Page 51 of 495 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 12355

Thread: The Shiny Pokemon Lovers Club

Quote Originally Posted by Narutopokedude View Post
    and yes I count *****'s.
    I don't understand that. I mean, if you approve of the unsupported duplication of Pokémon it would be fair to claim to have, say, a hundred shiny Steelixes when, in fact, you only caught one. Imagine if in a banner like mine, you saw a whole bunch of the same things--how much would that totally destroy the point of shinies? Now, when trading enters the picture, you quickly end up with a scenario where everyone within a certain circle (say, SPPF) has all the same shinies because they share copies of them with each other. You end up with a scenario no different than hacking where you're almost guaranteed to be able to find the shiny you're looking for because it's drifting around in the community and one's bound to come your way.

12,113 Dialgas.
    Shiny Lovers ClubChristian Alliance

PkMn Pearl: 4468 0773 8281 • MKDS: 356611 325184 • Puzzle League: 429641 119596
    Red Shinies: 4/15 ∗ Shiny Cover Legendaries: 2/8 ∗ Shiny Grass Starters: 1/4

None of my shinies are for trade unless I mention otherwise.

Shiny larvitar eludes me, I guess I'll try to get a high chain and then just recharge run, see if that works. Of course, I may find a shiny larvitar before I get a high chain Actually, I haven't really had much time to RS this week, or hatch for Mudkip/Cleffa. I've been busy schoolwise. This will probably be the last busy week of school ^^ Yes, I am still in school, some of you have probably already gotten out already, we start later than you. Of course, I'm moving so I get to start earlier, and get out later. Hooray for short summer *sarcasm*.

Question: Can you still find a shiny pokemon even if the grass (using pokeradar) is not shiny (as in shiny pokemon guaranteed grass, not rare pokemon grass)? Like finding a shiny normally w/o help by pokeradar. I have been wondering this for some time now.

FC: 3608 8148 5710 Name: Dusk
    I don't trade my shinies so don't ask

God... On my Pearl, I keep having these VERY STRANGE Dreams about the PokeRader (I don't have it on Pearl yet!)...
    Card Credit goes to o tamago

Quote Originally Posted by MetalMario View Post
    I don't understand that. I mean, if you approve of the unsupported duplication of Pokémon it would be fair to claim to have, say, a hundred shiny Steelixes when, in fact, you only caught one. Imagine if in a banner like mine, you saw a whole bunch of the same things--how much would that totally destroy the point of shinies? Now, when trading enters the picture, you quickly end up with a scenario where everyone within a certain circle (say, SPPF) has all the same shinies because they share copies of them with each other. You end up with a scenario no different than hacking where you're almost guaranteed to be able to find the shiny you're looking for because it's drifting around in the community and one's bound to come your way.

12,113 Dialgas.

I count them becuase I think it's a fair way for everyone to get great pokemon. But it doesn't matter bacuase this is the shiny lovers club not the anti and pro-cloning clubs. So let's make peace ^_^

I count them becuase I think it's a fair way for everyone to get great pokemon. But it doesn't matter bacuase this is the shiny lovers club not the anti and pro-cloning clubs. So let's make peace ^_^
    If you choose to count them then none of us can stop you, but talking about cloning isn't allowed here, and you should know that.

Still no new shinies yet, damn pokeradar
    Credit to Zabi for the fantastic shiny banner
    Twinned with the awesome mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Lol, thank you, and ya, i know. sorry ^_^ I was just tryin to stop that whole thing.

Anyways no new shinies.

If anyone has a shiny Latias, could you post your pic of it. I'd really like to see it, and it'd give me some motivation.

I want it to be a damn shiny already. =/

i want to join! i have no shinies but i'm hatching for one.

Sure you can join. And good luck to everyone with their searches.

can i join? im hatching in emerald for a shiny scyther and after i beat E4 in firered i will hunt/hatch for a shiny larvitar

sure you can join, good luck on ur search

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyFufu View Post
    If anyone has a shiny Latias, could you post your pic of it. I'd really like to see it, and it'd give me some motivation.

I have a Shiny Latias (it's only Shiny Legendary I was able to succesfully SR for back in Ruby), but I don't have Pal Park yet to send it over to Pearl, and I lack a camera to take a picture of it. =/
    Either way, good luck in your search. Shiny Latias took FOREVER for me to get (well over a year).
    Also, still no new Shinies in either Pearl or LeafGreen (I've pretty much quitted Shiny Hunting in Ruby).
    My Pearl Shinies: Geodude x2, Drifloon, Spiritomb, Machop, Misdreavus, Staravia, Azelf, Uxie, Bibarel, Smoochum, Slakoth x2, Farfetch'd, Gastrodon, Shinx, Pachirisu x2, Snubbull, Lickitung, Floatzel, Nosepass, Heatran, Seviper, Kricketune x2, Corsola, Chingling x2, Spoink, Chatot x2, Happiny x2, Absol x3, Sneasel, Minun, Bronzor, Skitty x4, Doduo, Plusle, Purugly x2, Tyrogue x9, Girafarig x2, Natu x4, Regigigas, Giratina, Venomoth x2, Volbeat x2, Nincada x4, Krabby x3, Igglybuff x2, Sentret x4, Illumise x2, Ralts x7, Ariados, Meditite x3, Zangoose, Lombre, Cubone x2, Sudowoodo x2, Miltank x2, Ponyta x4, and Nidorino x4.

Quote Originally Posted by Afriscot View Post
    I have a Shiny Latias (it's only Shiny Legendary I was able to succesfully SR for back in Ruby), but I don't have Pal Park yet to send it over to Pearl, and I lack a camera to take a picture of it. =/
    Either way, good luck in your search. Shiny Latias took FOREVER for me to get (well over a year).
    Also, still no new Shinies in either Pearl or LeafGreen (I've pretty much quitted Shiny Hunting in Ruby).
    Wow, over a year? I hope mine doesn't take that long. Personally, I've been hunting dilligently for about seven months.

I've started to seriosly SR for cranidos again. I'll probably search for drifloon tomarow. I'll need all the luck I can get ;]

Anyways, good luck everyone on their searches ^_^

...Does anyone remember me? I was the one who said I would post more often when this thread opened? Yeah, that didn't work out so well... but it wasn't my fault! My computer 'tarded out every time I tried to log on! Anyways, I haven't caught any shinies on Diamond yet, but I've got a good feeling that I'll get one soon. I usually get my first shiny on a game shortly after the first hundred hours and I broke a hundred hours three weeks ago... of course, I have done alot more sleeping and alot less playing since then . But the Summer's right around the corner, and my best friend Jimmy's coming from Florida to spend the whole Summer at my house and we'll have tons of time to ruin our sleep schedules with video games!

EDIT: By the way, what shiny do you guys think I should search for?
    Last edited by Star Striken; 1st June 2007 at 1:26 AM.
    HAIL DARK STAN 430 SMOKE BEER

Ok guys here are my Targets for the pokeradar

Elekid=Firered inserted

shinx

Starly

Rhydon

Stunky

Star Striken:
    If you have pearl Glameow
    If you have Diamond i'll race you for Stunky
    or a Bronzor
    Last edited by King Wulfharth; 1st June 2007 at 1:32 AM.
    The awesome Dragonite has been claimed by me.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyFufu View Post

Your wish has been granted

Anyways no new one's for me.

I decided somthing. Now I'll make this:

If I start a Pachirisu chain. and it is broke, I'll try to make a Buizel Chain. If it brokes, I'll make another Pachi chain. However, if when I'm trying to find a Buizel, I find a Pachirisu and vice-versa, I'll try to make a chain for it.

I got a 16 Buizels chains, but a stupid Shellos broke it ._.'

Good luck for everyone and welcome to new members and old ones xD
    I'M A PROUD BRAZILIAN GIRL!!!

Lulz. I'm back. :B

Quote Originally Posted by Star Striken View Post
    ...Does anyone remember me? I was the one who said I would post more often when this thread opened? Yeah, that didn't work out so well... but it wasn't my fault! My computer 'tarded out every time I tried to log on! Anyways, I haven't caught any shinies on Diamond yet, but I've got a good feeling that I'll get one soon. I usually get my first shiny on a game shortly after the first hundred hours and I broke a hundred hours three weeks ago... of course, I have done alot more sleeping and alot less playing since then . But the Summer's right around the corner, and my best friend Jimmy's coming from Florida to spend the whole Summer at my house and we'll have tons of time to ruin our sleep schedules with video games!

EDIT: By the way, what shiny do you guys think I should search for?
    Glameow if you have pearl like striken said, but if you have diamond go for stunky, i'll race you cause i'm going fr stunky in between other targets.
    Credit to Zabi for the fantastic shiny banner
    Twinned with the awesome mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario,the mastermind View Post
    Ok guys here are my Targets for the pokeradar

Elekid=Firered inserted

shinx

Starly

Rhydon

Stunky

Oh! Will you race me for Shinx?

noob question. How do you use poke rader. I just got it but I have been searching a while and still the grass did not move. Is there a setting or do I have to use something whith my poke teck
    Thank you mastersky303 [IMG]http://i15.*******.com/2j0jjpv.jpg[/IMG]Thank you nightdawn
    My friend code in diamond 2492 0635 4630
    Name :Brady

All you have to do is...
    1. Go to the Key Items pocket
    2. Find the PokeRader
    3. Use it
    4. When you see a patch of grass moving, go into it
    5. When you enter the Battle, either faint the Pokemon, or catch it
    6. After you do the last part of Step 5, you should see another patch of grass moving, so, all you have to do from there is follow steps 4-6 until you find a Shiny
    Does that make sense?

Thanks I found a ditto on my first try.
    Thank you mastersky303 [IMG]http://i15.*******.com/2j0jjpv.jpg[/IMG]Thank you nightdawn
    My friend code in diamond 2492 0635 4630
    Name :Brady

Whoa, I really want a shiny latias now, how exactly do you SR for one?

Whoa, I really want a shiny latias now, how exactly do you SR for one?
    You SR for it like you would with any Pokemon that you "talk" to in order to initiate a battle.
    You meet it on Southern Island. Save in front of the egg like rock you see there.
    "Talk" to the rock, and Latias will fly down and attack you.
    Now, if Latias is golden yellow, it's Shiny. If it isn't, soft-reset and start over.
    You need Ruby, since Southern Island in Sapphire will get you Latios instead.
    And inorder to soft-reset (in case you don't know), press the L, R, Start, and Select buttons all at once.
    My Pearl Shinies: Geodude x2, Drifloon, Spiritomb, Machop, Misdreavus, Staravia, Azelf, Uxie, Bibarel, Smoochum, Slakoth x2, Farfetch'd, Gastrodon, Shinx, Pachirisu x2, Snubbull, Lickitung, Floatzel, Nosepass, Heatran, Seviper, Kricketune x2, Corsola, Chingling x2, Spoink, Chatot x2, Happiny x2, Absol x3, Sneasel, Minun, Bronzor, Skitty x4, Doduo, Plusle, Purugly x2, Tyrogue x9, Girafarig x2, Natu x4, Regigigas, Giratina, Venomoth x2, Volbeat x2, Nincada x4, Krabby x3, Igglybuff x2, Sentret x4, Illumise x2, Ralts x7, Ariados, Meditite x3, Zangoose, Lombre, Cubone x2, Sudowoodo x2, Miltank x2, Ponyta x4, and Nidorino x4.

Page 51 of 495 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast