Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ya See We Want an Evolution! (489)

Shame on you all!!!

For not getting the TRUE reference in the episode title!

Satoru Iwata asked everyone at E3 2005 "You say you want a Revolution? Well, WE GOT ONE!" right before he unveiled the Revolution for the first time!

Thanks to Espeon Lover for the glitter name!

The Trainer Card was done by me!

The Jirachi in my TC was recoloured by me, but the sprite itself was made by Pokesho!

The Pokémon Diamond and Pearl sprites were ripped by Eevee, Zhen Lin, pika and Pipian.

Want to help MMV and still have great Wii games from them?
    Join and see what great Wii and DS games they have,
    buy them, and pass the word to your friends, the more the merrier!

Shame on you all!!!

For not getting the TRUE reference in the episode title!

Satoru Iwata asked everyone at E3 2005 "You say you want a Revolution? Well, WE GOT ONE!" right before he unveiled the The Wii (then called Revolution) for the first time!

Thanks to Espeon Lover for the glitter name!

The Trainer Card was done by me!

The Jirachi in my TC was recoloured by me, but the sprite itself was made by Pokesho!

The Pokémon Diamond and Pearl sprites were ripped by Eevee, Zhen Lin, pika and Pipian.

Want to help MMV and still have great Wii games from them?
    Join and see what great Wii and DS games they have,
    buy them, and pass the word to your friends, the more the merrier!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Zero View Post

When I found out Sharona was renamed Cynthia for the NA version, I was dissapointed not only because Sharona's not even a Japanese name by any means, but also because having the characters read the title card by singing out "My Sharona!" would have been funny.
    yeah that would have been funny

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter,
    put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

There are two things i liked about this ep. 1. That they used B-button leage instead of something else 2. That Tr sang the ep name.^^
    Behold my Togebliss:     Spoiler:- Credits:

I find it funny how at the episode name, Team Rocket sing it as if it were the song "revolution" by The Beatles.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai777 View Post
    I find it funny how at the episode name, Team Rocket sing it as if it were the song "revolution" by The Beatles.
    I like that part too

and also I couldn't believe that Pikachu Couldn't beat that Magikarp with the advantage!!!
    They just both got really tired

.:l Shiny Ditto l:.
    .:l LoL l:.

Thanks to Lil Crickee for the Awesome Chaos

when the machine turned into a transformer i was like WHAAAAAAT COOL but when it broke apart right away i was like....i knew it lol

oh yeah, the wii-remote, i was surprised when i looked back to it so it, i'll
    give a 7/10 for this one, i hope the next episode that i watch will be better

Brock's Croagunk is good at keeping Brock from getting to close to any girls.

Nothing much happened this episode. But at least the Magikarp Salesman made a return. I am easily impressed

Yay, the return of the Magickarp Salesman, one of my favorite recurring characters. At least this time the new voice actor actually sounded like the Magickarp Salesman, not the "Bronx cousin" (my nickname) from that one Chronicles episode.

This episode in no way convinced me that magickarp and feebas have much use apart from evolving them, but at least it was interesting to see two trainers who valued them for what they were. Team Rocket's "evolution" machine was pretty cool.

I also love this line of dialogue:

Oralie: “So, what does the C in C-button stand for?”
    Jessie: “(groans, to herself) I hate being put on the spot. (aloud) ‘C’-side slackers! So, she sells C-shells by the C, by the C, by the C-shore League!”
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Glad the Magikarp Salesman made a reappearance, I still remember the Spoink and Feebas one back in Hoenn, which was funny. The super strong Magikarp was weird though. The B-Button league was an alright name.

This episode was a little dull, i was impressed that they managed to get Magikarp and Feebas to such a high level though.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

A nice episdoe with Feebas and Magikarp...i like watching this
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Here's an example of an episode that was worth it for the little touches, because in the big picture, it was not too remarkable. I'm talking about things like the Magikarp Salesman, Nyasu's Wiimote, the entire concept of a Magikarp being strong or a Feebas being gorgeous, unintentional 4th Wall with the B-Button League, the absolutely killer animation, etc. We pegged this as "Sinnoh's first true filler" back in the day, although I'm now willing to accept DP007 as the first seeing as how that appeal practiced was never actually used. Regardless of your own definition, this episode was entertaining enough to hold its own, and while you'd never think that Pikachu vs. Magikarp could be thrilling, this makes you believe otherwise.

I do have a few complaints; for one, I feel the Magikarp Salesman should have been used better seeing as how the episode does involve the so-called world's strongest Magikarp. It seems he was merely thrown in because of Magikarp's involvement, and the writers sort of worked a TR scheme around it. Second, I wish Feebas...you know...did something. Magikarp's actually gotten numerous episodes over the course of the series, while Feebas has had little focus (Milotic, on the other hand...). I raved over the animation upon its first airing, and what do you know, it still ranks as a competitor for Iwane's top effort. I sorta wish we still saw these types of hatching techniques every now and then, but perhaps there were some conflicts with the *ahem* lesser directors.

B-
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Magikarp seemed a tad bit too strong. I can understand how it could beat Piplup at that time. Dealing a lot of hits to Pikachu was just enough. If only one of Pikachu's electric type attacks like Volt Tackle had hit Magikarp. That will probably be the last of the salesmenbecause I am tired of them. Everytime they rip TR off. It is just a waste At least it is cool to watch TR be sad that they got ripped off by a salesmen repeatedly.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

This was a great episode. Ash would work swimmingly in the BB club! Also, this shows a Magikaro can be real powerful.

This was a normal filler episode. Nothing really new happened. I enjoyed watching Team Rocket try to figure out what's wrong the machine they built. The wii-like remote was a definite attention grabber.
    7/10

It was nice seeing some Pokemon in action for wich people think they are weak. I am disappointed because episode was focused on Magikarp. I am sick of Magikarps, I wanted that Feebass more to shine, too...

This is a great episode. TR are really nasty in this episode for once as it shows them trying to force pokemon, including Pikachu to evolve, which we don't usually see.

I wonder if that machine would really have worked if they had waited a day as instructed. Either way, how many times are they going to let themselves get scammed by the Magikarp guy?
    Pikachu should feel ashamed for losing to a Magikarp; a Water-type with insanely low stats and only four learnable moves.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

It was so ridiculous it was fun!

I loved how a small Magikarp beat Piplup. Those fish were really strong. TR's robot was too much, and the salesman returned.

Overall, a 9/10

Hmm, good episode, i loved the battles

And Magikarp was really strong. poor Piplup..

7/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

First...LMFAO! at the Magikarp Salesman making a return and tricking TR once again. Now that that's been said, onto the rest of my post.

Piplup got absolutely DESTROYED in the this episode, by a Magikarp of all things, but it was pretty strong. I thought it was total crap how it tied with Pikachu though. Ash could have easily told Pikachu to use Thunderbolt on the water and the match would have been over. Did anyone else notice that the remote for the Evolution Machine looked a lot like a Wii-mote? Meowth also made reference to it by pressing one of the buttons and saying "We" right before the machine transformed into that Gundam looking robot. But overall this was an enjoyable episode.

It was nice to see the B-button technice in this episode.It was funny when Team Rocket dressed up like the C-Button League.It also taught us that strong Pokemon dosen`t have to be evovled.

9/10.

Smashin' !

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast