Thread: Wings of a butterfree (PG-10)

Default Wings of a butterfree (PG-10)

Ok this is my first fic ever. So its not gonna be the best.

Chapter 1

Welcome to Twinleaf town its small, but one 10 year old girl's journey will give you enough intrest. Her name is Dawn. The thin gold sun shone on her face as she squiggled around in bed. "Ow! Darnit" she fell flat on the floor waking her blue penguin buddy piplup. "Pip?" it said just barely opening it's eyes. She ran to her trainer and bounced on her. "Hey, come on piplup get off" she spoke as she lifted the penguin off her back. The situation awakened a little brown rabbit with white fluffy ears. "Bun?Bun buneary." it chuckled as she followed piplup and Dawn to the pink dresser across the room. Dawn stared in the mirror as she fiddled with her dark blue hair until it looked perfect. Then she put in her hat and pink ribbon in place. "Ah, perfect." she said staring at herself in slight vain. Just then the voice of her mother echoed through the house from downstairs. "Dawn! Come down for breakfast! I made pancakes." the woman called. "Sweet my favorite" she told herself. as she skipped down the stairs with her buneary and piplup following.
    When she sat down on the blue couch infront of the tv. She watched the swarm watch show as she nibbled on her pancakes. "Today ninjask's are swarming on route 204 deep in the forest." the news reporter advertised.
    "Awesome, we need a new teammember dont we guys?" "Pip! Bun!" the 2 pokemon agreed. So after their breakfrast they dashed out the door grabbing her cell phone and a group of pok'eballs. So they sped through route's 201,202 and 203 to the thick forested route 204. The gang wandered around 'till they were totally lost. "Oh drat, we went in too far and i havent seen a single ninjask." Dawn complained. "Jassskkkkkk" a buzzing sound could be heard far away. "JASssskkkkk" it kept getting louder. "JAAASSSSSKKKKK" a pack of ninjasks swarmed down from the trees at the group. "Quick piplup, buneary return." after 2 flashes of red light the little pokemon were in their pokeballs. But the ninjasks swooped down and struck Dawn down! Their claws slashed into her skin leaving an unconsious bleeding Dawn on the forest floor.
    Images too large. Sig was devoured by rabid Plusles.

Chapter 2

Dawn was still asleep but she could hear a boy's voice shout "Go Magmortar! Use Lava Plume!" and the fearful buzzing of the ninjasks.
    She woke up around 8:00. "Finally your awake." The boy she heard was smiling at her. Dawn looked around the area, it was a cave. "My name's Brad." the guy introduced. "I found you in the forest, those ninjasks are dangerous." She looked around at the boy and all of his pokemon. There was a Marowak and Magmortar guarding the enterance. A Milotic in a spring near the back. A Smeargle doodling on the walls. A Drifblim sleeping on a Togekiss. A Toxicroak and Cacturne whispering in the corner. A Frosslass reading a book and a Shednja on her head. "Wow, you have a lot of pokemon." she told him. "Yup. I gathered them all and they live here with me now. "So whats your name"? He asked "Dawn, my name's Dawn and why did you bring me here?" she wondered. "Well, take a look at your legs." Brad told her.
    As she looked down she saw tons of bandages all over her legs. "Oh....... Well I have to go now. So thanks but I have to go home." "You can't, just try to take a step." She did and her legs stung. "Ow! Ok i guess i have to stay here tonight." "Well ok then you should get to sleep. Here." he handed her a soft furry blanket. It felt warm and she couldn't help lying down on it. "That's the only blanket but you can have it. Froslass made it out of togekiss's feathers. She's very smart." "Well ok but... i don't want you to be cold all night. I guess we could share it." she said shyly. So he slipped under the blanket and closed his eyes. He felt something a little warm on his chest. She was already asleep on top of him. "Night Dawn." and then he fell asleep too.
    Images too large. Sig was devoured by rabid Plusles.

These chapter need to be longer, and you need to add a shipping list. =\ *closes*
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<