Initiate Code E.A.S.T.E.R. Program
In the Year 2020, a Mad Hatter from the outskirts of the Nervada Desert created a unknown entity in the form of a Bionic machine, no one knows why he did this, but the only thing was clear, destruction of the world was iminant, but there was hope, hope of a Man in the year 2007, a guy so wacky he could stop the wackiness of the Mad Hatter, his name...Arnie, he doesn't know it yet, but his mission is to travel to the year 2020, breach the Mad Hatters secret lair and stop the creation of the Unstoppable Machine, Me? I'm just here to get him, I was created for this sole purpose, to Protect him from any of the Mad hatters creations that my appear in this time an bring him to thep oint of no return, where he will travel back with me and take the world back to what it formally was, for I am,

The BUNNYNAITOR

Now Thats a Story isn't it? How fecking Cool is that? Yup, it's that time again, The Bunnies are hoppig, the choccie is being thrown back up by kids who have eaten too much and Rabbits coming from the future to get people to asve the world, how crazy is this holiday? Awsomly Crazy I tell you, now another thing is presents, People give Egg's, people give money, hard choice because I like both, but FB? We give you awsome gifts, and this year is no diffrent for I arnie, the wacky Arnie of wackiness shall be giving you 2 Items, the first, is this:

Bunny Ears that Boost Normal Attacks

and 2nd is this yummy looking
Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot Which Teaches One Pokemon the Move Chocolate Magic (see below)[/color]

Now I must go, there seems to be some sort of Rabbit Silhouette outside my Door, it's kinda creepy beacsue it's the size of me o0

And Take note, that ALL items need to be picked up by the End of Monday

Chocolate Magic - Once Ordered, the user Fires off a Molten Chocolate Blast that hits for the same power as a Bubblebeam. Once the Chocolate makes contact with the enemy it starts to stickifiy around them casuing movment to drop by 50% making it harder to Dodge or run near or away from the opponent. The stickiness lasts for 3 Rounds (and tastes pretty damn good too).
Appeal Points: <3 <3
Jam Points: <3
Contest Effect: Makes last Pokemon to appeal miss the next appeal stage.