Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Raden's Shop of Move Animations

Default Raden's Shop of Move Animations

This shop will be closed soon then I will make a new one. Until that time,
    No Requests Please.
    Last edited by Raden Surya; 5th October 2007 at 10:29 AM.
    ~o0o~
    Never awake a slumbering dragon..

No matter how cute it might be <3 <3

Everything in my sig made by me. Stealing is allowed as long as you give credit. <.<
    ~Gallery~Another Gallery~DeviantART (Gijinkas inside!)~
    ~o0o~

Yay first post. I was going to ask for a double battle of Shiny Roserade and Dokerugo (back sprites) vs a Mr Mime and Granbull. The roserade uses an attack called Bark Stomp making it rise in the air (like bounce) where it sits for the turn, the Dokerugo uses an attack called Megatoxin making an acid stream (looking a bit like a purple flamethrower) on granbull making it feint, then Dokerugos Atk goes down. Mr Mime uses Psychic and misses. Roserades attack starts making the background go like a forest and roots smash down on Mr Mime Feinting him (Roserade reappears). Thank you

P.S Your animations are outstanding.

My shinys

~Move Name: Apocalypse
    ~How the animation will looks like : a white and blue beam will come shooting from shiny umbreons mouth, hits the opposing pokemon (mightyena), then like blue lightning comes down, + a pink white beam will come shooting from espeons mouth to hit the opposing pokemon (mewtwo) and pink stars come down, both mewtwos and mightyena health go down really fast (can you do that please ^_^)
    ~Pokemons in the scene : shiny umbreon (male Lv.100 backsprite) espeon (female Lv.100 backsprite) Vs. Mightyena, Mewtwo (both male Lv.100)
    ~Mode: double

thnx this shop will be really popular

Last edited by Northern Lights; 4th March 2007 at 11:13 AM.

ok can i get one

im going to ask for a single battle Of Shiny Charizard (back Sprite) Vs Shiny Goukazaru. Charizard Does a Move Omega Blast ( it look like a flamethower but with water and thunder in it ) Shiny Gouazaru Life Touch The end but he still not down Then Shiny Goukazaru Does a Move Call High Speed Rush ( Run Fast Like wind ) it take half of his life and Then Shiny Charizard Does a Normal Flamethower and he wins.

if u need more just ask
    New Username Sharingan

Well, a lot of requests^^ but everyone, please read the forms again..>.< If you feel confused, I've made the example of requesting in the first post.
    ~o0o~

Everything in my sig made by me. Stealing is allowed as long as you give credit. <.<
    ~o0o~

~Move Name: Psyburn
    ~How the animation will looks like : Has that "confusion" attack background, and has a spinny purple flames that hits the opponate. (Just a fun fact, the attack has a chance for burn AND confusion (higher burn rate)).
    ~Pokemons in the scene : Mew (using attack, back sprited); level 65. Salamence (opponate); male, level 65
    ~Mode: Single.

And to make life easier :3

~Pokemon sprites: http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1.../rsback151.png (mew backspirte; from pe2k). http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...ts/pkrs189.gif (Salamence sprite; from pe2k)
    ~Attack sprites: http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...burnattack.png (If possible could you make it start out together, expand while spinning to hit Salamence, and when it hits the flames kinda explode, or something.. if that's to much, that sprite spinning is fine xD)
    ~Boxes: Text - In order.. http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...ewusedtext.png (Mew used text). I blanked out on what the burned text was (saying the pokemon was burned), so I want that. Then http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...nfusedtext.png (Salamence confused text)
    HP - http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...s/mewhpbar.png (Mew's). http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...mencehpbar.png (If possible after the attack can you add the "BRN" text, to show it was burned, to go with the same second text thingy).

The attack also takes most of the HP for this scene (so.. it'll be in the red and so either the confusion or burn would walk it out).

Edit

>>;; Of course examples placed AFTER I post xD. Want me to clean my request up, seeing as mine was the most detailed.. >>;;
    Last edited by Icicle; 4th March 2007 at 11:01 AM.
    ☆♥fiancé | twin | note | eggs♥☆

him: Missing you is like missing oxygen.
    Going too long without either = dead me ♥

[img]http://i41.*******.com/iemjh0.png[/img][img]http://i43.*******.com/fjlv8y.png[/img]

Okay, your request is the right one, Icicle. I'll do it soon ^^
    ~o0o~

~o0o~

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post
    ~Move Name: Apocalypse
    ~How the animation will looks like : a white and blue beam will come shooting from shiny umbreons mouth, hits the opposing pokemon (mightyena), then like blue lightning comes down, + a pink white beam will come shooting from espeons mouth to hit the opposing pokemon (mewtwo) and pink stars come down, both mewtwos and mightyena health go down really fast (can you do that please ^_^)
    ~Pokemons in the scene : shiny umbreon (male Lv.100 backsprite) espeon (female Lv.100 backsprite) Vs. Mightyena, Mewtwo (both male Lv.100)

thnx this shop will be really popular
    i did use that form.....V_V....i dont get the sprite s bit do you want us to post the sprites to use

EDIt: oh right i see ill get the attacks now

here

can you do it now ^_^
    Last edited by Northern Lights; 4th March 2007 at 11:51 AM.

Move name:Glacier force
    How the animation will look like:Glacia uses a Ice colored beam that hits Jolteon and Leafia uses a attack that looks like Razor leaf on Vaporeon.
    Pokemon in scene:Leafia,Glacia,Opponents:Jolteon,Vaporeon(All level 100)
    Modeouble.

Thanks!
    Credit to Gregory!

Pleeeeeeeeaaase click this little one.:3
    Paired with the lovely ShinyPalkia!
    Lovely Twin:Weavilegirl!

Erm..latiaswindblast, sprites? ^^"

Northern Light, you should use R/S sprites instead, but okay, I'll tolerate it. BTW, the name Apocalips has already used, can you make another name? Combo Beam maybe?

And Icicle...I have just thinked that Pyrokinesis will sounds better, do you think..?
    ~o0o~

~o0o~

Move Name: Northswain Glow
    How the animation will looks like : the Aurora Back and if possible can you make the Aurora in the background move.After the pokemon uses the move glowing orbs will come down from the sky then lightning bolts will come out of the ground from where the orbs fell going in a diagonal direction hitting the enemy.
    Pokemons in the scene : Mine -Gardevoir Lv. 100 Full HP Female Enemy - an Erureido at Lv. 100 Male.
    Mode: Single Battle.
    Sprites : Here
    Also i was wondering can i use the text box and font stuff with your permission?

~Move Name: Omega Blast ( it look like a flamethower but with water and thunder mix in it )
    ~How the animation will looks like : Shiny Charizard Does Omega Blast and Shiny Goukazaru lose all of it health and fall like the game
    ~Pokemons in the scene : Shiny Charizard Male lvl 100 / Shiny Goukazaru Male lvl100
    ~Mode: single

http://i18.*******.com/2jg5ath.png
    Last edited by IceDragon; 4th March 2007 at 12:56 PM.
    New Username Sharingan

Erm..latiaswindblast, sprites? ^^"

Northern Light, you should use R/S sprites instead, but okay, I'll tolerate it. BTW, the name Apocalips has already used, can you make another name? Combo Beam maybe?

And Icicle...I have just thinked that Pyrokinesis will sounds better, do you think..?
    oh sorry here are the R/S sprites and here

~Move Name: Atlantian Beam
    ~How the animation will looks like : a white and blue beam will come shooting from shiny umbreons mouth, hits the opposing pokemon (mightyena), then like blue lightning comes down, + a pink white beam will come shooting from espeons mouth to hit the opposing pokemon (mewtwo) and pink stars come down, and can they like have bits of shattered metal come of them ,both mewtwos and mightyena health go down really fast (can you do that please ^_^)

Last edited by Northern Lights; 6th March 2007 at 5:48 PM.

Hello!
    Can you please make move "Inversion"? Description:
    Pokemon- Unown M lv. 42 with 2% of HP, foe- Anorith lv. 36. with 70% of HP.
    Battlescene and both Pokemon inverts several times, and Unown's HP changes to 98%, and Anorith's- to 30%. Last phrase- "All damages were inverted".
    Thanks!

[QUOTE=Raden Surya;5665464]Erm..latiaswindblast, sprites? ^^"^[QUOTE]

Oops sorry!Here they are!

Last edited by latiaswindblast; 4th March 2007 at 1:07 PM.
    Credit to Gregory!

Pleeeeeeeeaaase click this little one.:3
    Paired with the lovely ShinyPalkia!
    Lovely Twin:Weavilegirl!

Me again.

Should I repeat the details? I mean, they are in your inbox, you know. If you need them I'll post them.

PS. You should write a limit for a certain amount of people at a time. That way you won't have so much work to do.
    Organization is a priority to me.
    l Metal Flower l Wave Guide l Fire Leap l Rainbow's Glory l

DO NOT PM ME ANYMORE! PM ME AT MY NEW ACCOUNT; Douger. THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Raden Surya View Post
    Hm, that sounds better. Lol. Want me to edit the text box that says "Mew used psyburn"?
    ☆♥fiancé | twin | note | eggs♥☆

him: Missing you is like missing oxygen.
    Going too long without either = dead me ♥

[img]http://i41.*******.com/iemjh0.png[/img][img]http://i43.*******.com/fjlv8y.png[/img]

~Move Name: Dragon beam and Ice Trap
    ~How the animation will looks like : 1. flygon use Dragon Beam on Palkia(Red and blue beam shoot for flygon mouth) 2. palkia lose all it hp and faith like the game. 3. suicune use ice trap ( a beam shoot for suicune mouth and then
    the pokemon is in a pice of ice) on dalka. 4. dalga faith.
    ~Pokemons in the scene : suicune and flygon (back) palkia and dalga (front)
    ~backgroud: you chose

Click please^^

Move Name: Dragon beam and Ice Trap
    ~How the animation will looks like : 1. flygon use Dragon Beam on Palkia(Red and blue beam shoot for flygon mouth) 2. palkia lose all it hp and faith like the game. 3. suicune use ice trap ( a beam shoot for suicune mouth and then
    the pokemon is in a pice of ice) on dalka. 4. dalga faith.
    ~Pokemons in the scene : suicune and flygon (back) palkia and dalga (front)
    ~backgroud: you chose

~
    Last edited by golden_charizard; 4th March 2007 at 2:36 PM.
    Click please^^

Okay, let's stop requesting until current requests are done, okay? THAT makes life easier for Raden.
    Organization is a priority to me.
    l Metal Flower l Wave Guide l Fire Leap l Rainbow's Glory l

DO NOT PM ME ANYMORE! PM ME AT MY NEW ACCOUNT; Douger. THANK YOU!

Move: Obliterinationifyer
    ANimation: Munchlax uses obliterinationifyer and a bunch of strong moves hit Mewtwo.
    Pokemon: Munchlax (back sprite) Mewtwo, all 100
    RESTARTED GAME!!!
    Name: Kinglax Code: 3952 8670 4845
    Pokemon Pearl Team

SHINIES FOR TRADE!!!
    55+

Read The Following Posts

#001~provide Sprites And Text Boxes
    #020~no More Requests For She/he Is Swamped

oh... snap
    RESTARTED GAME!!!
    Name: Kinglax Code: 3952 8670 4845
    Pokemon Pearl Team

SHINIES FOR TRADE!!!
    55+

~Move Name: Angel Beam
    ~How the animation will looks like : I very light beam will come, near the end it will turn into pink, blue and yellow
    ~Pokemons in the scene : (Foe)Female Espeon(Your Pokemon)Female
    ~Mode: single

Sprites:
    ~Pokemon sprites:
    ~Attack sprites: Just a beam, if it's okay.
    ~Scene and move background: Umm, a rainbow one if possible
    ~Boxes: Female, Eismev goes to red, but doesn't faint, Espeon is at full health, text says "Espeon used Angelic Beam!"

Tell me if I didn't do it right!
    Remember kids, strangling 4Kids makes the world a happier place!

[+]Credit [+] Bishie [+] BlueMyuu [+]Pecha Candy[+]
    Anxiously awaiting November 16

Holy cheese! I've been looking for a place with good sprite resources involving the attack sprites! *hugs* O.o

Well, stop requesting at the moment. Raden, maybe you should limit it to like, 5 people requesting an attack? This is an awesome idea, but it could get too out of hand. I remember my old iPod Pokemon request shop... O_o

Guys, feel free to compliment the attacks and stuff... but try not to request until the attacks are done. :x
    Do not expect me to be around a lot, but I will occasionally lurk, or even make a post or two. I supposedly have a FanFic in the making, but no promises yet.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast