Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: YGO COTD 4/9/07: Demise, King of Armageddon

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    *Insert location of my house*
    Posts
    781

    Default YGO COTD 4/9/07: Demise, King of Armageddon

    Weekend's over guys, today's card of the day is...

    Quote Originally Posted by o.O
    Demise, King of Armageddon
    Attribute: Dark
    LV8 ********
    Fiend/Ritual/Effect
    Effect: This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "End of the World". By paying 2000 Life Points, destroy all cards on the field, except this card.
    ATK/2400 DEF/2000

    Card #: SOI-EN035 (SR)
    This card was awesome, but the ritual part killed it
    .....
    Then Advanced Ritual Technique came out, then it became an OTK with insects.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dictionary.com
    Armageddon - the place where the final battle will be fought between the forces of good and evil.
    Demise - death or decease.
    Trad: 2/5 (Ritual, bleh , CED-EotE's better)
    Adv: 4/5 (With ART of course)
    Art: 3.5/5 (Awesome, but head's weird)

    BTW that Demise scan is mines

    ^ Youtube

  2. #2

    Default

    Ah Ha! Your Demise isn't 1st Edition. Mine are.

    This card owns in WC 07 ;p, and pretty good. I used him before.
    In Trad. this card shouldn't even be looked at, there's Choas Emperor.

    n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Anywhere I want to
    Posts
    2,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyManafi View Post
    In Trad. this card shouldn't even be looked at, there's Choas Emperor.
    But CED is banned. I like Demise, he'd go great with my Ruin Queen of Oblivion.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikau View Post
    But CED is banned. I like Demise, he'd go great with my Ruin Queen of Oblivion.
    I said in Trad., did you read it?

    n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    *Insert location of my house*
    Posts
    781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyManafi View Post
    Ah Ha! Your Demise isn't 1st Edition. Mine are.
    Yeah, but mine came from my whole Super Tin

    ^ Youtube

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnite View Post
    Yeah, but mine came from my whole Super Tin
    To this day, you are the luckiest person ever for that >.<

    At least I have 2 1st Edition Demises

    n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    *Insert location of my house*
    Posts
    781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyManafi View Post
    To this day, you are the luckiest person ever for that >.<

    At least I have 2 1st Edition Demises
    Well, that pretty much equaled things out >.<

    ^ Youtube

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Anywhere I want to
    Posts
    2,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyManafi View Post
    I said in Trad., did you read it?
    I did, but I guess I read to fast. I use it in trad format too.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sunny Scotland
    Posts
    2,038

    Default

    Demise is cool.Ive got two one in 1st Ed.


    IMO:
    Trad: 1.5
    ADV: 3-4
    Art:2

  10. #10

    Default

    http://z8.invisionfree.com/YGO_Forum...?showtopic=606

    Follow the link and read it. Posted it on Friday. For my opinions view that link (And as a clever ploy join the forum aswell XD)

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Demise is king. His 2000 dropping effect is crazy, and he combo's with another SOI theme, insects.

    Heh. I'm gonna make a deck around this guy. Shadow of Infinity. Sounds good.

    4/5

    ~THREE SEE~

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Battle Frontier.
    Posts
    1,871

    Default

    People overlook the OTK with Gigantes, I guess I'll post my Demise up later.

    This was the only ritual monster not named Reliquinshed that was actually not that bad BEFORE ARA came out, because of that retarded strong ability. Now that you can play him so easily he's pretty damn insane, hard to stop once he gets started (I hope you brought your waboku).

    By the way Demise OTK is even faster in traditional. it gets Painful, Pot, Grace, Mirage of Nightmare, lots of litle toys to make decks insanely fast.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Requiem View Post
    People overlook the OTK with Gigantes, I guess I'll post my Demise up later.

    This was the only ritual monster not named Reliquinshed that was actually not that bad BEFORE ARA came out, because of that retarded strong ability. Now that you can play him so easily he's pretty damn insane, hard to stop once he gets started (I hope you brought your waboku).

    By the way Demise OTK is even faster in traditional. it gets Painful, Pot, Grace, Mirage of Nightmare, lots of litle toys to make decks insanely fast.
    ^Very good point.

    n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Yayz for cards with cheap effects , only good with ART though thats the only sucky part D: I give it 3.5 Destroyed Oponents.../5

    EDIT: A rank up!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •