Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Faced with Steelix Determination! (491)

Brock should have caught that Steelix. His current roster sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    Brock should have caught that Steelix. His current roster sucks.
    brock already has one, or his brother.. well one of them has it

The actual episode was good, I just hate fillers.

Quote Originally Posted by pi-pikachu1_1 View Post
    brock already has one, or his brother.. well one of them has it
    So what? He can raise another one! Didn't he have two Geodudes? BTW, he raised it as an Onix, and his brother evolved it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

At least the dubbers got the gender voices for the bidoof right in this episode, unlike the bibarels (they obviously did NOT do their homework for "Bibarel Gnaws Best").

Apart from that, this episode is pretty good, with action and drama. It's not especially memorable, but at least it's fun to watch. I do like the part when they're blasting off and they quote the motto, saying how will steelix know they're "in your face" unless they tell it. LOL At least Meowth got to be a help as well.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/18 NEW!! 10/19 NEW!! 10/22 NEW!! 10/28
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Hoardes of terrified Bidoof. There, I said it.

That's what made this episode so funny. Steelix just pwnd all of them. Why didn't they just think about the shovels in the first place, instead of doing this whole elaborate scheme? Geez. Well, they got everything sorted out, at least...
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Okay episode. The large amounts of Bidoofs taking on a solitary Steelix was funny. It's like the episode about the Breloom back in Hoenn when Torchich evolved into Combusken. Caused by Team Rocket stealing the apples, like Team Rocket getting the shovels stuck in the Steelix. Also funny when the 'twerps' tried to stop TR saying their motto, which of course was inevitable.

that steelix was bidoomed for eternity when he got attacked:P

it was a fun episode i can say that.

Uh-oh. Tomorrow is time for the Pikachu bakery episode. I'd better lock up the suicide pills.

It's funny because I was so caught up with that old Bippa Ray (that thing is still in the closet, but it's getting rusty and covered in cobwebs) that I hardly offered you all the proper review all that time ago. Well, never fear, because in a non-Bippafied opinion...you totally aren't missing anything. This is about as average as your standard filler gets, and if I weren't so busy with the Ol' Army and the "Uprising", chances are this would have bored me to tears. It's Steelix's Sinnoh debut, and honestly, he's the exact same jackass as the Johto Steelix and the Hoenn Steelix and Battle Frontier Steelix. Some things are best off never changing.

To be fair, you can't do a whole lot with Bippa other than to make it appear innocent (but thanks to my excellent detective work, we now know different). But the overall mundane plot combined with some more mundane TR theatrics and the overall number of Steelix and Onix we've seen in the series, this episode offers nothing exciting. Aside from a few comical snippets, I say we cast the events of the episode aside and revive the Unholy Army. I just need to round up that Makishi-Beadull-head-thing. He's been sleeping for a while, and if you disturb him, he breaks out his new-and-improved Beadull Ray. Fun stuff.

C
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

All those Bidoofs...its kinda cute XD
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Great ep.Steelix was very strong, Ash and his pokemon handled with it very good.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I would have liked for someone to catch one of those Bidoof, specifically the one with the band-aid. It would have been interesting for them to train a Bidoof into something powerful.
    Also, You have to feel bad for that Steelix. Those shovels were stuck in hard and would barely budge at all; it must of been painful beyond all reason.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

I liked that the Bidoof were being tormented. I hate Bidoof.

They could've tried harder to make this episode exciting but overall, it was disappointing.

Steelix show up too often to be scary anymore. 5/10

This episode was OK. Not too much was going on except for everyone almost getting massacred by a rampaging Steelix with a few shovels stuck in it's head courtesy of TR. But other than that nothing really happened in this episode. It was alright.

It was an okay episode, I liked seeing Steelix in this episode.

Not sure why everyone doesn't like Bidoof, but they were kind of boring in a way in this episode. I found it funny when Jessie and James were hiding in those hedges. The fact everyone was trapped there kinda made it interesting.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Steelix should have been calmer..It was awful to see it suffering like that...
    Good save of the Bidoofs.

I can't imagine how three spades managed to get stuck in Steelix's steel head

This episode was ok... It was cool to see Bidoof for the 1st time. Steelix looked funny with 3 shovels imbedded in its head. That had to hurt when TR was digging on Steelix's head without realizing it. It was cool to see the Bidoof ending up helping to get the Shovels out of Steelix's head. The Bidoof were definitely laid back and very scared Pokemon. Their nests looked really cool. It was funny to see TR stating their motto while Steelix was waking up and then were blasted off.

18/100

A very boring filler episode, it was just a rehash of previous Onix episodes. The Bidoof weren't interesting at all and their village was so bland. Nothing of importance happened at all either. Terrible.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123