Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh Do You Know The Poffin Plan? (493)

Default Oh Do You Know The Poffin Plan? (493)

The Gifted Roserade & The Flower Legend!

Ash & Co. finally get to Floaroma City, home of the next Pokémon Contest. Dawn is eager to start creating Poffin in order to improve her Pokémon's contest performance. However, when in the shop, watched over a Roserade, they get mysteriously attacked...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss
    Last edited by Chris; 2nd April 2007 at 12:19 PM.

Awsome Eppy Rose Looks So Cute, What Was With Snorlax ? O_o;

~ James

I thought it was interesting to see both Carnivine and Cacnea 'hugging' James. I think that most people thought that if both of them tried to do it at the same time then they would start fighting, but aparently not

Cancea & Dustox are still alive?

Wow.

Snorlax was from a flashback of Roserade's victories.
    ColosseumShipping (Wes x Rui) claimed by me. Other claimed ships: FortuneShipping (Lucas x Dawn). I also support RangerShipping, HoennShipping, and AccidentialShipping.
    This cake is great, it's so delicious and moist.
    Quote Originally Posted by A friend
    So if you put Giratina and Arceus in the daycare together, will the daycare man say something like, "The two Pokemon are completely ignoring each other"? Or will he say "The two Pokemon are trying to kill each other! Oh, deary me! THEY'RE KILLING THE POOR BUNEARIES! SAVE THE BUNEARIES! OH DEARY ME!"

Can't wait to see this eppy in motion. From the look of the pics, Roserade had a pretty good debut. Looks like Crogunk was keeping Brock in check from raging hormones. Funny how it was in the background threatening Brock with it's poison stab. I also must say this is another episode that screams for avatars.
    Monkeys are rather expensive :-|

Please mean what i think it does...
    Last edited by cassius335; 30th March 2007 at 8:35 PM.

You're a Snover. I'm a Fire-Type. This amuses me.

Quote Originally Posted by cassius335 View Post
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...24-mv10-01.jpg

no, its probable not what you think.

Rapidfire talkback!

- Hooray! Medias res is gone!
    - Hmm...Leaf Storm?
    - Have we heard the Sandgem Town theme before in the anime?
    - Roserade looks emo.
    - Oh snap! Dawn actually USED her Poketch!
    - LMFAO @ Brock stopping flirting just as Croagunk is about to sock him.
    - Amusing rehash of the sour Pokeblock scene in Lilycove.
    - Ash has brain damage!
    - Sorry, Shinjou, but that house shaking was the worst usage of CG in recent memory.
    - *expects Meowth to suddenly start singing Stairway to Heaven*
    - Yay for Croagunk battling!
    - Roserade's wearing a turban! Maybe it'll get in a fight with Carnivine and they'll both use Explosion!
    - I'm liking Counter/Mirror Coat's new look.
    - As much as I love Movie 8's music, it's starting to become overused.
    - Brock and Dawn begin Power Rangers formation!
    - LOL, Pachirisu and Buneary try to convince Piplup to eat the Poffin first.

Actually kind of a boring episode. Hopefully Roserade will get redemption with Natane.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Quote Originally Posted by #Blazeactivity# View Post
    no, its probable not what you think.
    Is that already confirmed?

P.S: I know i shouldnt be asking for it, but can someone contact me regarding episodes? I searched all over the net but no luck finding them..

That Roserade was cool, it was like the Pokemon version of a superhero, costume and all.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

And the Lotad reminded me of some annoying little kid that worships the hero...

Anyway, this episode (haven't watched it fully yet) has made me a fan of the Roserade. I am looking foward too seeing Natane's.

I don't know why, But IMO(Not to make anyone flame me) this is the best episode i've seen. I'm not sure what it was, But this episode just really captured my interest, made me laugh multiple times, and seemed to have everything of a good pokemon episode, Even if it can be classified as a filler.

The new ending also, Is very good IMO, I like the song, and the Scenes scream "win" (Especially the snow scene)

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

It had some pretty good animation and humour for one.

Meh, that Roserade sure had some security issues.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by cassius335 View Post
    Monstrous Pic

If you interpret that as Pidgeot's head somehow having become ridiculously swollen, then yes, it does mean what you think it does!

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun
    - Roserade's wearing a turban! Maybe it'll get in a fight with Carnivine and they'll both use Explosion!
    I laughed.
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

I liked this Episode.
    Coragunk threatining Brock, lol.

What was that girls name anyway?

I loved that all of Team Rocket's pokemon did something...except Seviper. O.o Odd. That thing ALWAYS battles, yet, today, everyone EXCEPT it did something. Even Mime Jr! The way it came down to Tickle Rozerade was hilarious >_> I also liked How Pachirisu was just running around after it had the horrible poffin. >_>

EDIT: More observations! The way the music stops when Carnivine and Cacnea come out is hilarious. Also, Wobbufet and Mime Jr are Driving XD
    Last edited by Mythic Mist; 31st March 2007 at 5:18 AM.

Marry the Night

Unhappy

i wanna watch this episode

Team Rocket actually did come close to victory (or at least beating Ash & Co), but then I'm not impressed. Although, they are becoming more sinister in each episode of D/P(in a silly way)

The scene at the begining looks great, reminds me of Kanto. I love the look of Roserade at night. But then morning comes and the episode goes downhill IMO, nothing really happens. Just another battle with TR and end of episode.

So sad, it started great.

ˇTiptug, the generic bug!HERE

Heh, I liked this episode. Turban!Roserade was awesome, and I can't wait for Natane to use it <3.

And I just remembered Hikari's Poketch. Glad to see the writers remembered too 8D

I found this to be a pretty enjoyable filler, with a interesting plot, funny humour, and neato animation.

It also was pretty cool how Mild-Mannered Roserade became some ledgendary, SUPAA HEYRO! when it put on that scarf.

Seeing all the Group's Pokemon hanging out in the Pofin Shop is always a plus, as it makes it seem more like a family, and seeing Dustox, Cacnea, and Carnvine (who none of those have appeared since the Staravia episode amazingly) is always a plus.

And Cacnea + Carnvine = win.

And all the little cute expressions, like when Brock was threatened by Croagunk, were made of win.

All in all, a nice filler.

Wow, another great episode! ^^

Full of funny scenes, action, drama, character development, good animation, nice touches... It rocked.

I loved how Roserade took care of girl's garden all along at night without her knowing of it. Ha, too bad Rose only gets all bad-*** when it wears that red... thing. XD

Team Rocket was an another good point of the episode... I only missed Seviper. Mime Jr., Cacnea, Carnivine... It looked like, if it weren't Roserade, they would own Ash & Co. this time. =P

Also, I think that Roserade was a male, because its cap was kinda short. And, by the way, I liked the legend of Sonoo town too -- the city once suffered from drying, but a Goddess (she seems like one) saved it, making flowers sprout all over the place. Lovely. <3

Overral, I really loved this one-hour special... Here's hoping next week's are just as good as this!

LOL!

- Haruki.
    Last edited by Haruki; 1st April 2007 at 4:45 AM.

I was annoyed by the fact that Roserade seemed to play second fiddle to some plot about making...well...whatever the hell Pofin is supposed to be, in the filler girl's kitchen. Needed a ladle or two if more superhero ack-tee-eye-oh-en imo. I mean c'mon; Mild mannered Roserade that destroys all sort of ne'er-do-wells under the guise of SuperScarfy. Fanboy Lotad. MILD MANNERED ROSERADE.
    It wasn't a bad episode at all, and I enjoyed almost every bit of it infact. There was an ample amount of humour in there, the animation was nice (which should be a big 'duh' by this point) and the characters actually seemed to accomplish something (despite the fact that we'll probably not hear much about Poffin anyway). It's just disspointing to see a cool superhero plot go to waste, that's all.

Team Rocket were fun this time around. They always are, of course, but this time they kinda upped the anté, to the point where you could chuckle at even the slightest movement. Such as James leaning over the roof of the mech and screaming for Manene to tickle 'rade. And Wobbuffet being put in charge of actually controlling the mech, springing up and blocking attacks with glee.
    Also, I'd just like to point out that I'm glad Brock stayed on the cast now, because I'm actually laughing at his antics these days. Croagunk really has helped to make the guy a more entertaining character, even if what he's doing is essentially just the same old, same old.
    And hey, I could tolerate Hikari a little more than usual! And she actually stood out for once! The opening scene with the group entering Sonou town and coming across the Poffin ad was a firm favourite o' mine. Her initial fascination with the town, and her mockery of Satoshi's limited Poffin knowledge made me smile.
    See, that's what this show is all about. These nice little touches that can entertain no matter how simple they appear to be.

Oh, and the Roserade was cute. I mean, really cute. Saying all those cute 'Roré's. Didn't you just want to hug it, because it was so cute? Didn't you wish Shuu was still on the show, so we could see cute Roserades being all cute and whatnot? I sure do. That would've been neato-keen. Because Roserade is cute to a Combusken level. And that is pretty darn cute.

Filler characters grow?! Is this the first time? Tsubomi, the filler girl, in the flashback looks younger and has a different hair style then her normal hairdo. O_o I swear she's an older version of Chizuru, that little girl from the Comedian Perap episode.

It's also interesting that they made a remix of Hikari's theme. Probably won't be released in a CD tilll the 10th movie.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/vrbtic.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i44.*******.com/11kfvb5.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/15i5fn4.png[/IMG]
    Sometimes it feels like the whole wide world has made itself my enemy
    On hiatus until further notice. May come back once in a while to reply to PMs and approve of threads.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast