Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Oh Do You Know The Poffin Plan? (493)

Hm, interesting episode. I liked girl's(don't remember her name) and Budew's flashback story...
    Ash eating his failed Poffins was stupid...

I loved to see a Roserade in the anime, i love grass type pokemon.

And the poffin must be tasty....

7/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Finally, a more detailed explanation of Poffin baking. It seems easier than making PokeBlock anyway.

Loved how shy little Roserade only gained confidence when it had it's red scarf to cover it's visage (face). I liked how we got to see it as a Budew too.

That legend probably had to do with Shaymin but of course they never mentioned that. 4/10

Not much happened in this episode outside of Poffin baking. I liked the super hero Roserade though, it was pretty strong and agile. OK episode.

Quote Originally Posted by KGB13 View Post
    Not much happened in this episode outside of Poffin baking. I liked the super hero Roserade though, it was pretty strong and agile. OK episode.
    Well we have seen a Roselia and a Budew evolving, it's not happen all the time.
    And James's Mime Jr. used his Tickle attack and it's a rare thing.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Not really a big fan of this episode. Although the Roserade was kinda cool especially it posing as the hero, but it didn't really need that disguise.

I haven't really found the Poffin/Pokeblock like episodes that interesting, although there are a few moments that are funny.
    The COTD telling Ash he was mixing it too fast, or going too slow or you are going to spill it is exactly what it says when you are making it in the games.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Roserade was shown as a shy pokemon, I think it's over after it has evolved eventually, Buduo was shy too.
    And yeah it was funny to make the Poffin out of the food machine...Dawn really had troubles with that....

Ash's poffin looked exactly like it tasted

This episode was ok... It was cool to see a Roserade for the 1st time. Interesting how it felt so helpless without its scarf. I'm glad Roserade overcame its self-doubt to be able to defeat TR without the scarf. It was funny to see for the 1st time Cacnea and Carnivine hugging James at the same time. It was funny to see Croagunk keep Brock in check by threatening him with a Poison Jab if he kept going love-crazy.

20/100

Not the best of filler episode, I think it would have been better if they explored Floaroma Town a little more instead of going to a ridiculous Poffin cooking class. What was Dawn thinking? I got a laugh at Ash's bad cooking, it reminded me of how bad Misty is at cooking too. The filler COTD was bland. Dawn's Pokemon being reluctant to eating Dawn's second batch of Poffins had me laughing outta my seat.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234