Page 11 of 495 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shiny Pokemon Lovers Club

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDragon View Post
    You have your second strike. The word "duplicated" is a synonym for "cloned" in this case - please read the rules! BoF made it VERY clear that there will be no cloning mentioned in this club - no matter how you phrase it.

And what would be the point of making it impossible to catch them? You need to search for them, but the Pal Park balls have 100% catch rate in the Pal Park. And they'll still be shiny.

As for the member who was asking about eggs - shininess is set when the egg is first generated - i.e., when you receive the egg from the Day Care man. So if you hatch a non-shiny, you need to try a different egg.
    Sorry...

I was saying impossible because of the Shinies rate, but I see what you mean...

Again, sorry.

Also, what was my first offense?
    Platinum FC: 2793-6472-2166

Quote Originally Posted by XDbonsly View Post
    Meh, no news yet, i knew i was gonna drag my hunt to D/P, o well, im sure with the believed increased shiney rate, i should be able to use my luck to get it soon :P
    What increased shiny rate? That's only with a streak on the Poketore (which I'm told is very unlikely, as you need something like 40 of the same Pokemon in a row to increase the shiny rate even marginally).
        Spoiler:- my most recent 3rd generation shinies:

Hey, guess who's back!

Anyway, unfortunately, I will not be allowed to get D/P until June *gasps of horror*, so I guess I'll continue shiny hunting in Emerald.

I'm gonna go for a shiny Murkrow.

(FYI, I sat here for about 5-10 minutes after typing "I'm gonna go for a shiny", before deciding on Murkrow!)

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Hey, can I rejoin, please? o_o
    I'M A PROUD BRAZILIAN GIRL!!!

Lulz. I'm back. :B

I have just noticed that there are alot of Shiny Pokemon that are blue! :P
    Last edited by Yonowarru; 21st April 2007 at 1:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonowarru View Post

Also, what was my first offense?
    OK, on the chance that I misremembered, I went back and read the past 12 pages. You got a strike from Profile on 4/18/07 - somewhere around post #166. Since that strike was for cloning talk, and you did it AGAIN (using a synonym), then you made me go back and look (don't play the innocent act - you knew that you had a strike - even discussed it with me!), you now have three strikes and a 24-hour ban from the club. If I'm being too harsh, any other co-owner or Bond of Flames can overrule this. However, the intent of opening the new club was so that EVERY ONE of the club and forum rules would be enforced. So you have a 24 hour ban. You can post again on 4/21/07 at 7:05 pm EST (Eastern Standard Time for the US - calculate 24 hours for yourself).

Quote Originally Posted by pokeinuyasha View Post
    Yes, yes, you can! Older members DON'T HAVE TO ASK TO REJOIN. >_<;

Sorry if I seem a bit mean, I'm hyped up because I'm going to get my copy of Pearl this Sunday! The people said it would be in by 11:00. Eee, I can't wait!

Bad thing is, though, I haven't gotten a shiny. But you know what? I think I'll get one soon, in Pearl. I got my first two shinies (Pidgey, one of the Zubats) while simply playing FireRed. If I just play Pearl, I'm bound to get another shiny, I just know it!

EDIT: Oy, DarkDragon! I didn't give Yonowarru a strike, it was another member I gave it to!
    DeviantArt
    [img]http://i53.*******.com/210lmc0.png[/img]
    Thank you Zabi for the epic pic! (Click to see all, and I mean, ALL, of my shinies!)
    Claimed: Ashton Anchors from Star Ocean EX, and Axl from the Megaman X series!

Quote Originally Posted by Profile View Post
    EDIT: Oy, DarkDragon! I didn't give Yonowarru a strike, it was another member I gave it to!

OOOPS - egg on my face; wrong new member. Yonowarru, my sincere apologies!

DARN, DARN, DARN!! people here already got the English D/P
    Anyway, it's official, my parents did throw it away.
    I guess I have to start searching for a shiny Eevee in Emearld.....or in 3 days I guess I can search for it in my Diamond
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Quote Originally Posted by pokeinuyasha View Post
    No, you are not allowed in. Don't come back for three days. I said this a million times. NOT ACCEPTED. Sorry, Profile, but you are overruled.
    Last edited by Zabi; 21st April 2007 at 1:18 AM.

Wow, MM, your back Too bad you didn't get any new shinies.....but i did! Almost a month ago, i got a shiny relicanth. Good luck with Murkrow, i know you will get it!

~*Olivertwist*~

P.S. I am still hunting Magnemite, day 3 -.-
    [IMG]http://i25.*******.com/iz99n8.png[/IMG]

OK, guess my temper isn't the only one on edge - we're all probably overexcited about the English D/P this weekend. I'm just annoyed that even though I know my copy has been shipped, I most likely won't get it until Monday (since the "next day" or two-day shipping options from Amazon only arrive on weekdays!). Oh, well. I'll just spend the weekend breeding Eevees. Again. Who knows? Maybe that shiny will finally hatch.

Catch you all in 24 hours (I'm banning myself for 24 hours for jumping down Yono's virtual throat!) - giving myself the punishment I wrongly gave Yono.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDragon View Post
    OK, guess my temper isn't the only one on edge - we're all probably overexcited about the English D/P this weekend. I'm just annoyed that even though I know my copy has been shipped, I most likely won't get it until Monday (since the "next day" or two-day shipping options from Amazon only arrive on weekdays!). Oh, well. I'll just spend the weekend breeding Eevees. Again. Who knows? Maybe that shiny will finally hatch.

Catch you all in 24 hours (I'm banning myself for 24 hours for jumping down Yono's virtual throat!) - giving myself the punishment I wrongly gave Yono.
    You don't really have to do that, you know. :P

I just hached 10 Eevee eggs.....lucky me.....and guess what?!?!?
        Spoiler:- AwSOmE:
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

No way! People already have english DP!!!! I don't know when I'm getting my diamond version. I preordered it, but I didn't get next day shipping! I'll probably get it late next week, dang!

Also, is there an easy or easier way to get a shiny metagross other than hatching 8,000 induvidual eggs?
    Last edited by Narutopokedude; 21st April 2007 at 2:00 AM.

Wow so much action here. Well maybe restarting it was a bad idea because already ppl are getting warnings and we are only on page 14. Well no new shinys as I said before I am training some pokemon for D/P and I will hunt Lugia occaisionally.

Quote Originally Posted by latios aquatiques View Post
    I just hached 10 Eevee eggs.....lucky me.....and guess what?!?!?
        Spoiler:- AwSOmE:
    That's messed up...

Quote Originally Posted by kill and run View Post
    Wow so much action here. Well maybe restarting it was a bad idea because already ppl are getting warnings and we are only on page 14.
    Shut up, just shut up. Just be quiet, and don't talk about other people like I said in my rant post about you.

So...Anyone have a favorite Shiny? You can check my avatar for mine.

Ok. You dont have to get loud with me. I just made a god damn post. No wonder why ppl are simotamously leaving.

Ok. You dont have to get loud with me. I just made a god damn post. No wonder why ppl are simotamously leaving.
    Well, I told you not to talk about other peoples strikes, and look what you did. You just got pwned, for the second time.

Strike for not typing normally, btw.

Omg Dejavu all over again. Well it was fun while it lasted. Good bye folks hope you all have fun in this club. I wont be here for a long time due to problems within the club. Happy shinyhunting.

Omg Dejavu all over again. Well it was fun while it lasted. Good bye folks hope you all have fun in this club. I wont be here for a long time due to problems within the club. Happy shinyhunting.
    I gave you a strike, no need to cry.

I am not crying, I am just saying that it happened already and I think that this is going to be a repeat of the old club.

See ya around, kill and run.

Page 11 of 495 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast