Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh Do You Know The Poffin Plan? (493)

With the way everyone was getting in on that initial showdown with the Rockets, it reminded me of that Ralts episode back in Hoenn. It was an all-out battle, and even Wobbuffet got some time in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Needle Smash View Post
    With the way everyone was getting in on that initial showdown with the Rockets, it reminded me of that Ralts episode back in Hoenn. It was an all-out battle, and even Wobbuffet got some time in it.
    I thought that too but alas, Habu wasn't there =(

FC: 3180-5269-0929

Quote Originally Posted by Umi Mizuno View Post
    Filler characters grow?! Is this the first time? Tsubomi, the filler girl, in the flashback looks younger and has a different hair style then her normal hairdo. O_o I swear she's an older version of Chizuru, that little girl from the Comedian Perap episode.
    I also drew that parellel. And Tsubomi? Clearly a reference to a certain Pokemon that bears relation to the main Pokemon featured in the episode.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

We've seen a few other Filler dudes grow up, like that guy in Throwing in the Noctowl, Pryce, the dude in the Whynaut Island episode, and Salaryman who looked like Mullet-Giovanni.

When the ending started I was confused as hell, then I realized that I had got the order the episodes were supposed to go in round the wrong way. But it was a great remix.

Good episode also, and it confirmed the fact that I'll be using Roserade in Pearl.

It would've been coller if we got to see some of the new D/P attacks.

Who here would like to see Leaf Storm?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I saw this, and overall it was all right. The best moment in this episode to me was when they were cooking the pofin, and I loved the expressions of the Pokemon faces how it tasted. And plus, it proves as well, Ash can't cook, he needs Brock. (someone give him cooking lessons!)

Roserade was a pretty cool looking Pokemon, and Lotad's Jap voice made me laugh of hearing "hubba hubba"

A good episode.

We need a Pokemon like Roserade on the main cast, it reminded me of Maggie from R.O.D The TV, except being a masked hero and all... and a Pokemon.

Well here's something to pokéshippers:

Ash is as bad at cooking as Misty.

Love to see a fanfic on this detail.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I am in love with the Chibi Rocket Gang. -squee-
    Also, Sonou is beautiful... and the Roserade looks awesome with that scarf! Subomi made me giggle. Satoshi's horrible cooking made me laugh so much! And poor Takeshi with Greggle.
    The Kabigon design on that Poketch was a cute touch. Love when Kojiro got dubble-glomped. Manene's tickling amused me.

Sunny Day is shown again.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Well here's something to pokéshippers:

Ash is as bad at cooking as Misty.

Love to see a fanfic on this detail.
    What, the two of them attempting to cook only to kill each other off via food poisoning?

Dying in the arms of one another, of course
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

Quote Originally Posted by ?*Virulent Tsunami*? View Post
    What, the two of them attempting to cook only to kill each other off via food poisoning?

Dying in the arms of one another, of course
    I was thinking something a little less depressing...

I was rewatching the episode late last night, and was wondering; Does the tale that the random old woman tells the twerps relate to Sheimi, by any chance? That entire story pretty much covered everything Sheimi is capable of, and it seems plausible that constant retellings of the story would eventually have Sheimi become a godess of some sort.
    I'm not familliar with any of the D/P locales, so I'm unaware if there are any in-game hints that imply a connection between the town and that particular pokémon.

This episode made me laugh and was centered around Roserade, one of my favorite D/P pokemon.
    [IMG]http://i13.*******.com/47lo29z.png[/IMG]
    Credit to ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the awsome banner!

~Bishie~Mafia~Song~Friends

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
    I was rewatching the episode late last night, and was wondering; Does the tale that the random old woman tells the twerps relate to Sheimi, by any chance? That entire story pretty much covered everything Sheimi is capable of, and it seems plausible that constant retellings of the story would eventually have Sheimi become a godess of some sort.
    I'm not familliar with any of the D/P locales, so I'm unaware if there are any in-game hints that imply a connection between the town and that particular pokémon.
    mh, thinking about it, it does make sense that way.

I was confused why the legend was told in the episode because it didn´t have an impact on the story whatsoever ( or I missed a reference ).

Hidden storytelling,..in MY pokemon? o.O
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
    Meh, this could be about some avatar of Sheimi, but this may not be true in the writer's case.

cant wait 2 actually see this episode!

a filler episode...enough said
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

Was it on last night (in America)? Serebii.net says it's airdate is Autumn 2007.

Its a pitty it will be over a month until its aired
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Roserade was really cute.

In the epi... Jessie and James really improve their batteling strategey by using various attacks of their Pokemon. In fact, I was kinda amazed Cacance's Pin Missle can counter Bubblebeam attack.

We can see TR is getting better already
    Prepare for trouble, make that double!

This episode was good. It was cool to see a Roserade. It was pretty funny when Brock had his outburst as Croagunk had a Poison Jab ready. It was also funny when Carnivine and Cacnea bombarded James.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Did Roserade keep it's voice, or did PUSA have a brain lag and replace it like they did with Roselia? /spam

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast