Thread: where and how do i unlock the 8th gym on emerald???

Question where and how do i unlock the 8th gym on emerald???

I need to know. Plz tell me if you know.
    my name is SAMMY
    my fc is 0988 8920 1937

you must go in the under water cave.
    Click please^^

where is the cave?
    my name is SAMMY
    my fc is 0988 8920 1937

It is in 127 or 128 Route and it is Seafloor Cavern(where the submarine is). You should go and find Kyogre. When it woke up, the weather will be weird; one time it rains, one time it is sunny. You go to Sootopolis City. Steven and you go to Cave of Origin and meet with Wallace. You say Rayquaza is on Sky Pillar. Wake up it and fly back to Sootopolis. Now you can go to 8th gym after some talking.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by 0621sammy View Post
    First (after defeating Team Magma in Mossdeep), go to the underwater cave on route 128, then deafeat Team Aqua's Archie. After this go to Sootopolis City and find Wallace in the Cave of Origin. When he asks you where Rayquaza is, answer "Sky Pillar". Once you have done this, go to the Sky Pillar on Route 131. Once there, clime up Sky Pillar and find Rayquaza at the top of Sky Pillar. Once Rayquaza has awoken, return to Sootopolis City, where you will see Rayquaza stop a fight between Kyogre and Groudon. Then speke to Steven. He will fly to Meteor Falls, and you will be able to access Juan's Gym. Hope this helps. One piece of Advice: Take plenty of healing items, as you will be doing tons of battles along the way. Good luck.
    Girafarig-Chan
    The Power of Pokémon

First (after defeating Team Magma in Mossdeep), go to the underwater cave on route 128, then deafeat Team Aqua's Archie. After this go to Sootopolis City and find Wallace in the Cave of Origin. When he asks you where Rayquaza is, answer "Sky Pillar". Once you have done this, go to the Sky Pillar on Route 131. Once there, clime up Sky Pillar and find Rayquaza at the top of Sky Pillar. Once Rayquaza has awoken, return to Sootopolis City, where you will see Rayquaza stop a fight between Kyogre and Groudon. Then speke to Steven. He will fly to Meteor Falls, and you will be able to access Juan's Gym. Hope this helps. One piece of Advice: Take plenty of healing items, as you will be doing tons of battles along the way. Good luck.
    Girafarig-Chan
    The Power of Pokémon

Girafarig-Chan
    The Power of Pokémon

Girafarig-Chan
    The Power of Pokémon

Sorry for posting this five times, an error kept occuring.
    Girafarig-Chan
    The Power of Pokémon