Thread: YGO: Next Shonen Jump Promo

Default YGO: Next Shonen Jump Promo

Eh, for those of you that don't know , the promo in Shonen Jump after Stratos is apparently E-Hero Ocean
    Warrior/Effect Level 4 ATK/1500 DEF/1200
    JUMP-EN013
    Once per turn, during your Standby Phase you can return 1 "Elemental Hero" or "Destiny Hero" monster from your side of the field or your Graveyard to it's owners hand.
    http://www.ideal808.com/product.asp?ID=24873
    Scan is messed up, I know

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

It's not really true, just a rumor. Ideal808 isn't SUPER OFFICIAL.

Off-Topic: Got a Stratos today W00t!

^ Youtube

Nevertheless, acool Hero that works for both sides. This only helps the D-Hero ability to rotate cards from the Graveyard to the field to the hand.... And even to the remove from play.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnite View Post
    It's not really true, just a rumor. Ideal808 isn't SUPER OFFICIAL.

Off-Topic: Got a Stratos today W00t!
    Well, that wasn't the only source I got it from...
    I only took that because that was the only pic of it

Stratos in a newstand/bookstore Shonen Jump?

ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

show other sources then we may belive it
    My friend code 1890 7683 9998
    Trainer name JJ
    Bages 8
    Pokedex Complete
    Start date April 22

Credit To Pichu_Fan For the Awsome TC!

http://yugioh.toywizforums.com/showthread.php?t=10222
    Here's another one

And don't be jumping all over my back just because this may be a false, I post stuff it if looks pretty accurate and I have more then one source, like I usually do with previous threads

I try to bring the most accurate and up-to-date information, you know...>>
    Last edited by ShinyManafi; 3rd March 2007 at 7:08 AM.

ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

ok I belive you I just hope it does come out becuase whenit does Ill trade my friend and get it lol I got stratos from my buddy 2 weeks ago
    Trainer name JJ
    Bages 8
    Pokedex Complete
    Start date April 22

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyManafi View Post
    Stratos in a newstand/bookstore Shonen Jump?
    Yes, that one, via Barnes & Nobles (Last one, I'm glad no one ripped it out yet!).

I still think it's fake since that forum thread says that he found it on another site (ideal808 maybe or the posts on Pojo) And my jump shows nothing about Ocean, so it's still unconfirmed.

^ Youtube

Hmmmm, the point of these new E Heros that Support D Heros, are basically for the Card D-Time since it only worked if you slapped random E-heros in >>

LOL thats rich and problably true
    Trainer name JJ
    Bages 8
    Pokedex Complete
    Start date April 22

Wow, man. This card is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fake, yo! Didn't you notice the Card Name is dead center, which is never liek that for any card? Not to mention the writing is in Gold, which is only reserved for Ultra Rares? The msot recent SJ promos to be released have been Secret Rare or Parrellel Rare.

Besides, the nest SJ card we'll be getting is Grandmaster of the Six Samurai (if Konami doesn't get all anal with us). If not, then it'll be this.

~THREE SEE~

Quote Originally Posted by FireKero! View Post
    Wow, man. This card is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fake, yo! Didn't you notice the Card Name is dead center, which is never liek that for any card? Not to mention the writing is in Gold, which is only reserved for Ultra Rares? The msot recent SJ promos to be released have been Secret Rare or Parrellel Rare.

Besides, the nest SJ card we'll be getting is Grandmaster of the Six Samurai (if Konami doesn't get all anal with us). If not, then it'll be this.
    Stratos is ultra-rare =/

Look, to anyone who read this thread, sorry in advance if this is a possible fake

ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyManafi View Post
    Stratos is ultra-rare =/

Look, to anyone who read this thread, sorry in advance if this is a possible fake
    Actually, Stratos is a Parrallel rare. It just has the Gold writing to reflect it's significance.

Ultra Jump and V-Jump would make a card a ceratin rarity dependant on it's effect, background, etc. Victory Dragon for us was a Secret Rare, Unity was an Ultra, and Stratos as a Parrallel.

Also, sometimes the cards are carried over to English translations outside of their original printing value, due to reprints in Japan. Besides, Secret Rare would sell more then Ultra's.

~THREE SEE~

Quote Originally Posted by FireKero! View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ideal 808
    Please note that this image of the card Elemental Hero Ocean is a SAMPLE image ONLY.
    'nuff said
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Who's nuff?

Has this been confirmed in this month's SJ that The Ocean will be the next SJ?

~THREE SEE~

What Kakashi means is that the card shown WAS NOT THE ACTUAL CARD, BUT A SAMPLE IMAGE. I'm assuming you didn't notice that, but it's not exactly guaranteed Ocean will be the next SJ Promo.
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    What Kakashi means is that the card shown WAS NOT THE ACTUAL CARD, BUT A SAMPLE IMAGE. I'm assuming you didn't notice that, but it's not exactly guaranteed Ocean will be the next SJ Promo.
    Oh, i noticed. Since time, like last week. But it's a shame to assume that The Ocean will be released as our next promo just because there's a sample image up. :l

Ideal808 has made this mistake in the past with Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon and others.

~THREE SEE~