Thread: COTD: 2/28/07 Blaze Cannon

Default COTD: 2/28/07 Blaze Cannon

Picture
    FOTB-JP040 Blaze Cannon
    Permanent Magic Card
    Send 1 Pyro-Type monster with 500 or less ATK from your hand to the Graveyard to destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. Your monsters cannot attack this turn if you activate this effect.
    --------

only Good for Volcanic decks (well what do ya know thats this weeks theme!)

Art 1/5
    Playability 3/5
    Volcanic Deck 5/5

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Agent X-9 View Post
    Picture
    FOTB-JP040 Blaze Cannon
    Permanent Magic Card
    Send 1 Pyro-Type monster with 500 or less ATK from your hand to the Graveyard to destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. Your monsters cannot attack this turn if you activate this effect.
    --------

only Good for Volcanic decks (well what do ya know thats this weeks theme!)

Art 1/5
    Playability 3/5
    Volcanic Deck 5/5
    You only really need to specify what the volcanic playability is. Noone is going to run a theme card outside of it's theme unless they have a really good reason, which will likely make the playability way over 5/5. It's like saying Stratos is only good in a deck with E/D-Heros, and bad in everything else. It's obvious. Noone is stupid enough to run theme outside of theme unless it's part of some intricately complex combo that wins the game right there, right then.
    ~.TK-BOY PWNAGE.~

Me messing around with the new class, TaeKwon Boy/Girl, of RO on iRO Sakray. It's not THAT pwnage, but it is pretty hardcore for an nearly unequiped level 40(1 DEF store gear). I just liked the flying numbers, so I took a picture.

Status: Semi-dead. Pretty apathetic to life now, and massive HW is sucking up my time. Hopefully it won't ascend to complete inactivity.
    Update: It did.

Bleh, it's alright
    2/5

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Agent X-9 View Post
    True >_> but im used to posting playability.
    Then do. Just post the single playability for the deck that it's not retarded in, if it's themed.
    ~.TK-BOY PWNAGE.~

Me messing around with the new class, TaeKwon Boy/Girl, of RO on iRO Sakray. It's not THAT pwnage, but it is pretty hardcore for an nearly unequiped level 40(1 DEF store gear). I just liked the flying numbers, so I took a picture.

Status: Semi-dead. Pretty apathetic to life now, and massive HW is sucking up my time. Hopefully it won't ascend to complete inactivity.
    Update: It did.