Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: YGO : Gladiator's Assault

  1. #1

    Default YGO : Gladiator's Assault

    I take it this isn't a 4/1joke Besides, no pictures or spoilers yet
    http://manjyomethunder.twoday.net/stories/3548674/

    ZOMG, more samurias??

    n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    *Insert location of my house*
    Posts
    781

    Default

    Six Samurai Support...

    ^ Youtube

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Shibuya River
    Posts
    5,018

    Default

    Looks like Tactical Revolution won't be the only pack to have that 5 cards per pack thing, eh?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    *Insert location of my house*
    Posts
    781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sirnight~ View Post
    Looks like Tactical Revolution won't be the only pack to have that 5 cards per pack thing, eh?
    Actually all Japanese sets have 5 cards in each one (Although ideal808 says that they're $2.50 each).

    ^ Youtube

  5. #5

    Default

    Well, they still haven't said anything about Tatical Evolution yet with the cards..

    n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    *Insert location of my house*
    Posts
    781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyManafi View Post
    Well, they still haven't said anything about Tatical Evolution yet with the cards..
    They did the same thing with FOTB and TAEV...

    ^ Youtube

  7. #7

    Default

    Well well, if you click on the link now, another thing has been added. Cards of Amon Garam from GX.

    n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyManafi View Post
    I take it this isn't a 4/1joke Besides, no pictures or spoilers yet
    http://manjyomethunder.twoday.net/stories/3548674/

    ZOMG, more samurias??
    It said Support, not more SIX Samurai monsters. but I want FOTB/Tactical Evolution mroe for a Gem Beast deck

    I thought I was one of few people that used MT, you jsut went up in 5 points coolness, Stranger

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •