Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 124

Thread: Pokeshipping Author's Club

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between NY and DE
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Don't worry about it Esperon, I was just kidding! You can take your time.

    OK well my most recent chapter has been posted up and I've already got the creative juices flowing for my next chapter! I'm so happy!

    Hopefully I'm not going to take such a long time on this next chapter because if I do, I'm going to go ballistic...

    Also Esperon what was that thing you were telling me about the new rating system for the oneshots? I know what you mean when you say that oneshots aren't going to generate the same amount of numbers chaptered ones do...
    Read and Review my Fic:
    A Journey of Souls


    Banner given to me by my great friend MistyLover, made by the talented AmazingKiss
    Currently Posted: Chapter 18-The Venox Vanishings
    Currently Working On: Chapter 22

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by el_toro View Post
    Hey Misty's Double, did you know a writer by the name of aalitichi? I'm a big fan of her stuff so I'm just wondering if she's still writing...
    Who, this girl?

    I don't know if any of that is recent or new work... I was trying to find her on FF.net but the search engine has gone down on me.

    If I find anything else I'll edit it into here.
    Going Solo, my new Pokéshipping fiction. Chapter 1 now up

    Author at FanFiction.net

    Proud member of the Pokéshipping Author's Club


  3. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    On top of a mountain
    Posts
    1,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Esperon View Post
    eheheh...yeah...*scratches head* i know, i've been the worse person in the world for not R+Ring to your fic, as well as Chaos's one and all the other ones around at the moment. But I'm replying here while trying to do a maths paper and you have no idea how much school work i'm getting at the moment. I had hoped to get this oneshot with the diary that I've gone into hyper typer over but it's not happening thanks to so much damn work :'( I WILL read your stuff though. DEFINETLY!

    *bows to all in club* I am not worthy...
    Calm down, Esperon. You ARE worthy. As proof of said worthiness, I promote thee from head of emo Brocking, to Queen of Pokeshipping. Don't let what el_toro said get to you. Take all the time you need to post reviews to his fic, my fic, and all the other fics you plan to read. Once summer gets here, everything will calm down. But until that time, focus on your schoolwork, and I'll keep everyone here off your back, k?
    pokemon white friend code
    0647 5096 9579
    Name: Kevin

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    269

    Default

    I PMed aalitchi on TPT forums and she pointed out to me that she doesn't have a FF.net account, and that her newest work is Wedding Crashers.

    There you go, Tororororororororo.
    Going Solo, my new Pokéshipping fiction. Chapter 1 now up

    Author at FanFiction.net

    Proud member of the Pokéshipping Author's Club


  5. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between NY and DE
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Are you sure you just PMed her? I checked her main page and the newest update she has on there is this new short fic: Come Away With Me
    It's pretty mushy stuff, but I liked it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Emperor
    Calm down, Esperon. You ARE worthy. As proof of said worthiness, I promote thee from head of emo Brocking, to Queen of Pokeshipping. Don't let what el_toro said get to you. Take all the time you need to post reviews to his fic, my fic, and all the other fics you plan to read. Once summer gets here, everything will calm down. But until that time, focus on your schoolwork, and I'll keep everyone here off your back, k?
    All hail the new Queen of Pokeshipping. *bows head* Though Esperon knows I was just kidding. I more than understand the fact that she can't always be one these forums because she is either to busy with college or her internet connections being a pain again. I just make fun of her for it when I feel like it!
    Read and Review my Fic:
    A Journey of Souls


    Banner given to me by my great friend MistyLover, made by the talented AmazingKiss
    Currently Posted: Chapter 18-The Venox Vanishings
    Currently Working On: Chapter 22

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by el_toro View Post
    Are you sure you just PMed her? I checked her main page and the newest update she has on there is this new short fic: Come Away With Me
    It's pretty mushy stuff, but I liked it!
    Actually, she did send another one saying that she forgot to point out she made that one back about last July, and that she's surprised somebody really likes her work enough to send somebody looking for her.

    Back on the subject of fanfiction, I'm hoping to have my next chapter done tonight. I sit around with the document open and always find something to pull me away from it.
    In fact, that's happened for the last three nights. >___>
    Going Solo, my new Pokéshipping fiction. Chapter 1 now up

    Author at FanFiction.net

    Proud member of the Pokéshipping Author's Club


  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by el_toro
    Also Esperon what was that thing you were telling me about the new rating system for the oneshots? I know what you mean when you say that oneshots aren't going to generate the same amount of numbers chaptered ones do...
    I honestly can't remember. Don't think I thought of an actual system but we do need another one for oneshots. Short ones like your 3 parter can also go in that category.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Emperor
    Calm down, Esperon. You ARE worthy. As proof of said worthiness, I promote thee from head of emo Brocking, to Queen of Pokeshipping. Don't let what el_toro said get to you. Take all the time you need to post reviews to his fic, my fic, and all the other fics you plan to read. Once summer gets here, everything will calm down. But until that time, focus on your schoolwork, and I'll keep everyone here off your back, k?
    Aww thank you ^^ *bows* I shall take the title of Queen of Pokeshipping and hold it with pride! And I even got round to revewing to el_toro's AJOS so yours is the next on my "PS to read" list

    Quote Originally Posted by el_toro
    All hail the new Queen of Pokeshipping. *bows head* Though Esperon knows I was just kidding. I more than understand the fact that she can't always be one these forums because she is either to busy with college or her internet connections being a pain again. I just make fun of her for it when I feel like it!
    Course I know you're kidding, but I'd so much rather read all the fics here than do my revision but revision kinda counts towards exams that determine the rest of my life...no pressure really :P

    I swear I thought of a new topic for us but it's gone now...

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between NY and DE
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Misty's Double View Post
    Actually, she did send another one saying that she forgot to point out she made that one back about last July, and that she's surprised somebody really likes her work enough to send somebody looking for her.

    Back on the subject of fanfiction, I'm hoping to have my next chapter done tonight. I sit around with the document open and always find something to pull me away from it.
    In fact, that's happened for the last three nights. >___>
    Yeah that's happened to me quite a while where I leave the document open and then I go onto the internet and get distracted for the rest of the night.

    She shoudln't be surprised, she's a pretty talented author in my opinion!

    Quote Originally Posted by Esperon View Post
    I honestly can't remember. Don't think I thought of an actual system but we do need another one for oneshots. Short ones like your 3 parter can also go in that category.
    I was thinking maybe we could make the steps shorter along with fewer color schemes, maybe make it every 200 views or something like that. We'd have to keep thinking up something so as to make it fair for oneshots.


    I was wondering if everyone here wanted to get around to do a oneshot contest. I'm pretty eager and plus it would help to get the creative juices flowing.
    Read and Review my Fic:
    A Journey of Souls


    Banner given to me by my great friend MistyLover, made by the talented AmazingKiss
    Currently Posted: Chapter 18-The Venox Vanishings
    Currently Working On: Chapter 22

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    269

    Default

    On the subject of rankings for one shots, I agree.
    A good way of doing it would be to look at say... 20 one shots that are recent (say the 20 most recent ones), look at how many views they received, and work a system from that.
    200 views seems to be a bit too steep in my opinion, though. Remember people are only going to be looking at the story once, and it's only really going to be updated once.

    Also, short stories that are chaptered should have their own separate ranking, too. Perhaps a go between of one parters and the full system, because lumping them with one parters will distort how one parters are ranked, while short stories are distorted by large multichapter fics.


    One more thing: finally, something substantial done on Going Solo. It should be up tonight; I'm on a roll and know what I'm doing. =D
    Going Solo, my new Pokéshipping fiction. Chapter 1 now up

    Author at FanFiction.net

    Proud member of the Pokéshipping Author's Club


  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    472

    Default

    Thing is MD (yes, that is your name now cos the queen says so), you can't make the system too complicated cos I have to re-do the medals every time a fic changes its rank. I don't mind as it doens't take me too long but i still have to have 1/2 an hour to do it and with these exams, i can't do more than one a week. (fine, i haven't had to change one since el_toro published his three shot, but if we make huge changes then I will.) We could have it on ever 20 viewings though and leave it a week to determine the medal colour when the number of viewings has on the whole stopped or slowed down a lot.

    And el_toro, the idea is good cept i can't really til...August. NO!!! That's depressing...but i just don't want to commit to something and then find i don't have the time. I hate not fulfilling my commitments...*whispers* though, the lure fic is possible for coming in a few days!

    EDIT: scratch that, fic finished and on the proof reading and publication role in the next 2 days.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between NY and DE
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Esperon View Post
    And el_toro, the idea is good cept i can't really til...August. NO!!! That's depressing...but i just don't want to commit to something and then find i don't have the time. I hate not fulfilling my commitments...*whispers* though, the lure fic is possible for coming in a few days!

    EDIT: scratch that, fic finished and on the proof reading and publication role in the next 2 days.
    Good to hear that! Make sure you give us a PM or a heads up once it does come up, OK?

    Ah, I've been meaning to PM you with the info on Hakajin since she's a new member as well (though she told she wouldn't be as active some of us), but I've been too lazy to look up the information.

    Anyway, that's fine if we can hold off on the contest. I'm going to be leaving soon on vacation anyway towards the end of June which is kind of why I wanted to have the contest before I left, but it's only for two weeks so I'm sure it's not going to kill me!

    Anyway, if we were to have a contest, what do you all think would be a good idea as a main topic? (since I was considering of having a contest to see who can come up with the most creative fic from a topic)

    I was thinking maybe something along the lines of a rescue mission. Anybody else have any ideas?
    Read and Review my Fic:
    A Journey of Souls


    Banner given to me by my great friend MistyLover, made by the talented AmazingKiss
    Currently Posted: Chapter 18-The Venox Vanishings
    Currently Working On: Chapter 22

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Ah yeah, time. Sorry. ^^*

    Well, I wasn't suggesting every 20 views or so, because that would give you a lot of work. Perhaps every 50 views, along with your thought of leaving it a week type thing.

    Anyway, if we were to have a contest, what do you all think would be a good idea as a main topic?
    Rescue sounds like a fairly decent, open subject. How about a seasonal one to go along with the possibility of this being held in the summer? Say... summer holiday, or something like that?

    Also, I'll put it on record now that I may not be able to enter, depending upon when this is held. I'm on a field trip for a week from 15th June, and then when I go home in early July I'll be working anything between 8 and potentially full time hours sporadically through the summer.
    I don't know specific details, but I'll probably be able to look into it nearer the time.

    ...One more thing, feel free to call me MD, Esperon. You're not the first to call me it. XD

    EDIT: I forgot. Finally got my new chapter up, following finishing it at 1:30 this morning. >____>
    Going Solo, my new Pokéshipping fiction. Chapter 1 now up

    Author at FanFiction.net

    Proud member of the Pokéshipping Author's Club


  13. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between NY and DE
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Misty's Double View Post
    Ah yeah, time. Sorry. ^^*

    Well, I wasn't suggesting every 20 views or so, because that would give you a lot of work. Perhaps every 50 views, along with your thought of leaving it a week type thing.

    Anyway, if we were to have a contest, what do you all think would be a good idea as a main topic?
    Rescue sounds like a fairly decent, open subject. How about a seasonal one to go along with the possibility of this being held in the summer? Say... summer holiday, or something like that?

    Also, I'll put it on record now that I may not be able to enter, depending upon when this is held. I'm on a field trip for a week from 15th June, and then when I go home in early July I'll be working anything between 8 and potentially full time hours sporadically through the summer.
    I don't know specific details, but I'll probably be able to look into it nearer the time.

    ...One more thing, feel free to call me MD, Esperon. You're not the first to call me it. XD

    EDIT: I forgot. Finally got my new chapter up, following finishing it at 1:30 this morning. >____>
    Alright that's fine, we can do the contest in September then! I can always start on my other fic ideas then...

    Speaking of which, I actually started writing a one-shot since it popped into my head a couple of hours ago! It's gonna be pretty long and I'm not sure how the whole story is going to progress, but it'll be pretty interesting, especially since it's going to be pretty racy material. How racy? Take a look for yourself! (it's not hentai though, I'm not that perverted! >_>)



        Spoiler:- Just to be safe...:




    A brief morsel of what's to come! It's going to be rated R (obviously ) and it's going to be called Till Death Do Us Part. The whole story will take place ten years or so from now so I'm guesstimating they'll be around 25 years old in my fic. I don't feel like divulging the whole plot yet since it's still fresh in my head so I'll keep that a secret for now.


    I'll be sure to finish your latest chapter MD since I didn't get around to reading it today (only a brief part, but from what I read, it's good!) and also, I've got to read your long awaited lure fic Esperon! (Sorry to spoil your surprise! )

    I've got a lot of work cut out for me ahead. :P
    Read and Review my Fic:
    A Journey of Souls


    Banner given to me by my great friend MistyLover, made by the talented AmazingKiss
    Currently Posted: Chapter 18-The Venox Vanishings
    Currently Working On: Chapter 22

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    472

    Default

    AHAHAHAHAHAHA Lure is up!!!!! We can use it to test the new ranking system as well.

    *cough, cough* Your oneshot looks great! Cant' wait for that one to emerge.
    but i'me worried about the title :S

    Anyway, if we were to have a contest, what do you all think would be a good idea as a main topic?

    Hmmm if it's held in september, we could have a back to school theme. I'm not going back but most people are :P We can do an xmas one at xmas. But i will try to think of a better one. Rescue mission is good though...

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    On top of a mountain
    Posts
    1,167

    Default


    Anyway, if we were to have a contest, what do you all think would be a good idea as a main topic?


    Seasonal fics seem to work best. In October, we can do a Halloween contest; in December, a Christmas contest; in February, a Valentine's contest, and so on, covering most holidays.

    Another good idea might be a contest for original characters. In my fic, there are a few characters I created myself, and in el_toro's AJOS, there are characters he created. I think that this kind of contest could work, to see which original character is the coolest, kindest, etc.

    el_toro, I like that preview for your fic. I could not imagine things becoming so sexual between Ash and Misty, but it works somewhat. I just hope that fic doesn't start a flood of perverted AAML fics.
    pokemon white friend code
    0647 5096 9579
    Name: Kevin

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Emperor View Post

    Anyway, if we were to have a contest, what do you all think would be a good idea as a main topic?


    Seasonal fics seem to work best. In October, we can do a Halloween contest; in December, a Christmas contest; in February, a Valentine's contest, and so on, covering most holidays.

    Another good idea might be a contest for original characters. In my fic, there are a few characters I created myself, and in el_toro's AJOS, there are characters he created. I think that this kind of contest could work, to see which original character is the coolest, kindest, etc.

    el_toro, I like that preview for your fic. I could not imagine things becoming so sexual between Ash and Misty, but it works somewhat. I just hope that fic doesn't start a flood of perverted AAML fics.
    The only problem with doing one for every holiday would be that it would be overkill.

    I know for a fact that I wouldn't be happy entering one at Christmas, Valentines, Easter, summer holidays, Halloween, Thanksgiving/Bonfire Night, and so on.

    This sort of thing is best suited to being twice a year or so, IMO. I'm at university and clearly don't have all the time in the world, and I'm pretty sure Esperon's going onto university... at least, I remember you saying you were going to.

    @el_toro; cheers. ^^ I was a bit upset to find that not one word's been said about my chapter when I got up just now, but I guess getting 2 reviews in thirty minutes over at FF.net got my hopes up.

    It's downright depressing when stories get ignored and shoved under the rug because of crazily popular stories.
    Going Solo, my new Pokéshipping fiction. Chapter 1 now up

    Author at FanFiction.net

    Proud member of the Pokéshipping Author's Club


  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Misty's Double View Post
    The only problem with doing one for every holiday would be that it would be overkill.

    I know for a fact that I wouldn't be happy entering one at Christmas, Valentines, Easter, summer holidays, Halloween, Thanksgiving/Bonfire Night, and so on.

    This sort of thing is best suited to being twice a year or so, IMO. I'm at university and clearly don't have all the time in the world, and I'm pretty sure Esperon's going onto university... at least, I remember you saying you were going to.
    It wouldn't be that bad, having contests for different holidays. You don't have to enter and it doesn't have to be pages and pages (my most successful oneshot is my shortest with about 1500, quality, not quantity :P). Plus if you already have an xmas one from last year of before, you can just enter it. Plus I recon xmas, valentines and halloween are going to be the only ones we go for.

    Well done remembering i'm university-ing soon. Cept i have a gap year of work experience and fun first :P So that means i will still have time for writing fics for a little while longer :P

    What pokemon do you feel you overuse with your character?

    Ok, this is really only Ash and Misty cos they're in all our fics, otherwise you're in the wrong club. So yeah, for me and Misty it's her Gyarados. And for Ash...guess it depends when i'm writing it! Pikachu is obvious but after that might be Grovyle...whatever it is, it's so likely to be a grassy one!

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    269

    Default

    I know it's quality over quantity, but quality can be the hard part when you're struggling. :P
    But yeah, good point on not having to enter every one of the contests.

    What pokemon do you feel you overuse with your character?
    Pikachu's overused with Ash in the sense that more often than not, it can become a carboard cut out. And Pikachu doesn't deserve to be relegated to cardboard cut out status, he can be useful.

    I don't think I've ever overused a Pokémon, though. I might have done in Misty's Journey, but nothing springs to mind.
    Going Solo, my new Pokéshipping fiction. Chapter 1 now up

    Author at FanFiction.net

    Proud member of the Pokéshipping Author's Club


  19. #69
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the depths of creativity...
    Posts
    736

    Default

    Hiya! ^_^ Just though I'd drop a quick message to all you wonderful Pokeshipping writers! ^_^ I am honoured to be a member of this club and hope to post more often when my exams are over. ^_^

    @ el toro: I'm eager to put my banner in my sig to advertise the club but I'm worried it's not going to be within sig regulations. XD Any suggestions?

    Thanks in advance!

    WS
    XxX

    Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

    ¦My Precious PokeshipperTwin ~ Peach *hugs*¦
    ¦Fanfic Buddy ~ Cerulean Girl¦
    ¦Honoured PDA Member¦

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Water Spirit View Post
    Hiya! ^_^ Just though I'd drop a quick message to all you wonderful Pokeshipping writers! ^_^ I am honoured to be a member of this club and hope to post more often when my exams are over. ^_^

    @ el toro: I'm eager to put my banner in my sig to advertise the club but I'm worried it's not going to be within sig regulations. XD Any suggestions?

    Thanks in advance!

    WS
    XxX
    Try removing one (or all) of the other signature images.


    Also, I've become pretty disillusioned with posting work on this forum. I feel really petty for feeling this way, but at the same time I don't think it's ever fair on anybody when hard work doesn't even get recognised. >____>
    Going Solo, my new Pokéshipping fiction. Chapter 1 now up

    Author at FanFiction.net

    Proud member of the Pokéshipping Author's Club


  21. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between NY and DE
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Misty's Double View Post
    Try removing one (or all) of the other signature images.


    Also, I've become pretty disillusioned with posting work on this forum. I feel really petty for feeling this way, but at the same time I don't think it's ever fair on anybody when hard work doesn't even get recognised. >____>
    Or you could try putting the medal side by side with the other images like you did with the two smaller ones. I'm sure you could do it, you might just need to mess around with it.

    Aw, don't worry MD, everyone starts off like that: my advice would be to make the fic more prominent in your sig like say adding more detail like what Chapter is posted and whatnot like I did with mine and maybe getting a banner made for it. You can always look for someone to make one for you in the request shops on these boards or have your boyfriend get off his behind and make one for you or else!
    Read and Review my Fic:
    A Journey of Souls


    Banner given to me by my great friend MistyLover, made by the talented AmazingKiss
    Currently Posted: Chapter 18-The Venox Vanishings
    Currently Working On: Chapter 22

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    472

    Default

    i know what you mean MD. But it's better than on the pokemon tower cos i have never recieved a single review from there and i doubt i ever will. I've had stuff on there since september. Very few reviews on bahfanfiction.com but that's more cos the majority of that fan base is harry potter. Last time i checked it was me and 2 others who have posted pokemon stuff up there. But on the other hand, you get very few on FF.net until people know who you are and have you on their author alert list.

    If you want to get more people to know who you are on the forums, write a contestshipping oneshot with as much fluff as you can. Then when those fans see you have another fic, if they liked that one enough they might pop in to your PS ones.

    And I know it doesn't help when people (me) don't even read + review to your stuff here. I'm sorry! I have an exam tomorrow and all next week but I will book in all the fics you have on here for me to read next friday evening. I promise ya

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    969

    Default

    Anyway, if we were to have a contest, what do you all think would be a good idea as a main topic?
    I think this is a great idea!! To warm up our PSing writing skills we should have little contest one-shots about random stuff like... Best AAML first date fic... best AAML proposing fic... Best AAML one shot meeting again fic... bla bla bla!! most realistic AAML kissing scene!! ^_^
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    BBQ!!!
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Ummm...I know I'm not a member, so please don't flame me- I'm very sensitive when I'm unsure about something...You said that non-members could ask questions, and I hope to be a member when I post some of my fics up like Theatre Ghost, inspired by PinkFalcon's Phantom. ^^ But, in the meantime, I have a suggestion for the contest you're going to have. I got the idea from a discussion in another forum which I can't remember.

    It's where Ash loses his memory and Misty has to help try and recover it. But, in the meantime, he forgets about Pokemon and starts to fall in love with her. Does she really want the old Ash back only to forget about her again? I think, with all of you wonderful Pokeshipping authors, that it would be a great contest to see who could make the most touching story out of that. And you don't even have to follow that guideline! Just something along the same "basic" lines.

    Please don't get angry at me for not being a member and posting here! I'm truly sorry if you don't appreciate it. I just wanted to give a slight opinion. Just please be nice if you want me to delete this post and not show my face again until I'm a member. I'm sorry... *whimpers and backs off*

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between NY and DE
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForbiddenLugia View Post
    Ummm...I know I'm not a member, so please don't flame me- I'm very sensitive when I'm unsure about something...You said that non-members could ask questions, and I hope to be a member when I post some of my fics up like Theatre Ghost, inspired by PinkFalcon's Phantom. ^^ But, in the meantime, I have a suggestion for the contest you're going to have. I got the idea from a discussion in another forum which I can't remember.

    It's where Ash loses his memory and Misty has to help try and recover it. But, in the meantime, he forgets about Pokemon and starts to fall in love with her. Does she really want the old Ash back only to forget about her again? I think, with all of you wonderful Pokeshipping authors, that it would be a great contest to see who could make the most touching story out of that. And you don't even have to follow that guideline! Just something along the same "basic" lines.

    Please don't get angry at me for not being a member and posting here! I'm truly sorry if you don't appreciate it. I just wanted to give a slight opinion. Just please be nice if you want me to delete this post and not show my face again until I'm a member. I'm sorry... *whimpers and backs off*
    Don't worry, it's no problem. I just made that rule so we don't get a whole bunch of spammers flooding this thread. It's okay if you want to make a comment or whatever, I could care less.

    As to your suggestion, yes it sounds like a good idea. The only problem is that we're not going to hold the contest until later on since most of the group (including myself) have plans over the summer. Like I said before, we'll probably hold it off until September.

    Also if you want any advice on writing a good PS story, feel free to ask. That's what we're here for!
    Read and Review my Fic:
    A Journey of Souls


    Banner given to me by my great friend MistyLover, made by the talented AmazingKiss
    Currently Posted: Chapter 18-The Venox Vanishings
    Currently Working On: Chapter 22

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •