Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Pal Park Guide

Hey, once you've transfered a Pokemon over, do you actually have to battle and catch it all over again? 0_o

I hope not.

I'm not actually able to go to Pal Park yet, but just asking so I'll be ready for when I can.

This lovely banner was made by Faerie.
    My Devaintart gallery
    Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have
    trouble remembering how to fly
    Oh, and I claimed Sora from the Kingdom Hearts games in the bishie thread. ^^

The main site says that when you enter Pal Park you're given balls, similar to the Safari Zone. However, these balls guarantee a catch, so they're basically Master balls.

The twist is that you can't run, so you have to catch the Pokémon. There are different areas like grass, sea, cave, etc.

*twitches*

It's the darned FireRed?! Gawd..........-__________-U

renami ++ says:
    JULIAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    renami ++ says:
    WILL YOU MARRY ME
    on c l o u d nine ? says:
    UM KAY I'LL MARRY YOU
    Dynamite Shark Princess says:
    ILU
    on c l o u d nine ? says:
    WAIT WTF I HAVE A LOT OF ADMIRERS

Quote Originally Posted by Wynaut? View Post
    The twist is that you can't run, so you have to catch the Pokémon. There are different areas like grass, sea, cave, etc.
    You CAN Run. But they will stay there. And you can't transfer more pokemon unless you catch all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by honey_clover112 View Post
    *twitches*

It's the darned FireRed?! Gawd..........-__________-U

Yeh, sorry. ^_^

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

Quote Originally Posted by Ophie View Post
    Piracy is pretty strong in the Philippines. If you got it in the Philippines, it's likely a hacked game. Of course, it ould be worse: You could've gotten it in Singapore or Malaysia, in which case it would definitely be a pirated game because legit video games can't compete with the pirated products there. (What does SM stand for? Or is that the name of the store?)
    GBA games in Malaysia... Pirates everywhere. But mine's legit! I asked the guy for an original, so he ordered it. It works with my Diamond as well.

BTW, some game shops here in Malaysia keep legit Pokemon games cause they get a lot of complaints from customers.
    l HISYAM l 0301 6552 9550 l

Sorry if this question has been asked before but can you transfer Masterballs and TMs via Pal Park by making the Pokemon you're sending hold them?

Well, I'm not sure if everyone knew this already, but there IS a way to cheat Pal Park into transferring Pokemon more then once a day. Here are the instructions:

1. Change your DS' clock to a day that you haven't yet transfered.
    2. Insert a game that you DON'T want to transfer Pokemon from.
    3. Turn on D/P.
    4. Go to the transfer option for the game you have inserted. It will say about your clock being changed. Click YES and let it modify your game's clock so you can't transfer for 24 hours.
    5. Turn of your DS, and insert a game you DO want to transfer from.
    6. Play D/P again, and go to the transfer option.
    7. You can now transfer Pokemon from this game, even though it may not have been 24 hours. You can repeat this trick as many times as neccesary.

It works for me all the time. If you have any question or it's not working for you, PM me.

[IMG]http://i30.*******.com/2edd1zm.jpg[/IMG]
    ShiniesShiny Lovers ClubRotom

Pearl 0438 2903 5961
    White 4684 8876 1042
    PGL Nickname: Cainer, add me!

Current Shiny Hunts

Status 1,336 Eggs, 100 RE

I've got a question

If u transfer a level 100 pokemon will it be lv100 in pal park and therefore harder to catch?

P.S. Sorry if this question has already been answered.
    <Grass/Steel>
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL)
    !YAY! caught my first ever pokemon shiny: Camerupt lv.55 route 227 without pokeradar!

Basically, the Pal Park Balls are like masterballs in a sense. You won't have any problem trying to get that lvl 100, Seargent.Fenix.

AMAZING guide, btw!~

| Banners by darkrukario and ~.:Northern Lights:.~ |

| Bishie: Hihara Kazuki |

I hate to ask a question that involves cheating devices.

Recently, my friend asked me if I wanted to get some Pokemon in his game with funny names. I OK'd it, and he sent over 4 Pidgeys (all with funny names), a Crawdaunt, and his black Charizard named "Death". When I went to catch the Pokemon, the game froze as soon as I ran into his Pidgey. He then told me this may have been due to the fact that the Charizard was hacked with a cheating device. It had the ID 00000, and the OT Noone. Now I can't Pal Park. Is there any way in which I can remove this 'curse', even if it means losing the shiny Charizard and my beloved Crawdaunt, other than a game reset?

Thanks.
    I wrote the RBY and GSC pages on serebii.net

https://twitter.com/cifalacus

Quote Originally Posted by Night_Walker View Post
    Sorry if this question has been asked before but can you transfer Masterballs and TMs via Pal Park by making the Pokemon you're sending hold them?
    Yes.

iyhuiyiuyhi

Quote Originally Posted by Darrill View Post
    I hate to ask a question that involves cheating devices.

Recently, my friend asked me if I wanted to get some Pokemon in his game with funny names. I OK'd it, and he sent over 4 Pidgeys (all with funny names), a Crawdaunt, and his black Charizard named "Death". When I went to catch the Pokemon, the game froze as soon as I ran into his Pidgey. He then told me this may have been due to the fact that the Charizard was hacked with a cheating device. It had the ID 00000, and the OT Noone. Now I can't Pal Park. Is there any way in which I can remove this 'curse', even if it means losing the shiny Charizard and my beloved Crawdaunt, other than a game reset?

Thanks.
    Hmm, maybe you might want to CHANGE the ID and OT that are set on default in KPDvatar's Pokemon Maker next time, HMM?! >_>

If you didn't get that, yes, you'll have to lose them unless you can like extract to the computer to edit by whatever. If you can do that, I suggest changing the ID at least.

There are hacked copies ><

Just a quick question... Do all the details of the Transferred Pokemon go over to D/P

I'm talking about the location of the pokemons capture?

e.g Route 69

Or it just say PalPark?

It says the region where the Pokemon came from (and inside the programming, the version).

So if you transferred a Pokemon caught in RSE, it'll say "Arrived from Hoenn."

Same as if you transferred from FRLG, it'll say "Arrived from Kanto."

For Colosseum/XD, it'll say "Arrived from a Distant Land" instead.

There's also version selections available for Johto, although that's just to bug on all the GSC fans....for now. >_>

Uhh, someone make a list of stuff for me to add to this guide. I know the Pal Park trick is one of them, anything else?

Does cains trick actually work, I can't test it as I've started again, but will you?

awesome I was wondering about this. I've got a blank Emerald, guess I'll have to start catching some pokemon and transfer it over.

Looking for: Lansat & Staraf Berries
    Have Enigma Berry and every other berry if you're willing to help out?

Shutting.. While this thread should have been stickied. It never was... so the bumping rule still applies.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678