Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Ya See We Want an Evolution! (489)

Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post
    I wonder if that machine would really have worked if they had waited a day as instructed. Either way, how many times are they going to let themselves get scammed by the Magikarp guy?
    Pikachu should feel ashamed for losing to a Magikarp; a Water-type with insanely low stats and only four learnable moves.
    If it did work then Pikachu would have probably evolved into a yellow Raichu similar to the Red Gyarados in Johto and TR would be hated even more than they ever have as they would have sunk to their lowest. Forcing a pokemon to evolve is not usually their style and its a good in the machine and forced him to evolve in revenge.
    Last edited by CliveKoopa; 3rd February 2010 at 8:46 PM.

This episode wasn't too bad really, I liked seeing the World's Strongest Magikarp and Feebas, in the anime you could probably make anything very strong if you train it hard enough (Maybe that's why Paul is always training his Pokemon so much and so hard).

Would have been interesting to see that machine work but it's probably a good thing it didn't. James knew a couple times that the Magikarp salesman was trying to scam him, this was not one of them. Although there is one time he was actually telling the truth with that Sweet Scent Weepinbell in that Elekid episode near the end of Johto.

Cliva- I don't know about that, TR has done some very low stuff yet people still love them, unless you mean in the anime which where they are already hated anyway.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

I didn't like this episode. I thought the Magikarp man will do something, but he almost did nothing. It was a nice combination with a Team Rocket episode & Ash/Dawn episode, though.

How can a magikarp be that powerful even if it was raised very well. It makes no sense

I've been rewatching the episodes all the way from Kanto and I have just watched this episode again now and have noticed that this is Ash's first time properly seeing a Feebas.

Feebas!!!! Milotic!!!! Love the Pokemon
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

This episode was ok... It was cool to see Feebas again. It was great to see trainers who believed in training Magikarp and Feebas to their full potential instead of evolving to make them stronger. Magikarp and Feebas are very strong in this episode. I figured that "evolution machine" wasn't going to work, especially when TR kept trying to force Pikachu to evolve into Raichu.

20/100

Quote Originally Posted by Lance The Champ View Post
    How can a magikarp be that powerful even if it was raised very well. It makes no sense
    In the anime, it can.

I really enjoyed seeing the Magikarp Salesman again here, especially since he tried to trick Team Rocket again; he's so crafty. I also liked the idea of the B-Button League, although I wish that Feebas had gotten way more attention and not just Magikarp. Team Rocket trying and failing to evolve Magikarp with their machine was also humorous.

TR's Mechabot actually looked like a transformer.
    You know, I don't know what I expected it to look like.

That building where the Magikarp salesman said the evolution machine came from, was that The Pentagon?
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456