Thread: YGO: Tag Force 2

Default YGO: Tag Force 2

http://manjyomethunder.twoday.net/stories/3569861/

So, does anyone remember Tag Force for PSP? And it came with the Phantom Beast cards..

Tag Force 2 announced. Any ideas for cards? lol

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Hmmm seing Saiou with a Duel Disk on tells me that there might be be Arcana Force I through XXXI

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical Espeon View Post
    Hmmm seing Saiou with a Duel Disk on tells me that there might be be Arcana Force I through XXXI
    You may be right there, Arcana Force cards as promos.

ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Arcana Force monsters? Cool, but I think the english copy should have Messenger of Hades, Gors, Marshmallon and Dark King Dragon Vangadgion (Bad Spelling )

Or maybe they could do a "Create a Card" contest and the winner's cards become featured as the Promos for the Game....

Or even more likely it will be 3 brand new, never seen before cards with quirky effects.

Well what ever it is I'm not getting it since I haven't got a PSP , But if its something really good I might buy the game, get the cards and sell the Game on eBay .

Or mabye it could be:
    ???????????
    GX04-JP001 Phantom Dragon White Snow [Ultra Rare]
    LIGHT/Dragon - Effect/4/1300/700
    If there is a face-up [Phantom Dragon] monster other than this card on your side of the field , your opponent cannot activate Magic Cards from his hand and not in the turn they were set.

??????????
    GX04-JP002 Phantom Dragon Red Mirror [Ultra Rare]
    EARTH/Dragon - Effect/1/0/0
    When this card is successfully Normal Summoned or Reversed Summoned, this cards gains the original ATK and DEF of 1 face-up [Phantom Dragon] monster on your side of the field. If this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot attack [Phantom Dragon] monster except [Phantom Dragon Red Mirror].

???????*??????
    GX04-JP003 Phantom Dragon Yellow Fort [Ultra Rare]
    LIGHT/Dragon - Effect/7/2300/800
    By Tributing a [Phantom Dragon] monster, this card can be summoned with 1 tribute. Once per turn, you can destroy a set Magic or Trap card on your opponent's side of the field. If there is a face-up [Phantom Dragon] monster other than this card on your side of the field, both players cannot activate Trap Cards in their opponent's turn.

Quote Originally Posted by twine-yoshi View Post
    Or mabye it could be:
    ???????????
    If there is a face-up [Phantom Dragon] monster other than this card on your side of the field , your opponent cannot activate Magic Cards from his hand and not in the turn they were set.

??????????
    When this card is successfully Normal Summoned or Reversed Summoned, this cards gains the original ATK and DEF of 1 face-up [Phantom Dragon] monster on your side of the field. If this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot attack [Phantom Dragon] monster except [Phantom Dragon Red Mirror].

???????*??????
    By Tributing a [Phantom Dragon] monster, this card can be summoned with 1 tribute. Once per turn, you can destroy a set Magic or Trap card on your opponent's side of the field. If there is a face-up [Phantom Dragon] monster other than this card on your side of the field, both players cannot activate Trap Cards in their opponent's turn.
    If you take a good look, that was just added half an hour ago ;/

ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyManafi View Post
    If you take a good look, that was just added half an hour ago ;/
    Good. so I didn't make a total *** of myself ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Raiburuto View Post
    Good. so I didn't make a total *** of myself ;p
    Yep. You posted that, then a bit later, I checked back and the cards were added.

ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

??????????

???????*??????
    Hard to play. Why can't Konami revisit the Phantom Beast set. Or even better, next PSP game, combine the Phantom series (along with Chimera, Mhythical beast and others) all together! It could save a lot of time, and make a new playable archtype.

~THREE SEE~

They should have...Phantom Dragons aren't even playable with the Beasts >_>

ノエル=ヴァーミリオン