Thread: Two new OCG cards, FOTB Sneak Peek, and more! :D

Default Two new OCG cards, FOTB Sneak Peek, and more! :D

The FOTB Sneek Peek card has been revealed!

Volcanic Rocket
    Fire/Pyro/Effect
    Lv.4
    1900/1400
    When this card is normal summoned, flip summoned, or special summoned, you can add 1 "Blaze Accelerator card from your deck or graveayrd to your hand.

Other card names confirmed:
    Volcanic Doomfire - Volcanic Devil
    Blaze Accelerator - Blaze Cannon
    Tri-Blaze Accelerator - Blaze Cannon Trident

This is all confirmed in Shonen Jump, Vol.5, issue 6

Also in the mag:
    A free "Elemental Hero Ocean"
    E-Hero Ocean Tips
    GX Card Data (Info of "2 most anticipated japanese cards being released in TCG through Shonen Jump soon)

Well guys, what do you think? The Ocean has been confirmed, and he's getting the hype he deserves. We're getting two new OCG cards into our pool soon, which is always a good thing. *here's hoping for Dandelyon and Toy Magician*. The new Volcanic cards' only purpose in life was to compete witht he field searchers in this set, but he's way better then all of them.

I can't wait for the release of FOTB. Our metagame will change so much, it won't even be funny. *Oh wait, it will!*

BTW, please don't review Volcanic Rocket in COTD. I'd like to personally review this card.

~THREE SEE~

As the apparently COTD person (right? >.<), don't review Volcanic Rocket until it's officially out. (The SP or after )
    This card changed the metagame for the Volcanics as Grandmaster made the Six-Warmasters.

Let's try to get a scan of this m'kay? (I'll try to get it next month XD with my Ocean) Right Ocean? [Abridge Reference]

^ Youtube

Now for those who didnt believe me about Ocean before, I just proved you wrong
    Must..get...to.. FOTB..PreRelease

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Quote Originally Posted by Midnite View Post
    As the apparently COTD person (right? >.<), don't review Volcanic Rocket until it's officially out. (The SP or after )
    This card changed the metagame for the Volcanics as Grandmaster made the Six-Warmasters.

Let's try to get a scan of this m'kay? (I'll try to get it next month XD with my Ocean) Right Ocean? [Abridge Reference]
    lol. "The Ocean and I are getting married!"

Well, I don't think Volcanic Rocket will change the meta like the Seven Samurai did, seeing how the Volcanic theme is very sub-par. But it does make for a good six-card splash and some free Snipe Hunter food. Plus it's better then any of the field searchers in the whole set!

~THREE SEE~

I'm still making a Volcanic deck anyway ;/

ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Cool. Looking foward to get E-hero Ocean and Volcanic Rocket.
    New shiny: Squirtle (LG, SRing)
    Shiny count:94
    Random encounters: 12
    SR: 30
    Hatched: 6
    Pokeradar: 46

My shinies...
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ndID=216041921
    Youtube account.. http://www.youtube.com/KaosDarkrai

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyManafi View Post
    I'm still making a Volcanic deck anyway ;/
    To be honest I think everyone will make a Volcanic Deck regardless .

Two new OCG cards! my dreams come true! Please be Marshmallon and Messenger of Hades-Gors!!!!11!11! my Yugi deck can than be complete!!!!!!111!! *calms down*
    Last edited by Raiburuto; 15th April 2007 at 11:06 AM.

WOW. Just when I thought that FOTB would mellow out the recent influx of the game, we get Volcanic Rocket and Ocean, both of which speed up two already good decks, one of which had used Stratos.

Grandmaster of the Six Samurai : Six Samurai :: Volcanic Rocket : Volcanic Monsters

Then going with the new archetype...
    TAEV SP: Venom Support?!

^ Youtube

Then going with the new archetype...
    TAEV SP: Venom Support?!
    Sorta...

UDE seems to be supporting the secondary archtypes. STON's main arch-type were the Neo-Spacians, eyt the Six Samurai got supported. Crystal Beast are the main arch-type of FOTB, but instead The Volcano theme is going to get supported. In TAEV, the main arch-type is Venom, but Neo Spacians or Second Summoning might take the new card slot.

~THREE SEE~

Quote Originally Posted by FireKero! View Post
    Sorta...

UDE seems to be supporting the secondary archtypes. STON's main arch-type were the Neo-Spacians, eyt the Six Samurai got supported. Crystal Beast are the main arch-type of FOTB, but instead The Volcano theme is going to get supported. In TAEV, the main arch-type is Venom, but Neo Spacians or Second Summoning might take the new card slot.
    No, I think they do the archetypes that receives the most support:
    STON - Samurais > Neos
    FOTB - Volcanics > Crytal Beasts
    TAEV - ?
    So we have to see the full spoiler until we make a full judgement...

^ Youtube

Yeah, Volcanic Devil being on the packaging, and with so many rare Volcanic cards, would they be the primary archtype of FOTB?

I'm still considering the Crystal Beasts the main focus of FOTB, since they were revealed first..

ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

I like the idea of doing a Gem Beast deck and I woulod love for the two OCG cards to be released in the us to be Marshmallon and Dandylion (expically Dandylion)

Pokémon Diamond:
    Pokémon Pearl:
    Pokémon Platinum: 0001 9201 1717 - Ben (NDSL)
    Pokemon HeartGold: 5414 5584 3555 - Ben (NDSL)
    Pokemon SoulSilver: 1463 7127 4561 - Vincent (NDS)
    Pokemon White: 1420 4704 5463 - Ben (NDS)
    Pokemon Black:

Team Pose by SCC

No, I think they do the archetypes that receives the most support:
    STON - Samurais > Neos
    FOTB - Volcanics > Crytal Beasts
    TAEV - ?
    So we have to see the full spoiler until we make a full judgement...
    Samurai got the support just because. This format would've been Machine, Card Trooper, DDT, Demise Insect OTK. Samurai's are only as good as they are because of Grandmaster. Look at Japans meta. Grandmaster over there would be deadly.

The Crystal beasta re already Tier 1.5. They don't need anymore support.

The Volcanoes are getting supprot to make our meta a little better. Volcanic Rocket is a +1 and makes for good Snipe Hunter food. Mabye Pulling The Rug will increase in play after this cards release.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sirnight~ View Post
    Yeah, Volcanic Devil being on the packaging, and with so many rare Volcanic cards, would they be the primary archtype of FOTB?
    The cover monster has NOTHING to do with the main purpose of the set. Since TLM's release, the cover monster belongs to a character in the current GX season. So saying Volcanic Devil on the cover makes the set Volcano-based isn't a solid fact.

Take, for example, TAEV. Rainbow Dragon is the cover monster, yet there hasn't been any Crystal Beast support cards spoiled yet. And if there were significant Crystal Beast cards in the set, it would've been spoiled from early.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyManafi View Post
    I'm still considering the Crystal Beasts the main focus of FOTB, since they were revealed first..
    They are the main selling points. But Force of the Breaker is a continuous Spell or Trap set. More then half of the set is backrow supported.

~THREE SEE~