illegal, if you call these Pokemon, right?
    If the game is a fan game it's illegal too? I'll check it.

I prefered the old Puffoam to the newer one, I don't know why though...
    The old ones face was deformed, maybe you don't like the orange thing. I think it adds personality to it. I'll draw it in a different pose, maybe flying.

What program do you use?
    Photoshop 7.0

Will you show the fakemon that did get into your gen?
    After I send them to GF and I receive the response, yes.

ˇTiptug, the generic bug!HERE

If the game is a fan game it's illegal too? I'll check it.
    If you use the name Pokemon, use any REAL character or items, then yes, it is technically illegal. You'll probably only get a cease and desist though.

After I send them to GF and I receive the response, yes.
    Do you know Japanese?

No offense, but while they look fine "design-wise" The general poses look terribly bland and lifeless.
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Quote Originally Posted by PDL View Post
    No offense, but while they look fine "design-wise" The general poses look terribly bland and lifeless.
    Quoted for truth, I'm not good with the poses. I'll try to improve that.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince_PJ View Post

First of all, they're not imaginative at all. And whatever happened to Pokemon that needed evolutions/babies? Delibird, the SHITTY, did NOT need a baby form. An evolution would have made more sense.
    You act as if it were an official Pokemon. It's just a fan art, don't get all worked up over it =\

Good stuff, you said you can't do poses, so i'll let you off on that, even though I wasn't going to be grumpy about it =P

The designs are OK-they aren't great or bad. What needs to be improved are the poses. at the moment they look like cardboard cutouts and they look expressionless. If you need ideas on poses try looking at the pokemon sprites, they have some very nice poses in them, especially the animated ones.

I wish you luck in your future fakemon making.

Masaomi x Mikado
    SheezyArt & DeviantArt
    4 Years @ SPPF

i hate them as i am a pessimistic retard who thinks anything past the first generations is stupid !!

They're pretty good.

I love Radishore and Puffoam. Their names are creative and their designs are nice. I wish you luck to sending them to GF.

They are good, espically the bird ones.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by *Bashamo* View Post
    You act as if it were an official Pokemon. It's just a fan art, don't get all worked up over it =\
    Except you know, the artist thinks that they are superior to the the 4th gen.

Good stuff, you said you can't do poses, so i'll let you off on that, even though I wasn't going to be grumpy about it =P
    I got to agree, you really need better poses MK, mainly not just profile views. I do like the coloring though.

FC: 3180-5269-0929

Quote Originally Posted by Prince_PJ View Post
    I'd probably be less offensive, if it weren't for your over confidence that this set of, "Fakemon," would be better than the 4th Generation of Pokemon.

And how you kept saying, "Oh, I learned Sugimori style and it's all good." No. Just, **** no.

First of all, they're not imaginative at all. And whatever happened to Pokemon that needed evolutions/babies? Delibird, the SHITTY, did NOT need a baby form. An evolution would have made more sense.

This is coming from, "Mikaruge, the day Sugimori Disappointed Me"? Sad. I'd probably be less strong on this if you weren't a total dick about the 4th gen and insisted your Fake Pokemon were better, but they really aren't. Far ****ing from.

Even if I weren't being strong about it, they really aren't very good. I wouldn't go out of my way to comment usually in this case, but...
    Ok, you are ruder than most kids at my school! These are frickin' sweet!
    If you wanna diss people, do it anywhere else but on the Internet, *sshole.

Credit to Mothim Master! Thanks much!

Haven't been on here in an age and a day. Might have to lurk a bit...

Except you know, the artist thinks that they are superior to the the 4th gen.
    I did not say that, another person said that. And this are not the ones I'm going to send, these are the leftovers of the gen, the ones I liked less and I left out to make 150.

A new one, Badgruff has been added to the first post. I'm not very happy with it, I may redesign it, but I think it's good to have angry Pokemon instead of all being cute. So...

Well, I mean, the way you bash the 4th Gen on a regular basis will make people think that...

Anyway, it's a okay drawing, but it's kinda...lifeless. I've noticed most of yours look like taxionomy projects. They aren't smiling, frowning, growling...heck, it doesn't even have a mouth. Most Sugimori Art atleast shows them in a slightly-more interesting pose then just a static side view.

And it's kinda boring...but I guess it's an early rodent Pokemon, so those are okay.

but I think it's good to have angry Pokemon instead of all being cute
    It really doesn't look angry. If it wasn't for the name and the fact you told me, I wouldn't of guessed.

Also, it's body looks pretty simmilar too Poochyena.

And this are not the ones I'm going to send, these are the leftovers of the gen, the ones I liked less and I left out to make 150.
    Well, it doesn't matter, since Gamefreak won't and can't accept them anyway; you're better off just posting them here...

By the way, do you even know Japanese? I'd imagine you should probably atleast know the language of the company you are sending it too....

EDIT: Btw, your sig image is breaking the rules. Fix it before you get a Sig Strike.
    Last edited by Korobooshi Kojiro; 20th March 2007 at 11:43 PM.

I finished the Generic bird stage 1, here it is:

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/1453/pecklingnq9.jpg

I really like it, it has wrath attacks and its wings resemble a shield I have at home. I'll start drawing the evos of all this Pokémon soon, before making new ones.

Its awesome.
    I wonder how you got the sugimori effect.

Q?:Why did Sugimori disappoint you.
    Just curious
    Dude.............

To be honest, your pokemon designs are awfully bland. I look at all of them say "the coloring's nice" but never "wow cool pokemon!!". Theres nothing really Pokemon about this. No real good ideas... Take a look at Garchomp. The pokemon is very creative, with a nice color scheme and cool details. Diftbloom is also another example of creative pokemon.

You have the whole "drawing" thing down. Now you just need some good ideas...which at the moment...you kinda don't.
    wow this place really dropped off in activity huh.

This are the leftovers, so it's logical that they aren't as good as the others. However, i think the idea sof the first three are good. The later ones are the typical generic ones, so I haven't racked my brain.

1st evo of the generic bird Peckling, it's called Pecklinger (see Pokédex to know why)

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/3...klingerzi4.jpg

Maybe I'll post the 2nd evo tomorrow.

well.... Your work looks pretty good but rest assured they'll never make it to be a real pokemon.. but dreaming is nice, eh?
    come here to see my creations
    My Friend Code: 1590 2540 5430
    put me in your friend list if you think you are mature enough
    [IMG]http://i6.*******.com/240x24y.png[/IMG]
    Left: 3rd gen trainer card done by Chris; THX
    Right: 4th gen trainer card done by myself

Nice. Very nice. The water/flying bird is very good, but I think you should give it at least one evo, so it won't be like perap.

I love the Delibird pre-evo as well. I'll be checking this thread daily for any new pokemon you make.

*Hopes for a fire type*

What kind if hair does he have? Vote now by pming me! Voting is closed on April 5th.

A- Mustache

B- Pubes

C- A rat got stuck

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast