Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 138

Thread: + [Water] Pokemon Club;

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,904

    Default + [Water] Pokemon Club;

    UPDATED 02/06/09.
    + [Water] Pokemon Club;

    + Intro;
    I owned the previous club but due to me being busy all the time I failed to update the first post much so I requested Tiffany to close it. But the club is back and better than ever with hopefully more great members with the help of Dramatic Melody and C.Gholy for giving me the idea of remaking the club.

    + Rules;
    1. Standard Sppf rules & Club rules.
    2. No spamming, One-liners, Flaming or Bashing, You get 3 chances and your out.
    3. Try to be active or you will be cut out of the club after a month unless you tell me why your not going to be active.
    4. When joining please post why you like water pokemon and joined the club.
    5. I'm trying to cut down on non-standerd English, so please try to use proper grammar.
    6. Feel free to subbmit your fan art for the other members to use.
    7. Make sure when posting you always answer a topic and if there isn't one then make one.
    8. Have fun! lol
    9. When you join please don't answer any topics other than number 1 until I or a member of club staff accept you.

    + Warnings;    Spoiler:- Strikes:




    + Members;
    + PurpleMew- Owner
    + CyberBlastoise- Co-owner
    + Mi10ticFan- Co-owner
    + Dramatic Melody- Member
    + Mrmagius- Member
    + C.Gholy- Member
    + handymankg2- Member
    + pokefreak in qatar93- Member
    + Chelc- Member
    + Swampert_trainer- Member
    + sweet_piplup123- Member
    + -Jessi-- Member
    + Mr. Joker- Member
    + The Shiny Feraligator- Member
    + Casimir- Member
    + ceruleancitybluez- Member
    + Flurried Rains- Member
    + XXoceanXXshadowXXforestXX- Member
    + Jukain:)- Member

    + Claims;
    + Rules;
    1. You can only claim if you made 3 or more posts in this club.
    2. Each Pokémon can only be claimed once.
    3. First come, first serve.
    4. Use the form.
    5. You may change your claim after a week; using the same form.

    + Forms;
    I want to claim;
    Pokemon (Dex Number)- your name

    Example:
    I want to claim;
    Lumineon (457)- PurpleMew

    All water types listed here

    + The List;
    + Lumineon; PurpleMew
    + Mudkip; Dramatic Melody
    + Blastoise; CyberBlastoise
    + Swampert; Swampert_trainer
    + Milotic; Mi10ticFan
    + Lapras; C.Gholy
    + Piplup; sweet_piplup123
    + Vaporeon; pokefreak in qatar93
    +Suicune; -Jessi-

    + Club Mascot;
    // Milotic .[x]

    Its lovely scales are described as rainbow colored.
    They change color depending on the viewing angle.
    It is the world's most beautiful Pokémon.
    When people bicker, it is said to arise from
    the depths of lakes to becalm violent hearts.



    + Topics;
    Why do you like Water Pokemon?
    What is your favorite Water Pokemon and why?
    Were you surprised that Palkia was a Water-type?
    What Water Pokemon Gym Leader do you like the best and why?
    Create your own water type move. How does it work in the anime universe? the games universe?
    Do you think that some Water Pokemon shouldn't be classed as a Water Type?
    What are your top 10 favorite Water Pokemon?
    If you could change one thing about one Water Pokemon, What would it be?
    Do you think there will be any new cool Water Pokemon in the 5th generation?
    What in your mind is a Water Type Pokemon?
    Do you think that Water Pokemon have unique evolution methods and if not then suggest one?
    Create your own Fakemon and give it an appearance, attributes, etc. Heck you can even add what section it's from.
    Is there any pokemon you believe belongs in the water-type pokemon but they were not?
    What aquatic animal do you want to be made a water type pokemon?
    Do you have any shiny Water Type Pokemon or if not, which do you like best?
    If you could create an evolution for a Water-type pokemon how would it use evolution, what would it be like and what would its type be if it had a secondary type?
    If you could be a Water-type gym leader, what Pokemon would you have with you?
    Why is your favorite Water Pokemon, your favorite Water Pokemon?
    If you could create an ability for a Water Type Pokemon, real or Fakemon, what would it be?
    In honour of HGSS, what Johto Water Pokemon do you like the best?
    Who would you say was the best water trainer in the anime?
    Do you have any Water Pokemon in your in-game teams?
    Is there any Water Pokemon you feel would have been better presented if they where bigger or smaller?
    What is your favourite ability belonging to a Water Type?

    + Fan Art;    Spoiler:- Art:


    + thanks and enjoy;

    ---credits---
    C.Gholy- For making me descide to remake the Club.
    Serebii.net- For the Water Pokemon List and PMD sprites.
    Wikipedia- For the other sprites and info.
    Ruby Moon- Club Banner.
    Klnothincomin- Art used in the banner.
    Photobucket- For the image at the top of the first post.
    Dramatic Melody- For making me descide to make a Club.
    Last edited by PurpleMew; 2nd June 2009 at 8:57 PM. Reason: UPDATED MEMBERS xD~

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Area Unknown
    Posts
    2,628

    Default

    *posts*

    Like, hi.

    Since I made you decide to make a club, I'ma post in your club! =O


    Why do you like Water Pokemon?

    Well, it's not my favorite type, but there are several Water-type Pokemon which I really like. Maybe it's because they're the most versatile type (what with hundreds of their kind or something) that makes them so...likable.

    =P


    Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope



    images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

  3. #3

    Default

    That picture up on top was exactly what I was thinking about when i saw this.


    Can I join?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Team Rocket HQ
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Hello Purplemew. i would like to join this club if you don't mind. I have been, am, and always will be a water-type lover. I love water mainly because I love to swim and because it represents how change and things similar.

    Why do you like Water pokemon?
    Well other than the above reasons, I like water-type pokemon because my starter was a Blastoise, which if you can't tell by the Serebiian name I use, is my favorite pokemon of all time. I also like water type pokemon because they are also very flexible in their attacks.

    Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner


    3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,904

    Default

    Yay. Thank You Tiff DD

    Quote Originally Posted by Dramatic Melody View Post
    *posts*

    Like, hi.

    Since I made you decide to make a club, I'ma post in your club! =O


    Why do you like Water Pokemon?

    Well, it's not my favorite type, but there are several Water-type Pokemon which I really like. Maybe it's because they're the most versatile type (what with hundreds of their kind or something) that makes them so...likable.

    =P
    Ofcourse you can join. Welcome to the club DM Feel free to make any topics or post any Fan Art you may have.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Mexican_Smeargle View Post
    That picture up on top was exactly what I was thinking about when i saw this.


    Can I join?
    You failed to answer the topic to join. Sorry but you may not join but feel free to try again without a one-liner.

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
    Hello Purplemew. i would like to join this club if you don't mind. I have been, am, and always will be a water-type lover. I love water mainly because I love to swim and because it represents how change and things similar.

    Why do you like Water pokemon?
    Well other than the above reasons, I like water-type pokemon because my starter was a Blastoise, which if you can't tell by the Serebiian name I use, is my favorite pokemon of all time. I also like water type pokemon because they are also very flexible in their attacks.
    Welcome to the club. Feel free to make any topics or post any Fan Art you would like to submitt.

    FIRST POST UPDATED~

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The Other Side
    Posts
    831

    Default

    Win! This club is back. I did wonder what happened to the old one...anywho, I'd really like to jon this club cause I love water types!

    Why do you like Water Pokemon?

    Lots of reasons really.

    1) Their form. I like how elegant, powerful and sleek they are (normally). Almost all of them are completely unique and have some sort of gimmick going for them (I like gimmicks)

    2) They're really useful. Waterfall, Dive, Surf, Whirlpool...with so many HMs dedicated to them you really can't get by withot at least training one water type to a decent degree.

    3) I love water in general, so I feel naturally attracted to them more than any oher type. Except possibly for ghosts.

    4) Misty trains them! (is that not enough? XD)

    Sadly, I have no [water pokemon] fanart. However, I got GIMP recently so there's still the possibility in the not to distant future

    So...can I join?


    Credit to Missingno. Master for creating this lovely team snap for my sig

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Team Rocket HQ
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    ...okay, I thought that i should bring some new topics to the table...

    Were you surprised that Palkia was a Water-type?
    Yes I was. It doesn't look much like a water-type pokemon at all unless you count the pearl in its shoulder and even then not much else can be said about that

    Who is your favorite Water-type?
    My favorite is Blastoise because it was my first starter and because I just like turtles in general.

    Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner


    3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,099

    Default

    Why do you like Water Pokemon?
    As well as being useful in the games as HMS, there moves are really powerful as well. They can use ice beam on grass for coverage. The water legandaries a cool too; i love suicane and kyogre.

    What is your favorite Water Pokemon and why?
    Milotic - I use her in my DP Team, she's really beautiful and elegant. She's pretty powerful as well, she's tough to evolve and is really rare as a feebas but it's really worth it in the end. She's really graceful.

    Lapras - She's pretty. <3

    Vaporeon - She's my fav out of the original eeveelutions. ~

    Blastoise - I used him as my starter in the games and he was my first pokemon plushie. <33333 I still have that Blastoise plushie on my bed and he's cute. I nickname my blastoise, Ultra.

    Mudkip - I breed them a lot in my first play-through of Ruby.


    ☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmagius View Post
    Win! This club is back. I did wonder what happened to the old one...anywho, I'd really like to jon this club cause I love water types!

    Why do you like Water Pokemon?

    Lots of reasons really.

    1) Their form. I like how elegant, powerful and sleek they are (normally). Almost all of them are completely unique and have some sort of gimmick going for them (I like gimmicks)

    2) They're really useful. Waterfall, Dive, Surf, Whirlpool...with so many HMs dedicated to them you really can't get by withot at least training one water type to a decent degree.

    3) I love water in general, so I feel naturally attracted to them more than any oher type. Except possibly for ghosts.

    4) Misty trains them! (is that not enough? XD)

    Sadly, I have no [water pokemon] fanart. However, I got GIMP recently so there's still the possibility in the not to distant future

    So...can I join?
    Yes. The old club was sort of dead and someone bumped it and double posted so I spoke to Tiffany and I remade the club. Welcome to the club, feel free to answer or make topics and submitt fan art.

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
    ...okay, I thought that i should bring some new topics to the table...

    Were you surprised that Palkia was a Water-type?
    Yes I was. It doesn't look much like a water-type pokemon at all unless you count the pearl in its shoulder and even then not much else can be said about that

    Who is your favorite Water-type?
    My favorite is Blastoise because it was my first starter and because I just like turtles in general.
    I already added the second one to the first post when I updated in a different way but thank you for saving me some time.

    Quote Originally Posted by C.Gholy View Post
    Why do you like Water Pokemon?
    As well as being useful in the games as HMS, there moves are really powerful as well. They can use ice beam on grass for coverage. The water legandaries a cool too; i love suicane and kyogre.

    What is your favorite Water Pokemon and why?
    Milotic - I use her in my DP Team, she's really beautiful and elegant. She's pretty powerful as well, she's tough to evolve and is really rare as a feebas but it's really worth it in the end. She's really graceful.

    Lapras - She's pretty. <3

    Vaporeon - She's my fav out of the original eeveelutions. ~

    Blastoise - I used him as my starter in the games and he was my first pokemon plushie. <33333 I still have that Blastoise plushie on my bed and he's cute. I nickname my blastoise, Ultra.

    Mudkip - I breed them a lot in my first play-through of Ruby.
    9. When you join please don't answer any topics until I or a member of club staff accept you.
    Sorry but please try again.

    Were you surprised that Palkia was a Water-type?

    Umm at first I was but then after thinking about it, it made sense. Dialga was Steel, so it made a little sense that Palkia was it's oppersite and Water is kind of oppersite of Water. And the colours of Palkia also made it more water type.

    What is your favorite Water Pokemon and why?

    Lumineon is my favorite water pokemon because I love it's elegance and the wings make it so much beautiful which along with it's power, makes it a perfect choice for a favorite but I am not too keen on the colours imo.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,099

    Default

    Okay I'll try again~

    Why do you like Water Pokemon?

    I'd love to join cause, I love water pokemon a lot; they can be useful in the game and have some damn good movesets on them. A lot of them have cool stats as well. Also some of them are cute and beautiful. ~


    ☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The Other Side
    Posts
    831

    Default

    Thanks! Now topic time...

    Were you suprised that Palkia was a water type?

    Hells yes. I don't even think it should have been, really. I mean what exatly about it makes it a water type?

    The only reason they made the dragon trio double typed is because the wanted them to be different and exotic. They gave them types that associated best with their gimmicks

    Pearls comes from oysters in the ocean = water
    diamonds are the hardest substance on earth = steel
    Giratina is an emissary that slips between worlds = ghost (ghost are said to be between worlds)

    However that said, as I know there's nothing to be done about it, I'm glad Palkia is a water type. It means water has one more legendary and makes it a stronger type overall.

    What is your favorite Water Pokemon and why?

    Starmie. Its so exotic, so different from other pokemon, it makes it mysterious and thats appealing to me. It has no proper eye, no legs, arms, head and yet it can still best many other pokemon.

    Its incredibly versatile with its moveset and the way its portrayed in almost every canon is very graceful, elegant yet powerful. Its robotic nature also is a little creepy but in a good way. Lastly I like how in the anime its core (which is quite pretty) flashes to indicate mood or health.
    Last edited by Mrmagius; 16th April 2009 at 8:14 PM.


    Credit to Missingno. Master for creating this lovely team snap for my sig

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    sootopolis city in hoenn.
    Posts
    32

    Default

    hi
    i would like to join
    i like water pokemon alot
    Why do you like Water Pokemon?
    i like water type pokemon because they always seem to have weird combinations of types like water/electric
    <a href="http://profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/visit/profiles/auraofshadows"><img src="http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/auraofshadows.png" width="230" height="155" border="0" /></a><br/><a href="http://www.us.playstation.com/PSN/SignUp">Get your Portable ID!</a>

    "i did not tell half of what i saw for i knew it would not be belived"-marco polo ,on his deathbed

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Area Unknown
    Posts
    2,628

    Default

    Who is your favorite Water-type?

    This seriously goes without saying. I've received PMs of people saying whenever they see a Mudkip, they immediately think "Ooh, Dramatic Melody!"

    Other than the epicness that is the mud skipper (and its evolutionary line), I also like Starmie because it = Stars = my fic, Corsola because I have an epic blue version of it, and Ludicolo because it can dance.

    Heh.


    Were you surprised that Palkia was a water type?

    I immediately thought it was a Kingdra rip-off =(

    But Spacial Rend is an awesome attack so eh.

    It could've been Ice/Dragon, though, but lol.


    Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope



    images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C.Gholy View Post
    Okay I'll try again~

    Why do you like Water Pokemon?

    I'd love to join cause, I love water pokemon a lot; they can be useful in the game and have some damn good movesets on them. A lot of them have cool stats as well. Also some of them are cute and beautiful. ~
    Welcome to the club now Chloe Feel free to make new topics or post fan art etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by groundonman View Post
    hi
    i would like to join
    i like water pokemon alot
    Why do you like Water Pokemon?
    i like water type pokemon because they always seem to have weird combinations of types like water/electric
    Wow that is a stupid excuse to join the club and an excuse is all it is. Try again please with maybe something better and a little Grammar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dramatic Melody View Post
    Who is your favorite Water-type?

    This seriously goes without saying. I've received PMs of people saying whenever they see a Mudkip, they immediately think "Ooh, Dramatic Melody!"

    Other than the epicness that is the mud skipper (and its evolutionary line), I also like Starmie because it = Stars = my fic, Corsola because I have an epic blue version of it, and Ludicolo because it can dance.
    Lmao Ludicolo is awsome and as if everyone PM's you about Mudkip but I'll believe you DM And what a nice way to advertise your fic aswell lol but it's a nice reference.

    New Topic, taken from my previous club.


    What Water Pokemon Gym Leader do you like the best and why?

    My favorite has to be Wallace because he is just so cute and with Milotic by his side his style and grace is so glamerous. I also love the Pokemon he got given in the anime, it's like him and his Pokemon have an enternal bond that can never break no matter what happens. I also love his outfit (random) it's so cute and the colours really show of his elegance and class with his water Pokemon by the Aqua Teal and Pink of his Milotic and Luvdisc.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Team Rocket HQ
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    What Water Pokemon Gym Leader do you like the best and why?

    My favorite is Misty. the reasons are that I love the Kanto region. I also liked how the anime portrayed her as a hothead rather than the cliche water master whom is calm cool and collected. I also have other reasons that involve shipping but that's as far as I go.

    New Topic: Create your own water type move. How does it work in the anime universe? the games universe?
    Tsunami.
    It the anime universe it creates a giant tidal wave similar to surf but no pokemon rides it. Like Surf though it surrounds the opponents and engulfs them.
    In the game universe the pokemon glows blue moves forward and causes a wave to appear in front of the opponents. This strikes the opponents with strong force.

    Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner


    3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,200

    Default

    Do you mind if I join the club?

    Why do you like Water Pokemon?
    Well, the main reason is the awesomeness that is Crasher Wake, the master of all things Water type. Other than that, I have always generally liked the type, Walrein, Wailmer, Lanturn and Mudkip being some of my favourite Pokemon. This type is only second to electric in my eyes, and is a great type with a huge variety of Pokemon involved.
    Greetings, I'm still a PASBLer.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Area Unknown
    Posts
    2,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleMew View Post
    Lmao Ludicolo is awsome and as if everyone PM's you about Mudkip but I'll believe you DM And what a nice way to advertise your fic aswell lol but it's a nice reference.
    I said received. It was long ago back when I was inhuman.


    What Water Pokemon Gym Leader do you like the best and why?

    Misty has always been a favorite, since she was the only main girl I watched in the anime XD. I hate Wallace coz he replaced Steven in Emerald, and Juan's just not that awesome.

    Wake has a really nice gym, and uses the almighty Floatzel, but that's really the only thing he has going for him. Well, the mask, but eh.

    So it has to be misty.


    OH WAIT.

    I want to claim~
    Mudkip- Dramatic Melody

    Yeah, I went there.


    Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope



    images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    :noitacoL
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Hello.

    I would like to join your club please ^_^

    I will edit the topics in if I get accepted.
    Last edited by Salam3nc3; 17th April 2009 at 11:05 PM.
    Pokemon Crystal Team

    My "Favorites" Team

    I've lost everything I've loved tryin to earn something,
    So whats the point of speaking words if nobody learns nothing?

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
    New Topic: Create your own water type move. How does it work in the anime universe? the games universe?
    Tsunami.
    It the anime universe it creates a giant tidal wave similar to surf but no pokemon rides it. Like Surf though it surrounds the opponents and engulfs them.
    In the game universe the pokemon glows blue moves forward and causes a wave to appear in front of the opponents. This strikes the opponents with strong force.
    New Topic Added.

    Quote Originally Posted by handymankg2 View Post
    Do you mind if I join the club?

    Why do you like Water Pokemon?
    Well, the main reason is the awesomeness that is Crasher Wake, the master of all things Water type. Other than that, I have always generally liked the type, Walrein, Wailmer, Lanturn and Mudkip being some of my favourite Pokemon. This type is only second to electric in my eyes, and is a great type with a huge variety of Pokemon involved.
    Welcome to the club. Feel free to answer any of the topics, make a new topic and submitt any fan art.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dramatic Melody View Post
    I said received. It was long ago back when I was inhuman.

    OH WAIT.

    I want to claim~
    Mudkip- Dramatic Melody

    Yeah, I went there.
    Lol tell me something I don't know. Your claim has been added and I have changed the form aswell

    Quote Originally Posted by Salam3nc3 View Post
    Hello.

    I would like to join your club please ^_^

    I will edit the topics in if I get accepted.
    4. When joining please post why you like water pokemon and joined the club.
    Create your own water type move. How does it work in the anime universe? the games universe?
    This idea is a spin-off of the move Water Pulse but it goes by the name Liquid Surge. It can be learned by Water Pokemon but also Poison Types. In the anime the Pokemon charges up by circling itself in water before sending a huge ball of water at the foe, it has a 30&#37; chance of making the foe flinch. For Poison types it is the same but a ball of toxic poison able to poison the foe.
    In the games the move appears the same but the Pokemon dives under water to collect matter before surging out of the water and sending a massive surge of liquid at the foe.
    Last edited by PurpleMew; 18th April 2009 at 12:31 PM.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Qatar
    Posts
    219

    Default

    hey purple mew and the others
    can I please join ?
    I love water pokemon vaporeon is my fav.
    Why do you like Water Pokemon?
    because these just so cool and vaporeon being a water type plus water is my fav. type
    and they are so powerful and good for both battling and appeal .

    and thanx

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokefreak in qatar93 View Post
    hey purple mew and the others
    can I please join ?
    I love water pokemon vaporeon is my fav.
    Why do you like Water Pokemon?
    because these just so cool and vaporeon being a water type plus water is my fav. type
    and they are so powerful and good for both battling and appeal .

    and thanx
    You may join the club but please pay attention to rule 5.

    5. I'm trying to cut down on non-standerd english, so please try to use proper grammar.
    New Topic:

    Do you think that some Water Pokemon shouldn't be classed as a Water Type?
    I personally think that Palkia would be some what better as an Ice-Type and that Tentecool and Tentecruel should be Posion and Bug, not Water because they may live in the sea but they don't resemble Water Pokemon. I am happy about all the other Pokemon.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Qatar
    Posts
    219

    Default

    ok Pmew , I was in a hurry then .

    Do you think that some Water Pokemon shouldn't be classed as a Water Type?
    palkia should be dragon psychic or something. he has no water qualities .

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,099

    Default

    Yayz~

    Do you think that some Water Pokemon shouldn't be classed as a Water Type?
    Palkia dosen't look like a water pokemon imo. But I like the water pokemon the way they are. ~ Tentacruel could easily fit into a bug pokemon as well.


    What Water Pokemon Gym Leader do you like the best and why?
    I like Misty and Wallace~
    Wallace was a good challenge when he was a gym leader in ruby. And he used some good water pokemon as well. And Misty is sheer awesomesauce as well.

    I think Miror B. should have his own gym, a battle full of ludicolo would be hilarious and epic. C=


    A beautiful and adorable image of Milotic. Perfectly drawn by Purplekecleon


    ☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokefreak in qatar93 View Post
    ok Pmew , I was in a hurry then .

    Do you think that some Water Pokemon shouldn't be classed as a Water Type?
    palkia should be dragon psychic or something. he has no water qualities .
    Okay whatever but please don't post like that again.

    Quote Originally Posted by C.Gholy View Post
    Yayz~

    Do you think that some Water Pokemon shouldn't be classed as a Water Type?
    Palkia dosen't look like a water pokemon imo. But I like the water pokemon the way they are. ~ Tentacruel could easily fit into a bug pokemon as well.


    What Water Pokemon Gym Leader do you like the best and why?
    I like Misty and Wallace~
    Wallace was a good challenge when he was a gym leader in ruby. And he used some good water pokemon as well. And Misty is sheer awesomesauce as well.

    I think Miror B. should have his own gym, a battle full of ludicolo would be hilarious and epic. C=


    A beautiful and adorable image of Milotic. Perfectly drawn by Purplekecleon
    Awww I love it, it's wonderful. *Adds to first post.* And I have to agree Wallace was an awsome gym leader in Ruby.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelc View Post
    I'd like to join. :] Water types are definitely my favorite, and I love discussing them, so this would be the right place for that, right?

    Why do you like Water Pokemon?
    They're my favorite type of pokemon. Ever since I was little, I've loved anything water-related, lol. I used to pretend I was a mermaid whenever I went swimming, and I used to really want a dolphin as a pet. My family would take me and my brother to Sea World every Summer, and my love for marine animals continued to grow. My mom got really into fish and aquariums a while back, and I got really into them as well, especially when she started working at a fish shop one summer. I think Misty played a huge role in my love for water pokemon, too. They're all so cute, pretty, and elegant...yeah. These are my reasons for loving water types. /tl;dr

    What is your favorite Water Pokemon and why?
    Oh, wow, that's a hard one. ^^; It's between Clamperl, Lapras, and Chinchou. I think Clamperl is really cute, and I'd probably want to keep it as a pet if it existed irl if that is even possible, and plus, it evolves into Gorebyss, which is also a really beautiful pokemon. Lapras, I thought Ash's was really sweet, and it'd probably be fun to just hop on one and let it take wherever you want to go. Chinchou is just adorable, and the episode with all of the Chinchous is probably one of my favorites.

    Were you surprised that Palkia was a Water-type?
    Yeah, lol. It's totally different from what you would expect a water pokemon to be, and that's really all I have to say about that.

    What Water Pokemon Gym Leader do you like the best and why?
    Wallace. 8] He's about as elegant and charming as his pokemon. The episodes with him made me love him even more. I think I like better as a Coordinator, though.

    Create your own water type move. How does it work in the anime universe? the games universe?
    Uh, I'll get back to you on this one. XD;

    Do you think that some Water Pokemon shouldn't be classed as a Water Type?
    Palkia because of the previous topic/reasons.
    CHELCSICLE<3 :/

    9. When you join please don't answer any topics until I or a member of club staff accept you.
    Feel free to try again :/ Btw I am going to make a warning list from now so none of these count, just don't do it again.

    New topic: Carrying on from the what's your favorite Water Pokemon.

    What are your top 10 favorite Water Pokemon?

    10. Psyduck
    9. Finneon
    8. Manaphy
    7. Feebas (pure awsome)
    6. Wailord
    5. Corsola
    4. Vaporeon
    3. Milotic
    2. Shellos (west)
    1. Lumineon

    Edit: Before I forget if you have any suggestions about the club then PM me and I am in the process of making a club banner so if there is any art you'd like me to use then PM me it.
    Last edited by PurpleMew; 19th April 2009 at 5:51 PM.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The Other Side
    Posts
    831

    Default

    What Water Pokemon Gym Leader do you like the best and why?

    I think its a close shave between Misty and Juan but I'm gonna for the former. Firstly, Misty's pokemon are in the forties level wise (if you are going by GSC standard, which I always do), much higher than Wake's, so she's stronger.

    Also, she trains Starmie, so thats instant points

    And lastly because she's misty, 'nuff said


    About Wallace, though: I don't really count him as a gym leader, I like him much better as a coordinator/Champion. Juan's a much better leader IMO and has experience on his side.

    What are your top 10 favorite Water Pokemon?

    1.) Starmie/Staryu
    2.) Suicune
    3.) Vaporeon
    4.) Lapras
    5.) Goldeen
    6.) Wailord
    7.) Dewgong
    8.) Omastar
    9.) Marill
    10.) Milotic

    Also, if we're gonna have a club banner soon, shouldn't we decide on a club mascot?

    Lastly, Create your own water type move. How does it work in the anime universe? the games universe?

    Name: Holy Water

    Type: Special

    PP: 5

    Effect: All pokemon on the field, (foe, ally and user) are drenched in a purifying torrential rain which heals status conditions and rejuvenates HP by up to a half. On Ghost pokemon, HP is halved and curse status is inflicted.
    Last edited by Mrmagius; 19th April 2009 at 8:45 PM.


    Credit to Missingno. Master for creating this lovely team snap for my sig

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •