Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: March of the Miis

Default March of the Miis

The Nintendo Wii & DS Club proudly presents:

The March of the Miis
    Current total: 3151 Miis

Inspired by the gamevideos.com video, 1000 Mii Parade, in which 1007 Miis gathered to march down that special strip of land in the Mii Channel, we saw what they had done and said, "We can top that."

And so we did. We've reached our initial goal of 1500, and surpassed it by far. We're going to keep it running as long as Ho-oh Master decides he can stand having thousands of Miis. Perhaps we'll even learn how many the Wii can hold before it gives up!

ENTRY:
    To enter your Miis, simply post your Wii Number here, and add Ho-oh Master's number to your address book. Then set all Miis you wish to enter to Mingle mode.
    Ho-oh Master's Wii Number:
    6722 | 3251 | 1948 | 5767

Entries will be closed when Ho-oh Master runs out of space in his Address Book. We will then wait until Miis stop Mingling over, and record the number of Miis that made it to the party.

RULES:*
    1. DO NOT enter if you do not have a large number of Miis set to Mingle. A minimum of approximately 30 is required. If you don't have enough yet, but will create more, be sure to tell us. We're happy to have new participants.
    2. Miis can look like whatever you want, but please be creative. We don't want a dozen people entering the standard Mii that everyone starts out with. Some good ideas include real people, celebrities, and video game and cartoon characters.
    3. DO NOT send Ho-oh Master any Wii-mails.
    4. Failure to comply with these rules will result in instant disqualification and banning from participation in future events sponsored by the Nintendo Wii & DS Club.

Current participants: This list is no longer being kept up. AerialAce! has given up hope of keeping track of this many participants. Thanks to all those who joined us!

Take note that this post will be updated periodically with new information, and a video when the project ends.

*Rules are subject to change.

Feel free to discuss the project and its rules here, as well as post your friend code for entry. Your console's name is NOT required, but you can post it if you like.

A BANNER!

It's been obvious since this came out that in order for a mission such as this to succed, we'll need to recruit a lot of help. SO: Anyone willing to eat up a little sig space, would you please use this, and link it to this page?

Made by Burninator

The code is below.
    HTML Code:
    [url=http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=199623][img]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l16/Burninator755/club/march.png[/img][/url]
    Last edited by AerialAce!; 5th September 2008 at 8:51 PM.
    Owner of the Nintendo Club
    and the newly-remade Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!
    Old members rejoin! New members welcome!

AerialAce! and Zink - Smash Brothers
    [AerialAce! was formerly known as Burninator]

User: Toge-oge the Togepi
    Wii Number: 3221 4965 0476 6358
    Time Zone: GMT -6 (Central Time)
    Wii Name/Nickname: Togewii

When is this going to be?

I'll send...

Morone (the Mii I use)
    The "yo mama!" series
    the "uglies"
    and more.

Is about 30 okay?
    Last edited by 42; 27th February 2007 at 8:41 PM.
    Events:
    On a 3rd Gen Game (Temporarily Unavailable for Trade-Missing DS with a GBA Slot): Bonus Disk Jirachi, 10 ANIV Celebi, 10 ANIV Typhlosion, 10 ANIV Suicune, 10 ANIV Espeon, MYSTRY Mew, XD Lugia
    On a 4th Gen Game: ALAMOS Darkrai, Japanese Member Card Darkrai, Zoroark Movie Scizor, 11219 Mew, NZ Jirachi, Japanese Regigagas to activate the event
    On a 5th Gen Game: GAMESTOP Suicune, May 2012 Darkrai x 3, June 2012 Victini x 2, Spring 2012 Reshiram, Spring 2012 Zekrom, 2012 Arceus, Liberty Island Victini

Quote Originally Posted by Toge-oge the Togepi View Post
    User: Toge-oge the Togepi
    Wii Number: 3221 4965 0476 6358
    Time Zone: GMT -6 (Central Time)
    Wii Name/Nickname: Togewii

When is this going to be?

I'll send...

Morone (the Mii I use)
    The "yo mama!" series
    the "uglies"
    and more.

Is about 30 okay?
    Thanks. Once HM adds you, I'll put you on the list. Along with any club members that haven't been included yet (waiting for a PM).

I'll aslo add a few details to the first post.
    -It doesn't have a set date, as we don't know how long it will take to amass so many Miis. Once we fill up HM's Address Book, we'll close the entries, and wait until the Miis stop showing up by Mingle.

And yes, about 30 is OK. Plus, you can always make more later, and they'll join the Mingle party.

This will be fun I will go add some people in a sec.
    Credit to AerialAce for the Awesome Userbar! Credit to Skiyomi for the Amazing Banner! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Ho-oh Master View Post
    This will be fun I will go add some people in a sec.
    I've added you. Ummmm.......
    Events:
    On a 3rd Gen Game (Temporarily Unavailable for Trade-Missing DS with a GBA Slot): Bonus Disk Jirachi, 10 ANIV Celebi, 10 ANIV Typhlosion, 10 ANIV Suicune, 10 ANIV Espeon, MYSTRY Mew, XD Lugia
    On a 4th Gen Game: ALAMOS Darkrai, Japanese Member Card Darkrai, Zoroark Movie Scizor, 11219 Mew, NZ Jirachi, Japanese Regigagas to activate the event
    On a 5th Gen Game: GAMESTOP Suicune, May 2012 Darkrai x 3, June 2012 Victini x 2, Spring 2012 Reshiram, Spring 2012 Zekrom, 2012 Arceus, Liberty Island Victini

So far I have on my Wii list, If your not on it please PM me or post in the topic and I will add you

On the WiiDS Club's list.

AussieFan
    Burninator
    ~Dotaitos~
    Ground Tamer
    Pikalover
    super groudon

*Not from the WiiDS Club but there on SPPF, I know you may not like your nicknames but Its easier for me >.> *

SlvrDragon (Silver Dragon)
    Gargomon (same)
    KingBoo1 (Same I think)
    Angel (I think Angel Latias)
    Biohazard (same)
    Drummerdude (same)
    Scooter (Same I think)
    Pikalika55 (same)
    Toge-oge (Same)

*Waiting to register but there on my list*

Dotaitos
    Ground Tamer
    Pikalover
    Super Groudon
    Toge-oge the Togepi

EDIT: I forgot to say I have 116 Mii's.
    Last edited by Ho-oh Master; 27th February 2007 at 10:31 PM.
    Credit to AerialAce for the Awesome Userbar! Credit to Skiyomi for the Amazing Banner! ^_^

Hmm i'd love to join but i have roughly 5 miis set on mingles and 20 in total, so i'll have to get busisy. Is there a deadline or untill we reach our goal? I need to add everyones wii number from our club to my wii .... mines on the front page, or i'll give it to you when im ready.

Waiting for: Gears of War 2 (11/7),
    Call of Duty: World at War (11/11),
    Fallout 3 (10/28),
    Fable 2 or Legendary (10/21)

Quote Originally Posted by Tony~Jirachi View Post
    Hmm i'd love to join but i have roughly 5 miis set on mingles and 20 in total, so i'll have to get busisy. Is there a deadline or untill we reach our goal? I need to add everyones wii number from our club to my wii .... mines on the front page, or i'll give it to you when im ready.
    Nope, we just keep adding until the Address Book fills up. Tell us when you're ready and I'll put you on the list. I'll make a banner for this later, but I haven't got the time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony~Jirachi View Post

I added you

I'm now marking those that are still working on their group of entry-Miis with the label "(building their army)"

I got....24 or 25.
    Events:

117 now I see so many funny ones.

I g2g so I wont be on for awhile >.>

don't mii's appear in the mii parade autimaticly if you put them on mingle?

Quote Originally Posted by elekible addict View Post
    don't mii's appear in the mii parade autimaticly if you put them on mingle?
    Only on Wiis that are registered as friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Burninator View Post
    Nope, we just keep adding until the Address Book fills up. Tell us when you're ready and I'll put you on the list. I'll make a banner for this later, but I haven't got the time now.
    ok go ahead, ive just made like 2 more "Nerd" and Old mans wife "Old Lady" what kind of wacky situations eill they get to? lol Ive added you and a few other people, need to add the rest of the club soon.

Fallout 3 (10/28),

Army made. All on mingle
    Events:

oh i never new that. Well i'm not aloud to go onto my wii yet but here is my friend code

6929 7226 4771 5592

I have all 100 of my mii's on mingle and I can't go onto my wii till wendsday so okay.

I only have 117 when I got home :/ Maybe I can only get a certin amount of Mii's a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ho-oh Master View Post
    I only have 117 when I got home :/ Maybe I can only get a certin amount of Mii's a day.
    I dunno, I think they only mingle when both people have their Wii in standby mode, so perhaps the times just lined up wrong. Anyway...

It's been obvious since this came out that in order for a mission such as this to succed, we'll need to recruit a lot of help. SO: Anyone willing to eat up a little sig space, would you please use this, and link it to this page?

I made it. Yay.
    Last edited by AerialAce!; 28th February 2007 at 5:34 AM.

I cant fit it in my sig, but i have a link in my sig. So we're 7.8% of the way done. Coolio. So is there a time frame or just untill we reach the goal. I know im going to send about 3-10 miis for each day, unless i run out in imagination.lol

Fallout 3 (10/28),

I'll join, but I will get the code tomorow. I am going to bed. I have lots of Miis of my friends, family, and celebrities!
    I'm looking for the following legendary Pokemon:Tornadus
    If you have one for trade, please PM me and maybe we can make a deal. Must be legit, not nicknamed and English.
    I'm also looking to collect shiny Pokemon, the Charizardite Y, as well as EV trained Pokemon (looking for Aegislash specifically)

Team Devious
    1332-7805-8539

You never updated me on the list!

I will join the march,but I cant get on my wii til Friday.My wii code is in my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by CharMaster006 View Post
    I'll join, but I will get the code tomorow. I am going to bed. I have lots of Miis of my friends, family, and celebrities!
    Quote Originally Posted by elekible addict View Post
    You never updated me on the list!
    Glad to have you on board, everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario280 View Post
    I will join the march,but I cant get on my wii til Friday.My wii code is in my sig.
    Sorry, the list gets updated every time HM adds poeple to the Contact Book list, that way nobody who applys gets forgotten.

Ok I added CharMaster, Lucario280 and Elekible addict. I have 118 Mii's.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast