Thread: [YGO] Best Happening in a Duel

Default [YGO] Best Happening in a Duel

What are your best moment in a duel?

One of mines is, when I attacked a Cyber Jar with my Adomitable Fighter Lei Lei. I pulled out 4 out 5 monsters! (I think it was DDWL, Marauding Captain, and other things) And my opponent pulled 0 monsters attacked, and game. If I let him live for 1 turn, he would use After Genocide for 1 turn (So wasted).

^ Youtube

I have had many great happenings but this the most recent I recall.

My first 5 cards in the beginning of a duel,were Harpy Lady,Elegant Egotist,Triangle Ecstacy Spark,Harpy Lady Sisters and Mirror Force!
    Blast From The Past

KABOOM!!!

Opponent had Blue eyes on his first turn equipped to total of 7500 ATK
    Me:Summon Maurading Captain,special summon Exiled Force.He activates Two Bottomless trap hole.I Activate Brain control,premature burial take back exiled force.attack with blue eyes

Him:2000(increased his lifepoints before)
    Attack with X-force
    Him1000
    Tribute X-force kill blue eyes.

He draws crap i summon sangan and attck for game.

My brother had a E-Hero in Def(I forgot which one)
    I drew, activated Polymerization and fused my three Cyber Dragons, then I played Overload Fusion and fused my CyberDark Dragon, attached a Victory Dragon from my graveyard +600 for a total of 4000 ATK, then I played Limiter

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyManafi View Post
    My brother had a E-Hero in Def(I forgot which one)
    I drew, activated Polymerization and fused my three Cyber Dragons, then I played Overload Fusion and fused my CyberDark Dragon, attached a Victory Dragon from my graveyard +600 for a total of 4000 ATK, then I played Limiter
    Damn, nice.

Not many good draws, although I love it when I pull Lvortex and own their best monster.

I remember the time I pulled Red Eyes B. Chick, B. Dragon and Darkness Dragon in the same hand, and had like 8-10 dragons in my grave. Lets just say he got pwnt.
    Piplup PHAILZ!
    Pearl Name: Bobby
    Pearl FC: 2277 3280 4535

Top decked Scapegoat when he had four monsters out.... Still lost.

My older bro had Vampire Lord out, I was top decking, if I didn't draw a good card, I would lose the next turn. I drew Cyber Dragon, I attacked Vampire Lord, and eventually won the game

OR when I was facing a D-hero deck at school:

He had 2 Defenders out, and I was slowly decking out. I had the three gadgets, and Ancient Gear Engineer on the field, with Limiter Removal face down. I didn't activate removal because I could only kill one, and the other would stay and all my monsters would die. I drew Exiled Force, summoned it, sacrificed it to destroy his first defender. Engineer then attacked the second, destroying his only face down (Turned out it was a bluff) I flipped Limiter Removal so his second Defender died,and then my over-powered gadgets went in for the win
    Last edited by Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior; 4th March 2007 at 1:16 PM.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Opponent Stein's Cyber End. Plays Limiter Removal. Attacks my face-down. The face-down was Amazoness Swords Woman. OWNED.
    Quote Originally Posted by facetious
    You need to see a psychiatrist soon.

Probably the time I drew Painful Choice, Monster Reincarnation, two Dark Factory of Mass Production, and Graceful Charity in my opening hand years ago playing Exodia. That hand says "I win".

Either that or the time my opponent forgot to attack with his monsters, and it made the difference in the game.
    Props to MysticFlames for these!

Remember the Beast Riders? THEY'RE BACK!!!
    Pokémon Origins Volume III: The War of Armageddon
    Finished, after 16 months!!

My opening hand was 3 bewds polymerization and pot of greed then I drew dragon mirror next I played pot of greed got lighning vortex and breaker the magical warrior my bro had dark magician out on his first turn so I played Lightnning vortex discarded Breaker and played polymerizaton to summon my Beud and then dragons mirror to summon my 2nd Beud and one the duel in one turn
    My friend code 1890 7683 9998
    Trainer name JJ
    Bages 8
    Pokedex Complete
    Start date April 22

Credit To Pichu_Fan For the Awsome TC!

mine was the time when my opponent had his best card on the field with swords of releving light and i drew graceful charity and with that silent magician lv.4 and level up with i think dark magician so i played silent and level up and bam his monster goes down and i win

Quote Originally Posted by ~RaikouRider243~ View Post
    Probably the time I drew Painful Choice, Monster Reincarnation, two Dark Factory of Mass Production, and Graceful Charity in my opening hand years ago playing Exodia. That hand says "I win".

Either that or the time my opponent forgot to attack with his monsters, and it made the difference in the game.
    wow thats crazy

sorry if this is a double post really really sorry

LOL probably the first time i used mirror force.

A different one was (just recently) when my opponent used cyber jar, he got 5 monsters (some good ones too), i got none, i mirror forced him, then summoned six sam irou, grandmaster of six, and shogun shien all in one turn and knocked him out.
    Also known as gaurdianterial and gaurdianterial
    My Archfiends

My Six Samurai

Mine was when I activated my best combo (Gyroid+Dark Door+Ring of Magnitisum). Lucky Hand and best stall combo.