Page 101 of 495 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 12355

Thread: The Shiny Pokemon Lovers Club

I don't know if anybody got any new shinies. To many pages to go through, but congrats if you did.

No Lileep yet: 400+SRs. Not giving up! Good luck everyone.

Mess with me, Deal with him ! =) || Shiny Hunter || Trainer
    PokeFan for Life ! <3

Captain Murkrow, you may join. And Shadow Man, don't post here if you don't want to be a member, or if you believe that "Shiny Pokemon are fake", please. This is a club for shiny lovers and shiny hunters ONLY.

Anyway, I have a secret target that I'm going for. If you know what it is, and if you're willing to race for it, PM me. I'll only give two hints:
    1. It's a Radar-Only.
    2. It's Normal-Type.
    DeviantArt
    [img]http://i53.*******.com/210lmc0.png[/img]
    Thank you Zabi for the epic pic! (Click to see all, and I mean, ALL, of my shinies!)
    Claimed: Ashton Anchors from Star Ocean EX, and Axl from the Megaman X series!

Profile is it Togepi?

No Luck! (Lileep)

PokeFan for Life ! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Profile View Post
    Not to mention that you only have a certain amount of time to Soft-Reset at a tree until it stops shaking, which means you'll have to start your search for that Pokemon on a tree all over again.
    Oh geez, there's that too.
    So I think I'll just hatch for Qwilfish and a pair of Aipom.

What would be faster? hatching for a shiny magikarp, or fishing for one?
    Last edited by help; 25th July 2007 at 5:46 AM.

All shinies in my banner are for trade.
    My diamond friend code is 1292 4614 8475. I'm hunting for a shiny clefairy. Non-shiny clefairies so far: 10,355.

My pokeradar shinies (NOT FOR TRADE)
    x2 x3 x4 x13 x8 x6 x1 x7 x3 x3 x4 x1 x 7 x 14 x 14

Click here to see all my shinies on my english version of pokemon diamond. here's what the shiny patch looks like. My guide on how to chain Part 1 Part 2
    FREE IPADS AND OTHER FREE STUFF

Fishing for Magikarp is much faster than eggs by far.
    My Shinies Hunting Giratina, Abra, Uxie, Bronzor, Suicune, Ho-oh, Psychic Types
    My Bishie Motoko Aoyama

My Dragons

So, since I'm hunting for the pink shinies, I made a list of all the sprites.
    Did I leave any out? (Excluding legendaries.)
    I debated on adding Ampharos, but it looks pretty purple to me. What do you think?

Pink shinies.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Omputer View Post
    So, since I'm hunting for the pink shinies, I made a list of all the sprites.
    Did I leave any out? (Excluding legendaries.)
    I debated on adding Ampharos, but it looks pretty purple to me. What do you think?

Pink shinies.
    IMO shiny smeargle has an orange tail and shiny alakazam is more of a very dark purple. Trust me I have one.

You missed whismur, slowpoke, nidoran female, nidorina, jynx, dratini, slowking, hitmontop, and the jigglypuff family.

go here for the 1-3 gen shiny sprites.
    Last edited by help; 25th July 2007 at 6:35 AM.

My diamond friend code is 1292 4614 8475. I'm hunting for a shiny clefairy. Non-shiny clefairies so far: 10,355.

Click here to see all my shinies on my english version of pokemon diamond. here's what the shiny patch looks like. My guide on how to chain Part 1 Part 2

Yeah, I thought of Wismur and the Jigglypuff family.
    However, they're pink either way, shiny or not. I'll add them though.
    Edit: Clefairy's family, too, I believe.

Smeargle and Alakazam both were difficult to decide on.
    I used the Eyedropper tool on both Paint and Photoshop on different parts of them, and they all looked pink to me.
    Last edited by Samantha Omputer; 25th July 2007 at 6:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Omputer View Post
    Yeah, I thought of Wismur and the Jigglypuff family.
    However, they're pink either way, shiny or not. I'll add them though.
    Edit: Clefairy's family, too, I believe.

Smeargle and Alakazam both were difficult to decide on.
    I used the Eyedropper tool on both Paint and Photoshop on different parts of them, and they all looked pink to me.
    trust me on the alakazam though.

If Alakazam can get in, I'd say that you should include Ampharos on your list.

DK, I'm so envious of you right now...I mean, how many people can say that they can (or have the chance to) soft reset for a completely legitimate shiny Ho-oh or Lugia? I mean, I'm happy enough that I'm able to soft reset for Latias (and I can't thank that person enough), but being able to soft reset for Latias, Latios, Lugia, AND Ho-oh...the only one you're missing is Deoxys.

Good luck, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by help View Post
    trust me on the alakazam though.
    D:
    As much as I hate to disagree, this seems pretty pink to me.

I added Alakazam because of the top color.

And yeah, ShinyFufu, you're right, Ampharos should be put in.
    It's almost the same as the bottom color, only paler.
    Last edited by Samantha Omputer; 25th July 2007 at 7:15 AM.

Default Boring...

I' ve been trying to find a shiny Starly(with pokeradar) since i woke up. Maybe I'm not so patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaralampos View Post
    I' ve been trying to find a shiny Starly(with pokeradar) since i woke up. Maybe I'm not so patient.
    Yeah, patience is the key when it comes to radaring. Interestingly enough, though, I managed to get a chain of 70 of my secret shiny (Which is NOT Togepii, if any of you are thinking that, 'cause if you look in the targets link of my sig, you'll see a Togepii sprite. What I'm hunting is SECRET, so it won't be on there.) when it was really late and I was really tired. Didn't get a shiny out of it, though.

Although, today's swarm is Beroringa, and since Beruberuto's a pretty good shiny, I'll try chaining for that one today.
    DeviantArt
    Thank you Zabi for the epic pic! (Click to see all, and I mean, ALL, of my shinies!)

Well, I'm back. Gasp
    A lot has changed since I was last here... I traded my Torkoal to a friend in return for a shiny Ponyta, now a Rapidash. I also got a Shiny Pidgeotto using the radar.

I believe i will give up on shiny pokemon club if i don't find any shiny today. I have lost all my day(4 hours) searching for a shiny starly. My best chain was 8 starly.

Off Topic: Xaralampos apparently you're doing something wrong. You should go Here.

No Lileep yet. But whatever at least I have 500+SRs!

Congrats to who ever got a shiny, and Good Luck everyone!
    Last edited by Aqua_Maiden; 25th July 2007 at 3:25 PM.

PokeFan for Life ! <3

i finally caught my first non-radar shiny. i was chaining gastly at night when my chain broke at 38 by a zubat. right when im about to get mad and scream at my game, my repel runs out, i take 2 more steps and theres a shiny zubat! i couldnt stop shaking! its such a great feeling.
    my shinies:golem, machamp, medicham, staraptor, bibarel, luxray, gardevoir, floatzel, roserade, nidoqueen, bannette, the beedrill, mightyena, mew, deoxys, kyogre, bidoof, Stantler(4), crobat,pelipper, misdreaveus, mismagius, ralts, kricketune, larvitar, Alakazam, togepi, zangoose, wurmple(2) and gastrodon. yay shinies!
    0817 0869 8440 [fc]

Yeah, patience is the key when it comes to radaring. Interestingly enough, though, I managed to get a chain of 70 of my secret shiny (Which is NOT Togepii, if any of you are thinking that, 'cause if you look in the targets link of my sig, you'll see a Togepii sprite. What I'm hunting is SECRET, so it won't be on there.) when it was really late and I was really tired. Didn't get a shiny out of it, though.
    Why didn't you put the ds on standby and start resetting the radar when you woke up? thats what i did when i got my second shinx.
    Credit to Zabi for the fantastic shiny banner
    Twinned with the awesome mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Quote Originally Posted by VenomX View Post
    Why didn't you put the ds on standby and start resetting the radar when you woke up? thats what i did when i got my second shinx.
    'Cause in the morning, I can't remember what I did the night before, a few minutes before I go to sleep. If I did that, and if there was a patch that was right next to me (And not the one with my target), my chain would have been easily broken the first step.

(Hay, PBR battle sometime?)

Anyway, I'm a bit annoyed that my highest chains for Beroringa are 21, then it's broken by a Mukkubird, most of the time.
    DeviantArt

'Cause in the morning, I can't remember what I did the night before, a few minutes before I go to sleep. If I did that, and if there was a patch that was right next to me (And not the one with my target), my chain would have been easily broken the first step.

(Hay, PBR battle sometime?)

Anyway, I'm a bit annoyed that my highest chains for Beroringa are 21, then it's broken by a Mukkubird, most of the time.
    True enough, but what you need to then is, just before you go to sleep walk to a part of the grass that you know doesn't have a patch of radar grass in it before you close the ds.

(I'd love to, but i might not have pbr for much longer, i will battle you sometime though, that is a cast iron promise.)

Also, as soon as i can i'm going for the birds in my lg, starting with articuno. (i also have a nickname in mind for it too )
    Credit to Zabi for the fantastic shiny banner
    Twinned with the awesome mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

I've given up on SRing for my secret target in LeafGreen and have decided to make another attempt at fishing up a Shiny Poliwag/Poliwhirl.
    I just hope I don't end up with another Shiny Gyarados like I did the last time. >_<
    Wish me luck. =)
    My Pearl Shinies: Geodude x2, Drifloon, Spiritomb, Machop, Misdreavus, Staravia, Azelf, Uxie, Bibarel, Smoochum, Slakoth x2, Farfetch'd, Gastrodon, Shinx, Pachirisu x2, Snubbull, Lickitung, Floatzel, Nosepass, Heatran, Seviper, Kricketune x2, Corsola, Chingling x2, Spoink, Chatot x2, Happiny x2, Absol x3, Sneasel, Minun, Bronzor, Skitty x4, Doduo, Plusle, Purugly x2, Tyrogue x9, Girafarig x2, Natu x4, Regigigas, Giratina, Venomoth x2, Volbeat x2, Nincada x4, Krabby x3, Igglybuff x2, Sentret x4, Illumise x2, Ralts x7, Ariados, Meditite x3, Zangoose, Lombre, Cubone x2, Sudowoodo x2, Miltank x2, Ponyta x4, and Nidorino x4.

If you want to see nothing but Poliwag, I suggest you fish in the pool that is just west of Viridian. IIRC, if you use a Good Rod or Super Rod, you'll find nothing but Poliwhirl and Poliwag.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyFufu View Post
    If you want to see nothing but Poliwag, I suggest you fish in the pool that is just west of Viridian. IIRC, if you use a Good Rod or Super Rod, you'll find nothing but Poliwhirl and Poliwag.
    Really?
    I might do that for a while then if I get tired of chaining and SRing.

I have nothing new yet...breeding Dark-types at the moment. Gonna go back to SRing for Shiny Spiritomb.
    Platinum FC: 2793-6472-2166

Page 101 of 495 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast