Thread: Noob question: What is the Difference Between Heal Bell and Aromatherapy?

Default Noob question: What is the Difference Between Heal Bell and Aromatherapy?

What's the difference between Heal Bell and Aromatherapy?

Not Much but aromatherapy is preferred, I think heal bell doesnt work on sound proof.

The type. Which doesn't matter at all. Heal Bell is affected by soundproof, but that usually isn't a worry.
    If you think Umbreon rocks please PM me
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Love View Post
    So liek one day Garchomp wuz liek "Hey u guyz, why am i's so gewds?" and peeps wur lieks "idk chomp, you da man" so now he's an uber
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxonferz View Post
    im not a pro battler or anything but i think your heatran will get killed by earthquake, you're gliscor is gonna get killed ice beam, you're gyrados is gonna get killed by thunder(bolt), and you're forretress is gonna get killed by flamethrower. like i said, i've never actually battled, but it seems like you could get killed easily

No one uses soundproofers so..... But yeah there isnt much difference.

I'm asking this cuz I have a newly hatched Chansey with Heal Bell (in Emerald) and I don't want to have to trade a male Roselia from my cousin's Sapphire to my Emerald, level it up past lv. 50, and THEN breed with my Chansey just to replace Heal Bell with Aromatherapy.
    Last edited by sixonesix; 12th April 2007 at 5:35 AM.

You probably won't need to worry about having to re-breed for a Chansey, as the only Pokemon that can have the Soundproof ability are the Electrode, Mr. Mime, and Exploud lines, and you aren't likely to see too many of any of those, so you should be fine with Heal Bell.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)