Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *Hop* *Cachunk* *Hop* *Cachunk* (Easter 2007)

Default *Hop* *Cachunk* *Hop* *Cachunk* (Easter 2007)

Initiate Code E.A.S.T.E.R. Program
    In the Year 2020, a Mad Hatter from the outskirts of the Nervada Desert created a unknown entity in the form of a Bionic machine, no one knows why he did this, but the only thing was clear, destruction of the world was iminant, but there was hope, hope of a Man in the year 2007, a guy so wacky he could stop the wackiness of the Mad Hatter, his name...Arnie, he doesn't know it yet, but his mission is to travel to the year 2020, breach the Mad Hatters secret lair and stop the creation of the Unstoppable Machine, Me? I'm just here to get him, I was created for this sole purpose, to Protect him from any of the Mad hatters creations that my appear in this time an bring him to thep oint of no return, where he will travel back with me and take the world back to what it formally was, for I am,

The BUNNYNAITOR

Now Thats a Story isn't it? How fecking Cool is that? Yup, it's that time again, The Bunnies are hoppig, the choccie is being thrown back up by kids who have eaten too much and Rabbits coming from the future to get people to asve the world, how crazy is this holiday? Awsomly Crazy I tell you, now another thing is presents, People give Egg's, people give money, hard choice because I like both, but FB? We give you awsome gifts, and this year is no diffrent for I arnie, the wacky Arnie of wackiness shall be giving you 2 Items, the first, is this:

Bunny Ears that Boost Normal Attacks

and 2nd is this yummy looking
    Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot Which Teaches One Pokemon the Move Chocolate Magic (see below)[/color]

Now I must go, there seems to be some sort of Rabbit Silhouette outside my Door, it's kinda creepy beacsue it's the size of me o0

And Take note, that ALL items need to be picked up by the End of Monday

Chocolate Magic - Once Ordered, the user Fires off a Molten Chocolate Blast that hits for the same power as a Bubblebeam. Once the Chocolate makes contact with the enemy it starts to stickifiy around them casuing movment to drop by 50% making it harder to Dodge or run near or away from the opponent. The stickiness lasts for 3 Rounds (and tastes pretty damn good too).
    Appeal Points: <3 <3
    Jam Points: <3
    Contest Effect: Makes last Pokemon to appeal miss the next appeal stage.

HAPPY EASTER!!

From me, everyone will receive:

x1 Chocolate Candy - Gives 3 levels when eaten by your Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a normal rare candy.
    (This candy must be eaten by April 16 however, or the chocolate may go off causing some rather nasty tummy upsets :/
    The chocolate candy is non-tradeable)

x1 Super Pass (entitles the holder to 2 Monday candies, 2 free moves at the Move Tutor, Double Levels in Daycare, and 4 BP's at the Beauty Salon).
    Last edited by enchantress; 7th April 2007 at 9:22 PM.

Default From Loki

Here are your Easter treats!

1x A lucky rabbit's foot! Any Pokemon holding it will be blessed with luck, giving it a higher chance of critical hits!

1x A chocolate egg, a tasty treat that increases a Pokemon's level by 2! But be sure to use it soon, as the egg expires this April 15th.

Default From Shinjara

Happy Easter everyone!

From me you shall receive:

1 x White Chocolate Berry - When your Pokémon eats this, they will gain 2 levels. Yum yum =P

1 x White Chocolate Pokéblock - This smooth and creamy white chocolate pokéblock will give your pokémon a 60 point stat boost in Cuteness, making them ever so adorabibble ^^

As with all chocolate, these items have expiry dates. The White Chocolate Berry must be used by April 15th, 2007 before it becomes inedible and you’ll have to throw it away with all those easter eggs you didn’t eat. The White Chocolate Pokéblock has a longer life due to special chocolatey preservatives, it’s expiry date is July 1st 2007. Finally, these items aren’t tradeable under any circumstances.

Default Happy Easter!

From Wayney for Easter you shall get a...

White Chocolate Egg which raises the level of the pokemon that eats it by 3 and a
    Chocolate Milkshake which makes the Pokemon that drinks it learn one Move Tutor or Egg Move not yet learned.

Both the Chocolate Milkshake and the White Chocolate Egg are not tradeable and they both expire on April 16, 2007. Also you may post the Move learned by the pokemon here in this thread when you use it, in the Move Tutor or both.

Have a happy (and hopefully delicious) Easter everyone.

Happy Easter :O

From SM this fine day comes...

White Chocolate Candy - gives 4 levels to a Pokemon when eaten

Chocolate Ball - the normal Easter ball

Please remember that all chocolate has an expiry date. The Chocolate Berry must be used by April 16 2007, or they will go off and will be inedible. And all level raising/move learning items are NON-tradeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    In the Year 2020, a Mad Hatter from the outskirts of the Nervada Desert created a unknown entity in the form of a Bionic machine, no one knows why he did this, but the only thing was clear, destruction of the world was iminant, but there was hope, hope of a Man in the year 2007, a guy so wacky he could stop the wackiness of the Mad Hatter, his name...Arnie, he doesn't know it yet, but his mission is to travel to the year 2020, breach the Mad Hatters secret lair and stop the creation of the Unstoppable Machine, Me? I'm just here to get him, I was created for this sole purpose, to Protect him from any of the Mad hatters creations that my appear in this time an bring him to thep oint of no return, where he will travel back with me and take the world back to what it formally was, for I am,

The BUNNYNAITOR

Now Thats a Story isn't it? How fecking Cool is that? Yup, it's that time again, The Bunnies are hoppig, the choccie is being thrown back up by kids who have eaten too much and Rabbits coming from the future to get people to asve the world, how crazy is this holiday? Awsomly Crazy I tell you, now another thing is presents, People give Egg's, people give money, hard choice because I like both, but FB? We give you awsome gifts, and this year is no diffrent for I arnie, the wacky Arnie of wackiness shall be giving you 2 Items, the first, is this:

Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot Which Teaches One Pokemon the Move Chocolate Magic (see below)[/color]

Now I must go, there seems to be some sort of Rabbit Silhouette outside my Door, it's kinda creepy beacsue it's the size of me o0

Chocolate Magic - Once Ordered, the user Fires off a Molten Chocolate Blast that hits for the same power as a Bubblebeam. Once the Chocolate makes contact with the enemy it starts to stickifiy around them casuing movment to drop by 50% making it harder to Dodge or run near or away from the opponent. The stickiness lasts for 3 Rounds (and tastes pretty damn good too).
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    HAPPY EASTER!!

x1 Chocolate Candy - Gives 3 levels when eaten by your Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a normal rare candy.
    (This candy must be eaten by April 16 however, or the chocolate may go off causing some rather nasty tummy upsets :/

x1 Super Pass (entitles the holder to 2 Monday candies, 2 free moves at the Move Tutor, Double Levels in Daycare, and 4 BP's at the Beauty Salon).

1x A lucky rabbit's foot! Any Pokemon holding it will be blessed with luck, giving it a higher chance of critical hits!

1x A chocolate egg, a tasty treat that increases a Pokemon's level by 2! But be sure to use it soon, as the egg expires this April 15th.
    Happy Easter everyone!

1 x White Chocolate Berry - When your Pokémon eats this, they will gain 2 levels. Yum yum =P

1 x White Chocolate Pokéblock - This smooth and creamy white chocolate pokéblock will give your pokémon a 60 point stat boost in Cuteness, making them ever so adorabibble ^^

As with all chocolate, these items have expiry dates. The White Chocolate Berry must be used by April 15th, 2007 before it becomes inedible and you’ll have to throw it away with all those easter eggs you didn’t eat. The White Chocolate Pokéblock has a longer life due to special chocolatey preservatives, it’s expiry date is July 1st 2007. Finally, these items aren’t tradeable under any circumstances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post

White Chocolate Egg which raises the level of the pokemon that eats it by 3 and a
    Chocolate Milkshake which makes the Pokemon that drinks it learn one Move Tutor or Egg Move not yet learned.

Both the Chocolate Milkshake and the White Chocolate Egg are not tradeable and they both expire on April 16, 2007. Also you may post the Move learned by the pokemon here in this thread when you use it, in the Move Tutor or both.

Quote Originally Posted by SM View Post

Please remember that all chocolate has an expiry date. The Chocolate Berry must be used by April 16 2007, or they will go off and will be inedible. And all level raising/move learning items are NON-tradeable.
    Thank you, guys.

Collecting:
    x1 Bunny Ears
    x1 Magical Chocolate Carrot
    x1 Chocolate Candy
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Rabbit's Foot
    x1 Chocolate Egg
    x1 White Chocolate Egg
    x1 White Chocolate Berry
    x1 White Chocolate Pokeblock
    x1 Whie Chocolate Egg
    x1 Chocolate Milkshake
    x1 White Chocolate Candy
    x1 Chocolate Ball

Wow.

The BUNNYNAITOR

HAPPY EASTER!!

Happy Easter everyone!

Taking ALL these items. Feeding the White Chocolate Candy, White Chocolate Egg, White Chocolate Berry, and Chocolate Candy to my Weezing, making him gain *counts* 12 levels. Weezing was at lv. 38, and is now at lv. 50. *Weezing learned Explosion!* Feeding to Qwilfish the Chocolate Egg (bringing it from lv. 27 to lv. 29), the Chocolate Milkshake (Qwilfish learned Flail!), and the Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot (Qwilfish learned Chocolate Magic!).

Quote Originally Posted by Enchantress
    HAPPY EASTER!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold AKA Loki

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold AKA Shinjara
    Happy Easter everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by SM

Taking the following from all the mods:

-Bunny Ears
    -Choco Carrot
    -Choco Candy
    -Super Pass
    -Lucky Rabbit's Foot
    -Choco Egg
    -Choco Berry
    -Choco Pokeblock
    -White Choco Egg
    -Choco Milkshake
    -White Choco Candy
    -Choco ball

Using the following on my Pokemon:

-Teaching my Chocolate Magic attack to Kaio, my Marshtomp.
    -Chocolate Candy to my Shellder, raising him from Level 25 to Level 28
    -Chocolate Egg to my Mawile Raising from Level 26 to Level 28
    -White Chocolate Berry on my Beldum, raising it from Level 5 to Level 7
    -White Chocolate Egg to my Beldum, raising him from Level 7 to Level 10
    -White Chocolate Candy to my Beldum, raising him from Level 10 to level 14.
    -Chocolate Milkshake on my Marshtomp to learn MT Rock Slide
    -Equiping my Lucky Rabbit's Foot to my Beldum.

Happy Easter Everyone!

The BUNNYNAITOR

HAPPY EASTER!!

Happy Easter everyone!

Picking up
    Bunny Ears
    Magical Choco Carrot
    Choco Candy
    Supah Pass
    Rabbi Foot
    Choco Egg
    White Choco Berry
    White Choco Pokeblock
    White Choco Egg
    Choco Milkshake, that brings the boyz to da yard
    White Choco Candy
    Choco Ball

Feeding White Choco Candy, White Choco Berry, and Choco Egg to Psyduck, raising him from level 25 to level 33
    OMG EVOLVE
    Psyduck evolved into el Golduck!

Giving the choco Candy to Cacturne, raising him from 45 to 48, and then shaking his milk, making him learn...Seismic Toss!

Using the Choco Carrot on Meowth, teaching him Chocolate Magic.

The BUNNYNAITOR

HAPPY EASTER!!

Happy Easter everyone!

thank you mods, you fecking rule.

taking all that stuff, and using those items right now:

feeding the Chocolate Candy, Chocolate Egg, White Chocolate Berry, White Chocolate Egg and White Chocolate Candy to my Jolteon, which raises him by 14 levels, from Lv. 5 to Lv. 19
    Nuray has learned Sand-Attack!
    Nuray has learned Thundershock!
    Also giving him the Chocolate Milkshake, teaching him the Move Tutor Move Thunder Wave.
    and for the fun of it, feeding him the Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot (that has GOT to taste shitty xD)
    Nuray has learned Chocolate Magic!
    and to top it off, equipping him with the Lucky Rabbit's Foot

picking up the Bunny Ears, Super Pass, White Chocolate Pokeblock and Chocolate Ball to take home - see ya =o

The BUNNYNAITOR

Sweet! Thanks a bunch guys, I'll be taking some of the items:

Bunny Ears!
    Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot!
    Lucky Rabbit's foot!
    Chocolate Easter Ball!

Oh, and the Milkshake. Lina, my wynaut, will enjoy it dearly.

*Lina drinks it through a straw, and smiles broadly*

Unfortuanately, she has no egg or MT moves available to the chocolaty taste is all she gets.

Thanks a bunch guys.

The BUNNYNAITOR

HAPPY EASTER!!

Happy Easter everyone!

Picking up:
    ~ [x01] Bunny Ears
    ~ [x01] Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot
    ~ [x01] Chocolate Candy
    ~ [x01] Super Pass
    ~ [x01] Lucky Rabbit's Foot
    ~ [x01] Chocolate Egg
    ~ [x01] White Chocolate Berry
    ~ [x01] White Chocolate Pokeblock
    ~ [x01] White Chocolate Egg
    ~ [x01] White Chocolate Milkshake
    ~ [x01] White Chocolate Candy
    ~ [x01] 2007 Chocolate Easter Ball

Using:
    ~ [x01] White Chocolate Berry (+2 Lvs.)
    ~ [x01] White Chocolate Candy (+4 Lvs.)
    ~ [x01] White Chocolate Milkshake (+1 MT/EM Move)
    On my Lv.21 [F] Nidoran, bringing her to [Lv.27] with [EM: Disable].

Using:
    ~ [x01] White Chocolate Egg (+3 Lvs.)
    On my Lv.29 [x] Shedinja, bringing her to [Lv.32].

Using:
    ~ [x01] Chocolate Egg (+2 Lvs.)
    ~ [x01] Chocolate Candy (+3 Lvs.)
    On my Lv.27 [M] Noctowl, bringing him to [Lv.32].

Thanks everyone and Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!

HAPPY EASTER!!

Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot Which Teaches One Pokemon the Move Chocolate Magic (see below)
    Taking the following from the moddies =o
    Thanks you pplz, and a happy easter!

-Bunny Ears
    -Choco Carrot
    -Choco Candy
    -Super Pass
    -Lucky Rabbit's Foot
    -Choco Egg
    -Choco Berry
    -Choco Pokeblock
    -White Choco Egg
    -Choco Milkshake
    -White Choco Candy
    -Choco ball

The BUNNYNAITOR

HAPPY EASTER!!

Happy Easter everyone!

Picking up the following:

~ Bunny Ears
    ~ Chocolate Coated Carrot
    ~ Chocolate Candy - Feeding to my Zubat to raise her from Lv. 37 to Lv. 40
    ~ Super Pass
    ~ Lucky Rabbits foot
    ~ Chocolate Egg - Feeding to my Kadabra to raise him from Lv. 43 to lv. 45
    ~ White Chocolate Berry - Feeding to my Ninjask to raise her from Lv. 45 to Lv 47
    ~ White Chocolate Pokeblock
    ~ White Chocolate Egg - Feeding to my Shedinja to raise it from Lv. 45 to lv. 48
    ~ Chocolate Milkshake - Feeding to my Misdreavus to teach her MT Swift
    ~ White Chocolate Candy - Feeding to my Sableye to raise him from Lv. 55 to Lv. 59
    ~ Chcolate Ball
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 8th April 2007 at 8:41 PM.

The BUNNYNAITOR

Picking Bunny Ears and Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot.

HAPPY EASTER!!

Picking Chocolate Candy and Super Pass.
    Giving Chocolate Candy to my lv58 Vigoroth.
    [Vigoroth is now lv61]

Picking Lucky Rabbit's foot and Chocolate Egg.
    Giving Chocolate Egg to my lv61 Vigoroth.
    [Vigoroth is now lv63]

Happy Easter everyone!

Picking White Chocolate Berry and White Chocolate Pokeblock.
    Giving white Chocolate Berry to my lv63 Vigoroth.
    [Vigoroth is now lv65]

Picking Chocolate Milkshake and White Chocolate Egg.
    Giving White Chocolate Egg to my lv65 Vigoroth.
    [Vigoroth is now lv68]

Picking White Chocolate Candy and Chocolate Ball.
    Giving White Chocolate Candy to my lv68 Vigoroth.
    [Vigoroth is now lv72]

Thanks for all the gifts, happy Easter!
    Last edited by John's Knight; 9th April 2007 at 10:00 AM.

The BUNNYNAITOR

HAPPY EASTER!!

Happy Easter everyone!

Picking up
    - Bunny Ears, Chocolate Coated Carrot
    - Chocolate Candy, Super Pass
    - Lucky Rabbits foot, Chocolate Egg
    - White Chocolate Berry, White Chocolate Pokeblock
    - White Chocolate Egg, Chocolate Milkshake
    - White Chocolate Candy, Chcolate Ball

Using Chocolate Candy (3 levels), chocolate egg (2 levels), white chocolate berry (2 levels), white chocolate egg (3 levels), and white chocolate egg (4 levels) to Level my Pidgeot from Lv. 36 to Lv. 50

Thanks!

Leaving With:
    - Bunny Ears, Chocolate Coated Carrot
    - Super Pass
    - Lucky Rabbits foot
    - White Chocolate Pokeblock
    - Chocolate Milkshake
    - Chocolate Ball
    Last edited by Dragon 11; 8th April 2007 at 9:31 PM.

The BUNNYNAITOR

HAPPY EASTER!!

Happy Easter everyone!

Claiming:
    -Bunny Ears
    -Magical Chocolate Carrot
    -Chocolate Candy
    -Super Pass
    -Rabbit Foot
    -Chocolate Egg
    -White Chocolate Berry
    -White Chocolate Pokeblock
    -White Chocolate Egg
    -Chocolate Milkshake
    -White Chocolate Candy
    -Chocolate Ball

Thanks to the Mods and Happy Easter to all!

Picking Up:
    - x01 Bunny Ears
    - x01 Chocolate Carrot
    - x01 Chocolate Candy (+3 Levels)
    - x01 Super Pass
    - x01 Lucky Rabbit's Foot
    - x01 Chocolate Egg (+2 Levels)
    - x01 White Chocolate Egg (+3 Levels)
    - x01 Chocolate Milkshake
    - x01 White Chocolate Candy (+4 Levels)
    - x01 Chocolate Ball

- Using Chocolate Candy (+3 lvls.), Chocolate Egg (+2 lvls), White Chocolate Egg (+ 3 lvls), and White Chocolate Candy (+4 lvls) on my Lv. 30 (F) Miltank, raising her to Lv. 42.
    - Using Chocolate Milkshake on my Lv. 50 (F) Umbreon, teaching her EM Curse.
    - Using Chocolate Coated Carrot and Chocolate Ball on my Lv...something...(M) Azurill, teaching him Chocolate Magic and encasing him a prison of Yumminess.
    Leaving with Bunny Ears, Super Pass, and Lucky Rabbits Foot.

The BUNNYNAITOR

HAPPY EASTER!!

Happy Easter everyone!

Last edited by Fangirl; 9th April 2007 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Persian already knows Spite. :x

The BUNNYNAITOR

HAPPY EASTER!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Shinjara View Post
    Happy Easter everyone!

Collecting:
    - Bunny Ears
    - Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot
    - Chocolate Candy
    - Super Pass
    - Rabbit's Foot
    - Chocolate Egg
    - White Chocolate Berry
    - White Chocolate Egg
    - Chocolate Milkshake
    - White Chocolate Candy
    - Easter Ball

Using Chocolate Candy, Chocolate Egg, White Chocolate Berry, White Chocolate Egg and White Chocolate Candy to my Level 53 Sceptile, raising him to Level 67.

Many thanks to the Mods for this wonderful festivity.

Joshua

The BUNNYNAITOR

HAPPY EASTER!!

Happy Easter everyone!

Grabbing bunny ears, magical chocolate coated carrot, super pass, lucky rabbit's foot, white chocolate pokeblock, chocolate milkshake and chocolate ball.

Feeding chocolate candy and chocolate egg to sunkern, Lv 16 -> 19 -> 21.
    Feeding white chocolate berry to shroomish, Lv 21 -> 23.
    With that said, shroomish evolves into breloom.
    Feeding white chocolate egg to breloom, Lv 23 -> 26.
    Feeding white chocolate candy to breloom, Lv 26 -> 30.

The BUNNYNAITOR

HAPPY EASTER!!

Happy Easter everyone!

Picking up...

- Bunny Ears
    - Chocolate Candy
    - Super Pass
    - Rabbit's Foot
    - Chocolate Egg
    - White Chocolate Berry
    - White Chocolate Egg
    - Chocolate Milkshake
    - White Chocolate Candy
    - Easter Ball

*so didn't copy/paste* ^^ Thanks Mods.

Having my Skitty eat the Chocolate Candy, Chocolate Egg, White Chocolate Berry, White Chocolate Egg and White Chocolate Candy, 'causing him to grow from level 78 to level 92.

From... uh... I forgot his name *thunk*:

The BUNNYNAITOR

From Tessarina:
    HAPPY EASTER!!

From a perv:

From this one person I just happen to speak to...

And from the person responsible for leveling up my Pokes:

I accept all of these lovely gifts... which are

- Bunny Ears
    - Chocolate Candy
    - Super Pass
    - Rabbit's Foot
    - Chocolate Egg
    - White Chocolate Berry
    - White Chocolate Egg
    - Chocolate Milkshake
    - White Chocolate Candy and
    - Easter Ball

Using the following:

Chocolate Milkshake, Chocolate Candy, White Chocolate Egg, AND White Chocolate Candy on my level 40 Ampharos, raising her to level 50 and teaching her the MT move, Fire Punch. She will also have the Pink Scarf taken off of her and the Bunny Ears put on her *drools*

Using the Chocolate Egg on my level 6 Mareep, raising her to level 8.

And taking the rest uh... with me!
    Last edited by Teehee; 9th April 2007 at 10:38 AM.

The BUNNYNAITOR

HAPPY EASTER!!

Happy Easter everyone!

This is totally more exciting than last year's Easter! =D

Picking up the following:
    1x Bunny Ears (Boosts Normal-Type Attacks)
    1x Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot (Teaches the move "Chocolate Magic")
    1x Chocolate Candy (Raises Pokémon's level by 3)
    1x Super Pass
    1x Lucky Rabbit's Foot (Increases chance of critical hits)
    1x Chocolate Egg (Raises Pokémon's level by 2)
    1x White Chocolate Berry (Raises Pokémon's level by 2)
    1x White Chocolate Pokéblock (Raises cuteness by 60Pts.)
    1x White Chocolate Egg (Raises Pokémon's level by 3)
    1x Chocolate Milkshake (Teaches a Pokémon an EM/MT move)
    1x White Chocolate Candy (Raises Pokémon's level by 4)
    1x Chocolate Ball

Feeding my Houndour the White Chocolate Berry, raising him from Lv. 22 to Lv. 24. *Derugo evolved into Houndoom!*

Feeding my Carvahna the Chocolate Milkshake, teaching him EM Hydro Pump. Also feeding him the Chocolate Candy, raising him from Lv. 5 to Lv. 8. *Kiljaw learned Rage!*

Feeding my Absol the Chocolate Egg, raising her from Lv. 11 to Lv. 13. *Angel learned Quick Attack!*

Feeding my Skitty the White Chocolate Candy, raising her from Lv. 5 to Lv. 9. *Charla learned Attract!* Also feeding her the Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot, teaching her the move "Magical Chocolate".

Feeding my Zubat the White Chocolate Egg, raising her from Lv. 6 to Lv. 9.

Taking the rest of the stuff with me. ^^

The BUNNYNAITOR

HAPPY EASTER!!

Happy Easter everyone!

Picking up:
    1x Bunny Ears,which I give to Cloud, my Altaria.
    1x Magical Carrot, which I give to Blaze, my Quilava *Blaze learned Magical Chocolate!*
    1x Choclate Candy, which I feed to Krakatau, my Magby *Krakatau grew from Level 26 to Level 29!*
    1x Super Pass
    1x Rabbit's Foot, which I give to X,my Typhlosion
    1x White Chocolate Candy
    1x Chocolate Ball
    1x White Choclate Egg, which I feed to Link,my Blaziken *Link grew from Level 40 to Level 43
    1x Chocolate Milkshake,Which I give to X, my Typhlosion *X learned Thrash!*
    1x White Chocolate Berry, which I feed to Krakatau, my Magby* Krakatau grew from Level 29 to Levl 31! Krakatau evloved into Magmar!*

1x White Choclate Pokeblock
    Thank You and Happy Easter!
    Last edited by Typhlosion X; 9th April 2007 at 2:12 PM. Reason: Forgot the Milkshake and Pokeblock

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast