Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ya See We Want an Evolution! (489)

Go to the Select Button Alliance so they could use their map feature that was set to it?

*zing*

LOL at the 'Select Button Alliance' idea! XD

Hey, does anybody knows what did the Magikarp salesman say when he came back running to Team Rocket? What about Hikari's talking with Gregguru?

- Nozomi

Please note as well that the tie between Pikachu and Magikarp was NOT the usual kind of tie we see in the anime in which both Pokemon are KOed at the same time. In this tie, both trainers agreed to stop the battle. That's a whole different story.

When Gregguru had that weird reaction, Hikari had pointed out that Brock wasn't flirting that time so it didn't have to hit him.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Croagunk hit Brock for no reason and she told him...hilarious!

Nice episodes just by viewing the screens. Meowth using a Wiimote. I was laughing a bit when I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Please note as well that the tie between Pikachu and Magikarp was NOT the usual kind of tie we see in the anime in which both Pokemon are KOed at the same time. In this tie, both trainers agreed to stop the battle. That's a whole different story.
    Truth... Ash even sit down and agreed with the lady.

When Gregguru had that weird reaction, Hikari had pointed out that Brock wasn't flirting that time so it didn't have to hit him.
    Thank you. ^_^

- Nozomi

Did Hikari say that she wasn't gonna evolve Piplup?
    Cause thats what it sounded like to me

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Well, I'll just comment from the pics till I can actually see the epi.

-Looks like some more sweet Groagunk action. Bet it'll be in 7 sigs by the end of tomorrow.

-B-Button FTW

-WIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIII IIIIIIII. Most. Shameless. Plug. Ev-eh.

-Hrm, I'll bite my hat if this:

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3.../Gyrazilla.png

Isn't a reference to Godzilla. POssibly the origianl to be exact.
    Last edited by R_N; 3rd March 2007 at 7:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post

Best scene ever. That and the fact that i noticed that Croagunk also laughs every time he does it. Makes it better i find.

Also, for when meowth uses the "Wii-mote", i remember somewhere that Wii in japanese means yes, so im not sure how it would have been used in that context. That and the fact that my japanese in incredibly limited. Like to only about 10 words, less than that even.

Also, before this episode, i made a caption in the caption thread to go with Meowth using the Wiimote, and that he pushes the button and the machine explodes. Well, for a minute there, it looked like it actually did happen.

Also, i like the pun they did for the pentagon; the hexagon.

Okay, how the hell did Team Rocket wind up with a transformer like robot, from a microchip and a manual???

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Croagnuk really knows how to humilate Brock and has no shame about it. Also, I'm not surprised that Team Rocket were once again conned by the Magikarp Salesman

Jhoto music: gym leader music/ or elite 4, can't remeber
    More hints of Jhoto making it's comeback.

Anyway this filler wasn't too bad, TR stupidity was shown at it's best

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of legend View Post
    Have you guys seen this yet?!?

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/2382/wiimoteti8.png

Edi: Beaten...

yeah i see it the epsiode haha nice wii mote
    MY FC is

pokemon diamond j: manaphy fc:1332 4615 1373

pokemon pearl usa:name:manaphy fc:5197 9480 5613

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    i remember somewhere that Wii in japanese means yes
    You are thinking about French. Yes in Japanese is 'hi'.

But anyway this was a sevierly dissapointing episode. I was hoping the B-Button allience was going to be some super secret group. But NOOOO. It is just two girls with a swimming pool. And the bad animation made everything worse. The only decent bits were Gregguru stabbing Brock for no apparent reason and the following chase with Gregguru dragging 'Paper Brock!'.

IMO the first really bad episode(Although I haven't seen the Naetoru ep and people say that it was rubbish). This is a sign of bad things to come.
    Quote Originally Posted by ?????? View Post
    i is afraid of bad grammarz in t3h title

Failure.
    ~The number 1 Mudkip fanatic!~
    ~Bebo - Facebook ~

~I was a Gligar fan BEFORE Satoshi got one!
    If you were too, copy and paste this in your sig.~

~Claims~
    ~Pokemon: Gligar~
    ~Anime Songs: Maemukki Rocketto-Dan / Ready Go! both from Pokemon~
    ~Celebrities: Terry Wogan - The Stig~
    ~Anime Bishie: Shinku from Rozen Maiden~

~I currently have 85 Trained Pokemon so pick 6 for Roulette Battles!~
    ~Diamond FC: 1376 1038 9979~

And the bad animation made everything worse
    Are you kidding?????!!!

If this is "bad animation", I don't wanna know what next week's is!

yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a strong magikarp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    meowth's remote looks like a wii-mote
    Last edited by the legend master; 3rd March 2007 at 11:11 PM.
    I have every right to use ubers, and you have no right to bash me for it. If you agree then copy and paste this into your signature.
    60% of SPPF shun glitches like missingno. If you are one of the 40% that cares for them, copy+paste this!
    Pro-Cloning Club here.

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    Are you kidding?????!!!

If this is "bad animation", I don't wanna know what next week's is!
    QFT! The animation was one of the things that made this episode great.

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Mudkip Fantastic*~ View Post
    And the bad animation made everything worse.
    BAHAHAHAHA! I'd humilate you further if it weren't for the fact that you normally otherwise post intelligent and respectful stuff.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Saw this, and it was pretty funny and had neat battles, so an overall above-average filler.

I laughed a bunch of times at the end of the episode when TR's machine kept malfunctioning, sending Pikachu and Magikarp out, as well as forming into the giant mecha only to blow up. Man, they can never catch a break with the Magikarp Salesman, can they?

I did like the battles against Magikarp, it was much more interesting because of the animation. Pochama got owned badly.

Greggle jabbing Brock for no reason at all = LOL! Greggle jabbing Brock alone makes up for him staying in D/P...almost.

Nice episode, but I wish Feebas got more screentime after how little it got back in Hoenn. I was awfully surprised the two didn't evolve at the end, I really thought that was going to happen when the episode title was first revealed.

Nice fun episode that keeping with D/P tradition...doesn't introduce any new Pokemon, ( ) but otherwise well worth my 22 minutes.

Let's hope that Bippa one is just as good.

After seeing this episode, I can say this was a pretty good filler.

The animation was very good, it gave the episode a nice touch, imo.

A little bit disappointed because Feebas only threw an Ice Beam and.... uh... swam. Magikarp was good. Pikachu's battle was like rushed or something. But it was a nice battle. With this, I think Piplup will suffer like Torchic and become a good battler until it evolves.

Croagunk & Team Rocket were awesome in this episode. The "critical" hits Craogunk scored against Brock were very funny. Jessie at the end was wonderful. Shouting like nobody, she is good.

C Button Alliance glasses, Magikarps vs. Face hits and "R Button Alliance" added more good moments.

What I want to know is what exactly made this the "Most Beautiful Feebas". It didn't do a lot, much less show off any beauty.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

I was hoping the Feebass would be all stuck up and where a tiara...

Marry the Night

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    BAHAHAHAHA! I'd humilate you further if it weren't for the fact that you normally otherwise post intelligent and respectful stuff.
    Sure, but I can´t be the only one thinking that Hikari looked a bit off in some scenes, am I? ( like here: http://www.filb.de/content/anime/dp021/224.jpg )

Besides that the animation, especially the wacky faces and the fluid animations were awesome..hey, it was Iwane.
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

I think the episode relied a tad too much on short-but-sweet gags, which in a way, left it feeling a little empty. Inbetween Croagunk stabbing Brock in the ass and family jewels and a couple of Team Rocket scenes, there really wasn't much to it. Though that's not to say I didn't find it enjoyable, because I did. Case in point, I was actually laughing at the Brock scenes. And I mean LAUGHING. Not laughing on the inside, and not chucking for a few brief moments. Full on laughter.
    I kinda wish we'd seen a slightly longer Magikarp battle too, because what we did get to see was actually really cool. I expected Pika vs. Koi to be much more epic (for lack of a better word), but it kind of just started and ended in the blink of an eye.

Also, Feebas has an incredibly freaky voice.

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    What I want to know is what exactly made this the "Most Beautiful Feebas". It didn't do a lot, much less show off any beauty.
    Dude, are you blind? Today's Feebas clearly had 2% less wrinkles than an average Feebas, and a distinct lack of crow's feet!

Quote Originally Posted by TeddiUrsa View Post
    Sure, but I can´t be the only one thinking that Hikari looked a bit off in some scenes, am I? ( like here: http://www.filb.de/content/anime/dp021/224.jpg )

Besides that the animation, especially the wacky faces and the fluid animations were awesome..hey, it was Iwane.
    All I noticed was how Hikari's skirt flew up to the side when she asked the B button girls to battle with her. Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    How is that crossing the line? It wasn't offensive,it was not controversial, it was not disrespectful. It was funny and entertaining and that's not crossing the line. And the episode is very high quality. Look at the faces, colors and drawings, it was awesome in so many ways. Pokemon can't be a soap opera...
    Yeah, the fact that Golduck in the Orange Island Ep. had more controversy. I mean, flippin' someone off in the animé? That's pretty hardcore.

Also, we've seen strong Magikarp before, but how in the name of Arsueus was that Feebas "beautiful?"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast