Thread: Beleeveen Love (NeoEeveeEvolutionShipping; GaryxSakura)

Default Beleeveen Love (NeoEeveeEvolutionShipping; GaryxSakura)

This is a oneshot that I wrote while I was going through a writer's block with my other story, Coordinator Challenge. It's a Gary and Sakura (one of the Kimono Sisters of Ecruteak City, Johto) shipping. I think they would make a good couple. My own personal opinion, of course. The title is a pun on Eevee and Believe in Love. Just FYI! Well, please read and review!

Beleeveen Love
    Rated PG

“Sakura, Misty’s on the phone!” called a blue, wavy haired young woman. She was in her living room, calling for her youngest sister who had a pending phone call from a redhead. The young woman wore a sleeveless, blue turtleneck and a long black skirt.

“Coming Satsuki!” called Sakura, a young girl with dark purple hair in pigtails. Her pale pink shirt and blue skirt were slightly wrinkled from running from her room. She ran down the carpeted stairs of her two-story house and to where her eldest sister was. Sakura took the phone from Satsuki and saw Misty’s face on the screen. “Hey Misty!”

“Hey Sakura! It’s been a while. The last time I saw you was in the Silver Conference,” started Misty. She was holding onto a blue mouse Pokémon with one arm and the phone with the other. Contrasting with the blue mouse was her yellow vest and red shirt, which Sakura saw clearly through the phone screen.

“Yeah, don’t remind me,” replied Sakura, a little sadly. She hadn’t done so well in her first Pokémon League competition.

“Oops, sorry. Anyways, what are you planning on doing next?” asked Misty.

“I thought I could go to the Kanto region since I already have a Cascade badge,” answered Sakura, wondering where Misty was getting at.

“Well, a friend of mine, well Ash’s, is going to be in a seminar in Saffron City and talk about Eevee’s two new evolutions. I thought you’d want to come,” suggested Misty.

“Wow, Eevee has new evolutions! That’s so cool!” exclaimed Sakura in awe.

“So, do you want to come or not?” asked Misty impatiently.

“Of course!” exclaimed Sakura excitedly.

“All right!” cheered Misty. Sakura and Misty were good friends, as they were the youngest of a group of sisters.

“So, when is it?” asked Sakura.

“It’s tomorrow,” answered Misty meekly. She had meant to call her earlier, but Daisy, Lily and Violet were at a spa for the day, leaving Misty alone to handle everything.

“Tomorrow, that shouldn’t be a problem,” replied Sakura happily. Her Rapidash should help her make it on time.

“Really?” asked Misty hopefully. She couldn’t wait to spend time with her old friend.

“Yeah, of course. I can’t wait to see the new evolutions!” cheered Sakura. When she saw Misty give her a glare, she said, “I’m just kidding. I can’t wait to see you!”

“Same here! See you tonight in front of the train station!”

“I will. Bye Misty.”

“Bye,” replied Misty as she and Sakura hung up the phone.

“What did Misty want?” asked another young woman. She had long, purple hair and a sleeveless yellow blouse with a long red skirt.

“Oh, Tamao! You scared me,” said Sakura, startled. Remembering her sister’s question, she replied, “There’s an Eevee seminar in Saffron tomorrow and she wanted me to go. I think it’s a good opportunity since I was planning to head to Kanto anyways.”

“Eevee conference?” asked a spunky shorthaired redhead. She wore a blue and white tee shirt with a rainbow and red pants.

“Yeah, Koume. There’s going to be an Eevee seminar in Saffron City. I’m leaving today!” announced Sakura to her other sister.

“You’re leaving already,” asked the last sister. She had short, wavy green hair and wore a green tank top with an orange accessory on her neck, along with a pair of pink capri’s.

“That’s right, Sumomo. I’m leaving again.”

“Aw, I wish you didn’t have to go to so soon but I guess it can’t be helped,” said Satsuki understandingly.

Her other sisters nodded their heads in agreement and smiled at their youngest sister. They were so proud of how much she had grown. Sakura felt her eyes a little teary and they all shared a sisterly big hug.

Sakura let go reluctantly and went upstairs to pack her belongings in her blue bag. A few minutes later, she emerged from her room and walked towards the front door down the stairs where her sisters waited. Their respective Pokémon stood by their sides; just in need they needed comfort. Sakura let out her Espeon, a light purple, cat-like psychic Pokémon with a red gem on her forehead. Espeon was sad to leave her family as well but she had a duty to fulfill.

“Make sure you call us whenever you can,” chided Koume as her red and yellow Pokémon, Flareon said good-bye to Espeon.

“Do you have everything you need?” asked Sumomo. As Sakura was answering, Sumomo’s blue mermaid, Vaporeon said its good-bye to Espeon as well.

“Are you sure?” persisted Tamao, who received a “no” for an answer as her black and yellow ringed Pokémon Umbreon wished Espeon luck.

“Be careful out there,” warned Satsuki warmly. Her spiky electric Jolteon gave its warm farewell to Espeon.

“We will!” said Sakura optimistically as she walked out the door. Once outside, she said, “Bye! I’ll be back soon! I’ll miss you!” After she returned Espeon to its Poké ball, Sakura began to run as her sisters yelled encouraging advice to her until they could no longer be heard.

When Sakura reached the outskirts of Ecruteak City, she threw a Poké ball in the air, “Go Rapidash!” A white unicorn with a fiery mane and tail emerged from the white light of the Poké ball.

Sakura petted Rapidash and mounted it. “To Goldenrod City!” she ordered as the unicorn galloped towards its trainer’s destination at a rapid speed, living up to its name.

After hours of riding, Sakura finally made it to Goldenrod City. After giving Rapidash plenty of water, she returned it to its Poké ball for a well-deserved rest. She looked to the horizon and noticed the sun was setting. Quickly, she found her way to the train station and purchased a ticket to Saffron City.

With her train leaving in fifteen minutes, she grabbed a bite to eat before boarding the train. As Sakura walked inside the train, she wondered what would await her in Kanto. She pondered as the train left Goldenrod and headed towards Saffron.

“Sakura!” cried Misty happily as she caught sight of Sakura outside of the train station. Her Marill squealed a little, as Misty accidentally was squeezing it.

“Misty!” exclaimed Sakura as well, running to hug her friend. They gave a warm welcome hug to each other and Sakura asked, “How are you?” She gave a quick scratch on the head to Marill and waited for Misty’s response.

“I’m doing good. You?” asked Misty as they walked towards the Pokémon Center so they could rest.

“I’m fine. How are Ash and the others?”

“Ash is in Sinnoh. Brock’s there too. May went to Johto and Max is in Petalburg. Anyways, how’d you get here so fast? I mean, it takes a while to get to Goldenrod from Ecruteak.”

“My Rapidash,” Sakura beamed, prideful. As if on cue, they walked inside the Pokémon Center and Sakura walked up to the orange haired, loop pig-tailed nurse. “Nurse Joy, can you check on my Rapidash? I want to make sure it’s okay.”

The kind-hearted nurse smiled and said, “Sure. Are you planning on staying overnight?”

“Yes, we both are,” answered Sakura.

Nurse Joy walked Misty and Sakura to a small room with two beds, bunk beds. Sakura handed Nurse Joy Rapidash’s Poké ball as the nurse was walking out of the room.

“It’s getting pretty late. We should go to sleep,” suggested Misty, looking at the clock on the wall of the dull room.

“Yeah. I call top bunk!” Before Misty could protest, Sakura had already climbed on top.

Misty gave her a playful glare as she set down Marill on the bottom bed. “Okay. You can have that bed.”

“Yay! Thanks Misty!”

“You’re welcome. Now get some sleep. We have to wake up pretty early if we want to get to the seminar on time.”

“Okay. Good night, Misty.”

“Good night, Sakura.”

When the girls said their good nights, they quickly drifted off to sleep. Misty dreamt about a boy with wild black hair and a yellow mouse Pokémon. Sakura on the other hand, dreamt about a boy she had never met before. He had spiky dark auburn hair and was with an Umbreon. Sakura smiled unconsciously as she continued to dream about the boy of her dreams. Literally.

“Rise and shine, sleepyhead,” said Misty to Sakura the next morning.

Sakura opened her purple eyes to find Misty’s face looking down on her.

“Hurry or we’re not going to get good seats!” scolded Misty as she buttoned her yellow vest around her red undershirt. She pulled up her matching yellow shorts and slipped on her sneakers. Misty fixed her short red hair to a ponytail on the side of her hair.

Sakura climbed down the bed and put her purple hair in pigtails with her pink pompom hair ties. She smoothed out her clothes and put on her white shoes. “So, where is this seminar going to be held?”

“In the old Silph Co. building,” answered Misty as she picked Marill from the bed. “Are you ready?”

Sakura grabbed her blue bag and answered, “Yup.”

Misty smiled and they walked out of the room, locking the door behind her.

“Good morning,” said Nurse Joy warmly as she tied her white apron over her light pink dress.

“Good morning,” replied Misty and Sakura together.

“Where are you girls headed so early in the morning?” asked Nurse Joy as she handed Rapidash back to Sakura.

“We’re going to the Eevee seminar,” answered Misty.

“Wasn’t Professor Oak’s grandson going to introduce its two new evolutions?”

“Yeah. Gary Oak,” said Misty.

“I wanted to go but duty calls. Tell me how it went when you return,” called Nurse Joy as the girls walked out of the center.

“Hey Misty? How do you know this Gary?” asked Sakura curiously as they walked towards Silph Co.

“Well, Ash and Gary lived next door in Pallet Town. They grew from childhood friends to rivals. Gary used to be a real jerk, but he’s nicer now,” explained Misty.

“Oh,” said Sakura as she and Misty arrived at Silph Co. It was decorated with different banners of Eevee. One had five of its evolutions and two question marks.

“Come on, let’s go in,” said Misty and she pulled Sakura inside.

They had come just in time and got good seats near the front. Many trainers and reporters were there as well. Some people who had Eevee’s or its evolutions let them out so they could listen as well.

“You should let out Espeon too,” suggested Misty.

Sakura nodded and said, “Come out, Espeon.”

The psychic Pokémon happily came out and sat by its trainer just as the seminar was about to begin.

“Welcome to the Eevee seminar. We’re here today to speak about Eevee and its evolutions. Today you will learn more about this interesting species of Pokémon as well as battle tactics and contest moves. Let’s begin with…” started the announcer who continued talking.

For the next few hours, Sakura and Misty listened intently to the various speakers who shared interesting facts and information about Eevee. Sakura listened intently to everything they were saying, being amazed at what she didn’t know about this Pokémon. Misty only listened up when they talked about Vaporeon or contest strategies, as requested by May.

“Now for the moment you’ve been waiting for all morning. Let’s bring in Professor Samuel Oak’s very own grandson, Gary Oak.”

The crowd clapped politely as a teenager walked onto the stage, followed by a black Pokémon with yellow rings on its body. He had dark auburn hair that was naturally spiked up. He wore his lab coat over a black shirt and blue pants. A green and yellow yin yang medallion hung from his neck.

I’m having a serious case of déja vu. I’ve never met him but I know I’ve seen him somewhere before. Plus, he’s really cute. Sakura snapped out of her thoughts and began to listen to what Gary had to say.

“While I was researching in the Sinnoh region, I came across two new Pokémon. According to reports of the elders living in that area, they claimed that both of the Pokémon evolved from Eevee. After careful research and evaluation, I concluded that their allegations were indeed true. These two new Pokémon, a grass and an ice Pokémon, are unique to the Sinnoh region and their way of evolution is still unknown. All that is known is that they do in fact, evolve from Eevee. I present to you, the grass-type, Leafeon!” Gary pressed a button and an image of a Pokémon appeared on a giant screen. It was all beige except for its ears and tail, which were green and shaped like leaves. Thorns of green were sticking out from some parts of its body. “And Glaceon!” This Pokémon had different shades of blue throughout its body and bared a strong resemblance to a wolf. It had dark blue patches on its back and that same shade on its paws and its tip of the tail. On its head it had tufts of fur that hung loosely from its face, in a lighter shade of blue.

The crown looked in on awe and applauded on Gary’s discovery.

“Wow,” whispered Sakura to herself. She wished that one day she could own both of them.

After twenty minutes of explaining its habitats and behavior, Gary ended the seminar in whole. The crowd left slowly, taking one last look at the screen. Gary petted his Umbreon, one of his best Pokémon.

“Gary!” called Misty as she and Sakura walked towards him.

“Misty? What are you doing here?” asked Gary as he and Umbreon walked towards them.

“That’s a nice way to say hi,” commented Misty.

“Sorry, you just surprised me,” apologized Gary. His eyes caught hold of Sakura, who was shyly standing next to Misty. “And you are?”

“My name’s Sakura,” she said quickly and shyly.

“That’s a pretty name. Means ‘Cherry Blossom’, right?” She blushed and nodded. “Anyways, I’m Gary,” he introduced, holding out his hand politely.

“It’s nice to meet you,” she managed to say as she shook it and her blush deepened. He was better looking up close.

“Likewise,” he replied, letting go.

Espeon noticed Umbreon and walked towards him to introduce herself.

“How old are you?” he asked, looking at her Espeon and his Umbreon playing.

“Th-thirteen,” she answered timidly.

“Most kids your age don’t know how to raise an Espeon very well. You’re doing a good job of raising yours,” said Gary, looking her in the eyes.

The intensity in his eye contact and compliment made her turn red. “Thanks.”

“Kids? Gary, weren’t you her age when your Eevee evolved? Two or three years ago?” asked Misty, slightly scolding.

“Same difference. She knows what I mean. Right?” asked Gary, looking over to Sakura.

“Right,” she replied meekly. Misty shot her a suspicious look but Sakura ignored her.

Misty was about to comment but her phone started to ring. “Hello? Daisy, what’s up? What? Are you serious? All right. I’m coming home then. I’ll be back in a couple of hours.” She hung up and turned back to Gary and Sakura. “There’s a problem with the tanks at the gym. I have to go since my sisters are starting to panic.”

“Okay,” said Sakura understandingly. She knew that Misty was a gym leader and she had her duties to fulfill. Sakura was still glad she was able to spend time with one of her best friends. Plus, if it wasn’t for her, she wouldn’t have met him. “Bye.”

“Smell ya later then,” added Gary as Misty left the building.

“I should be going too,” said Sakura. As much as she wanted to stay and learn more about him, she didn’t want to be a burden. “Come on, Espeon.”

But her Pokémon didn’t come. She sat there, begging her trainer for more playtime with her new friend.

“I don’t think your Espeon doesn’t want to go just yet. I don’t think my Umbreon wants her to go either. Why don’t we go to the park so they can play a little longer,” he suggested.

“Okay. That sounds good,” she agreed. This is my chance!

“All right then, let’s go,” said Gary as he walked out the doors, Sakura and the Pokémon not far behind.

The sun was shining bright on Saffron City as the two teenagers walked towards the park. Gary took off his white lab coat to keep off the heat and put it around his neck like a towel.

“I can hold that for you,” suggested Sakura weakly. She motioned to her blue bag.

“It’s all right. I’m good. But thanks anyways,” refused Gary, smiling at her for her generosity.

Sakura looked down and nodded, hiding her blush. They walked in silence until they reached the park. Gary and Sakura sat down on a bench while their Pokémon played a little farther down.

“So, where are you from?” asked Gary, trying to make conversation.

“Ecruteak City.”

“You live alone?”

“No, with my four older sisters.”

“Four?” he asked, surprised.

“Four,” she repeated, confirming it.

“Wow,” he commented.

“Do you have any siblings?” asked Sakura.

“No, I’m an only child.”

“Oh,” she replied, not knowing what else to say.

“Have any badges?”

“Yeah. I just came back from the Silver Conference.”

“How far did you get?”

“Top 32. I didn’t get very far,” she said sadly.

“Me neither.”

“Huh?” she asked.

“When I was still a trainer, I got all my Johto badges too. I didn’t get really far either,” he explained. “After that, I decided to become a researcher, like my gramps. But don’t get too discouraged. Most people do bad their first time. You’ll get better. And I also made it to the Top 32. Kinda ironic, huh?”

She was about to comment when her stomach grumbled hungrily. Sakura blushed a deep red while Gary chuckled.

“Hungry?”

“Yeah. I didn’t eat anything this morning,” she explained.

“Come on then. Let’s get some lunch,” he suggested, getting up the bench.

She nodded but then asked, “What about our Pokémon?”

“They’ll be fine,” he reassured, waiting for her to get up as well.

Having her trust in Gary, she stood up as they walked to a nearby restaurant. The duo ordered their food and played “20 questions.”

“What was your starter Pokémon?” asked Sakura.

“Squirtle. Yours?”

“Eevee.”

“How many Pokémon?”

“Six. You?”

“I don’t know.”

“What do you mean you don’t know?”

“There’s too many to count.”

“Wow. And how do manage to spend time with all of them?”

“I don’t,” he said sadly. “When I was younger, my motto was “Catch now, think later.” But that was wrong. I was really conceited and arrogant back then too. I thought I was so cool just because I was Professor Oak’s grandson. Traveling around in a red car, fans on the back, cheerleaders cheering me on. I thought that was more important. But after I got a taste of defeat, real defeat, I stopped with all that and decided to get closer to my Pokémon.”

“That’s quite a change,” commented Sakura.

“Yeah…”

They ate in silence until they had finished. The waiter bought them bill. It was pretty expensive.

“I’ll buy,” offered Sakura.

“No, I got it,” refused Gary.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, don’t worry about it.”

“Thanks.”

“No prob.”

After Gary paid, they walked out of the restaurant and back towards the park.

“So, where are you heading after this?” asked Gary.

“I’m still trying to decide between Vermillion and Celadon,” answered Sakura truthfully.

“Well, what Pokémon do you have?”

“Espeon, Beautifly, Rapidash, Milank, Flaaffy, and Wooper.”

“Try Celadon City first. The gym leader only uses Grass and Poison type Pokémon. You’ll have a good chance with Rapidash, Espeon and Beautifly,” suggested Gary.

“I will. Thanks.”

“Well, it’s getting a little late. We should get going,” said Gary, getting off the bench.

“Oh,” replied Sakura, disappointed.

“Umbreon,” he called.

“Espeon,” she called too, following his example.

The two former Eevee’s walked together, side-by-side.

“Come on, Umbreon. We have to get going now,” said Gary to his Umbreon.

Espeon gave Umbreon a sad, worried look. Umbreon just stood there, not obeying his owner for the first time.

“Umbreon,” repeated Gary.

“Uh-oh. I think I know,” started Sakura.

“What? What’s up with my Umbreon?” asked Gary.

“They’re in love!” announced Sakura happily. Then she frowned and said, “But, we’re going to different places and Espeon might not ever see Umbreon again. Long distance relationships never work and Espeon will be so sad and-”

Gary cut off her ranting by putting his hand over her mouth. “Shut up, will you? You’re not exactly making things easier,” he scolded, removing his hand from her lips.

“Sorry,” apologized Sakura, looking down in shame. She was a little hurt he told her to shut up instead of just saying, “be quiet.”

“I know. Let’s just go to Vermillion City,” suggested Gary.

“Huh?” asked Sakura, confused.

“Instead of going to Celadon, go to Vermillion. They’ll eventually get fed up with each other. Make them spend a lot of time together. You get what I’m saying?”

“Love…doesn’t work that way,” she explained.

“Let’s just try it and see. Come on,” he ordered, walking without her.

“Where are we going?” asked Sakura, following Gary. Behind them were their Pokémon.

“Hotel.”

“Hotel?” repeated Sakura in a loud squeaky voice. She blushed when she noticed that everyone was staring at her and Gary.

“Great, now people are going to take it the wrong way,” commented Gary sarcastically, hiding his blush. “I’m almost sixteen for goodness sake.”

“I’m sorry,” she apologized for the second time that day. His words hit her hard.

“No, it was my fault. I should’ve elaborated,” he reasoned, noticing her sad exterior.

“No, it was my fault,” insisted Sakura.

“Let’s just agree it was both our faults,” suggested Gary.

“Okay. It was both our faults,” she admitted.

“Good, now come on,” he said. “What I was trying to say was, we go to Vermillion tomorrow. We’re never going to get there by today, even if we start right now. It’s better to get some rest.”

“Oh,” replied Sakura, taking it in.

They walked to the hotel Gary was previously staying at the night before.

“I’m sorry. There are no more rooms,” said the receptionist when they asked for a room for Sakura to stay in.

“I guess I could always stay at the Pokémon Center,” said Sakura.

The receptionist shook her head and explained, “The Pokémon Center is full. With the Eevee seminar, Saffron was filled with visitors from out of town.”

“Or I could sleep on the park bench,” replied Sakura sarcastically.

“You don’t have to sleep on a park bench. You can stay in my room,” suggested Gary. Turning to the receptionist, he asked, “I can do that, right?”

The receptionist nodded her head and Gary led the shy Sakura and the Pokémon to his room. It was better than a Pokémon Center any day. It had a king-sized bed, a room set, complete with a nightstand, dresser and mirror, a balcony, a bathroom and a recliner sofa.

“Where do I sleep?” asked Sakura nervously while Umbreon and Espeon curled up by a carpet rug Umbreon used for a bed. In no time, they fell asleep.

“The bed,” he answered, heading towards the closet to drop off his lab coat.

“The bed?” she repeated, surprised. She assumed she’d get the recliner.

“Yes, the bed. A. You’re a guest and B. You’re a girl. It’d be pretty rude of me not to,” explained Gary as he put a pile of clothes in his arms. “Now get some sleep. You’re still a growing kid.” Sakura scowled a bit at his comment. “I’m just playing, but either way, get some sleep. I’m going to take a shower.”

“Okay,” she said as she put down her blue bag on the bed. Once she heard the water running in the bathroom, she slipped on an old, loose T-shirt and shorts. Sakura removed her hair ties, leaving her hair down.

As she was putting her other clothes in her bag, she noticed how beautiful the view looked. Maybe I’ll look at the view later…

Sakura put the bag on the floor and climbed onto the bed. It was warm and comfortable, and not to mention big. The comforter was a light blue with gold thread designs and border.

Then Sakura heard the water shut off and looked at the clock. It was 9:00 p.m. It was just about her bedtime back at home. She shut her eyes just as the bathroom door opened. Curiosity (and hormones) getting the best of her, she opened her eyes slightly.

By the doorway of the bathroom, she saw Gary. Sakura felt a blush on her face when she saw him without a shirt. It’s not like it wasn’t the first time she’d seen a guy shirtless, but it was different with him. He was more built up, with muscles and abs fully visible. The only thing he wore were his gray sweatpants. Gary dried his hair with his towel and walked over to the recliner, unaware he was being watched by a certain young girl.

Gary turned off the lights of the room, leaving nothing but the light of the balcony window shining in the room. Sakura heard Gary shifting in the recliner. She felt kind of bad hogging the bed, but it was his idea for her to stay there anyways.

For the next few hours, Sakura tossed and turned in her bed. She just couldn’t get into a comfortable sleeping position, not to mention she couldn’t stop thinking about him. Sakura decided she’d check out the view she saw earlier that night.

She quietly climbed out of bed and tiptoed to the balcony and saw the most magnificent sight she ever saw. Saffron City at night was a show of lights and fun. Young couples headed to clubs, older couples headed to fancy restaurant and the singles merely roamed around.

Sakura heard a slight rustling in her room and she scurried back towards her bed. As she softly ran near the bed, she had forgotten that she left her bag towards the bed and her leg was caught on the strap. Sakura tripped, only to bump into something and landing on that something, which landed on the bed. She opened her eyes and noticed that she had landed on top of Gary. That wasn’t the only thing. The impact had bought their faces close together, their lips locked.

Sakura pulled her head back immediately and ranted, “I’m so sorry, Gary. I-”

But she was cut off when Gary raised his head and kissed her, purposely this time. Sakura was startled but returned the kiss gladly. It was her first kiss and she couldn’t think of anyone better to share it with.

Gary lifted up his hand and cupped one side of her head with his palm, moving his thumb softly across her cheek. Sakura traced the muscle lines on his bare chest, leaving her tingly and satisfied.

After what seemed like an eternity in the perfect kiss, their lips parted. Sakura felt her petite body rise up and down as his strong body breathed heavily. Her violet eyes looked deeply into his brown ones and vise versa.

“Gary…I think…I think I love you,” confessed Sakura.

“I think I’m in love with you too,” admitted Gary.

Sakura felt hope light up inside her when she heard the words come out of his mouth.

“But…where do we go from here? You have your career and I have to go around Kanto,” reasoned Sakura sadly. She didn’t want to lose her first love as fast as she met him.

“I don’t know, but don’t worry. We’ll find someway,” reassured Gary.

“I hope so…” she agreed as she leaned in for another kiss.

The next morning, Sakura awoke to find Gary’s strong arms around her small waist on the bed. She smiled as she gave Gary a quick kiss on the cheek and fit the back of her head to his bare shoulder, drifting off to sleep.

Hours later, Sakura felt a pressure on her lips and opened her eyes to find Gary kissing her. He let go and said, “Wake up already, Sleeping Beauty. We’re not going to make it to Vermillion in time. It’s already noon.”

Sakura asked Gary sadly, “You’re still going?”

“I have to, Babe. I promised the people in Sinnoh I’d go back,” explained Gary, as he put on his black polo shirt.

Sakura smiled at her new nickname but quickly frowned when she remembered he was leaving. “But how will we know when we’re going to see each other again?” she asked, sitting up on the bed, her purple hair messy and T-shirt wrinkled.

Gary sat down on the bed, next to her. He kissed her forehead and took off his green and yin yang medallion from his neck and handed it to her. “We will see each other again,” he reassured in a soft voice.

Sakura took the medallion and clutched it to her chest, feeling her eyes getting watery. We will see each other again…

10 years later…

“Ash! Hurry up! We have to get to the hospital!” shouted Misty at her husband. Her red hair flowed elegantly on her shoulders as she grabbed her purse. A diamond ring was brightly shining on her finger.

“Hospital? Why? Are you hurt, honey?” asked Ash. His hair was shorter and neatly brushed, wearing a respectable hat with Pikachu on his shoulders.

“Sakura’s having her baby!” explained Misty. “Your mom and Professor Oak are already there. So are Brock, Tracey, Drew, Susie, Daisy and May.

“Gary’s going to be a dad! I have to see this!” exclaimed Ash, grabbing the car keys and pushing Misty out the door.

Misty giggled as Ash sped across the roads and to the hospital. In fifteen minutes, they were inside the maternity ward. “Aw, look at the babies,” said Misty, looking at the babies.

Ash came from behind her and wrapped his arms around her thin waist and whispered to her ear, “We’ll have one day too. I promise.”

Misty turned her head and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“Ash! Misty!” called a brunette woman in a red outfit. She was holding hands with a man with green hair and eyes.

“May? It’s been years since I last saw you. How are you?” asked Misty as she dragged Ash to the couple.

“I’m fine. Guess what? I’m engaged!” exclaimed May, showing her an emerald and ruby ring on her finger.

Misty squealed excitedly, “You finally tied the knot with Drew! I always knew you two were meant for each other. Congrats, you two!”

Drew blushed while May said, “Thanks.”

“Where are the others?” asked Ash.

“Over here. Come one,” answered May, leading them to where a group of people were waiting outside a door.

“Ash, honey! You made it!” exclaimed Delia, Ash’s mother. “How’s my little man?”

“I’m good, Mom. How are things with Professor Oak?” asked Ash.

“Good. Very good. He might even be your new dad!” said Delia, joy in her eyes. Professor Oak came towards them and they began to talk.

Ash laughed happily, glad his mother found someone to be with. Who better than the man who was practically a father to him?

“Hey Misty!” greeted a pretty blonde haired woman who was linking arms with a man with long black hair, tied back with a bandana.

“Hey, Daisy, Tracey,” greeted Misty, walking up to her sister and brother-in-law. “What’s up?”

“Guess who’s going to be an auntie?” asked Daisy excitedly.

“Who?” asked Misty cluelessly.

“You! And Violet and Lily!”

“You’re pregnant? I’m so happy for you!” cheered Misty. Not only was she going to be a surrogate aunt to Sakura and Gary’s child, but a real aunt to her very own niece or nephew. “You’re going to be great parents.”

“Thanks,” said the expecting couple together.

“But if it’s a girl, she sure is going to be a daddy’s girl!” added Misty, making Tracey blush. “Where’s Brock?”

“Over there with Susie and Stan.”

“Thanks Daisy. See you guys later.”

Misty pulled Ash away from his mother and they walked over to a tall man with dark skin and pointy black hair who was talking to a woman with blue hair. She was carrying a baby who looked exactly like the man.

“Hey Brock, Susie!” greeted Ash as Misty waved a hello.

“Ash! Misty! How are you?” asked Brock.

“We’re fine! Wow, is that little Stan? He’s grown so much!” exclaimed Misty.

“Yeah. I guess taking care of my brothers and sisters, plus you and Ash, May, Max, and Dawn, paid off,” commented Brock, semi-joking.

Misty was about to comment when the doors burst open and revealed Gary.

“It’s a boy!” he announced happily and proudly.

The group of friends cheered and Misty asked, “Can I see her?”

“Yeah,” he answered. Misty left to Sakura’s room while Ash congratulated Gary.

“Hey, Mommy,” teased Misty as she entered the room. She saw a young woman with long purple hair tied in a ponytail holding a baby. The baby had his father’s hair and his mother’s face, especially her eyes.

The baby looked at Misty with brilliant violet eyes, making Misty smile. “He’s so cute!”

“I know,” she said happily, playing gently with the cooing baby.

“What are you going to name him?” asked Misty.

“I don’t know yet?” she answered.

“Well let me know when you do!”

“Hey, Misty?’

“Yeah?”

“Can I ask you a favor?”

“Go ahead?”

“Do you and Ash want to be his godparents? I mean if it weren’t for you two, I would never have met Gary.”

“Are you kidding? We’d love to,” accepted Misty.

“Great.”

“I think it’s great that you and Gary ended up together,” commented Misty.

Sakura smiled and said, “Yeah. I think that my decision to go to Sinnoh with Gary was the best decision in my life.”

“After accepting his proposal,” added Misty and the two women laughed.

Gary walked in the room and came near Sakura.

“Well, I’ll leave you two alone,” said Misty as she left the new parents alone.

“Hey, Babe,” greeted Gary, giving her a peck on the lips. “And Baby.”

“You can can’t him ‘Baby.’ He needs a name,” scolded Sakura, giggling.

“Well, what do have in mind?” he asked, looking down at his son.

“Hmm, how about…Samuel?”

“Samuel? After my Gramps?”

“Yeah. That way, he can be a great researcher just like his daddy and great-grandpa.”

“And it has nothing to do with the fact it begins with a ‘S’?” he asked jokingly.

“Well, maybe a little,” she joked as well.

“Sakura! Gary!” called May from the door. She was holding an egg incubator in her arms. Except the egg was a bright light. Espeon and Umbreon were next to May. “The egg’s about to hatch!”

Gary and Sakura sat up excitedly while May came closer and took the egg out of the incubator and put it on top on a blanket. After a few minutes, the light got stronger and soon, the egg was morphing into a Pokémon. Two Pokémon. Umbreon and Espeon came closer.

The light disappeared and revealed two brown, dog-like Pokémon, looking up at its parents. “Vee?” called one of thee two. Umbreon and Espeon had excited expressions on their faces.

Sakura gasped. “They’re twins!”

“Umbreon’s a dad today too,” commented Gary happily.

“This reminds me when my Eevee hatched,” reminisced May.

“I think we should name these two since we won’t be able to call them both ‘Eevee’?” suggested Sakura, while the twins started to play.

“They’re both girls,” announced Gary. “How about…Cherry and Blossom?”

“Aww, those are cute names,” commented May.

“Why Cherry and Blossom, Gary?” asked Sakura, already knowing the answer but wanting to hear it for herself.

“Because a little birdie told me to,” he answered joking. He saw his wife pout and laughed. “Because, I named them after my favorite flower.”

“Aww! That is so cute!” exclaimed May, interrupting the romantic moment. “Oops, I’ll leave you two alone!”

“Thanks May,” said Sakura as May walked into the lobby. “What’s your favorite flower?”

“What’s your favorite tree?” he asked as well.

“Sakura.”

“Oak.”

They laughed together and shared a kiss while Cherry and Blossom played gently with baby Samuel.

~~~~~

Aww! I think the end is kind of cute, having my other favorite shippings. AshxMisty, DaisyxTracey, DrewxMay, BrockxSusie and SamuelxDelia. So, what'd you think of my first oneshot? I think it's all right. It needs a bit of tweaking but other than that, pretty good. Well, thank you for reading! Please review!

Lotsa love,
    Ellie-chan!
    Last edited by ellie-chan; 15th April 2007 at 5:02 PM.
    Check out my new website for information on CC and future fics.

~*~Also on FF.net~*~My Claims/LiveJournal~*~
    ~*~My NeoEeveeEvolutionShipping (GaryxSakura)Oneshot~*~

Banners made by me.

whoo honnestly, this is the first fic including this shipping that I read about makes me think of baseballshipping in some weird way, but in better and cuter let's see...

Quote Originally Posted by ellie-chan View Post
    Her Marill squealed a little, as Misty accidentally was squeezing it.
    awww...I like it better when she still has Azruill in the fics xD it's cuter ^_^

“Your welcome.
    You're welcome...

“My name’s Sakura,” she said quickly and shyly.

“That’s a pretty name. Means ‘Cherry Blossom’, right?” She blushed and nodded. “Anyways, I’m Gary,” he introduced, holding out his hand politely.

“It’s nice to meet you,” she said as she shook it and her blush deepened. He was better looking up close.

“Likewise,” he replied, letting go.
    aw...so cute

“Do you have any siblings?” asked Sakura.

“No, I’m an only child.”
    well...in the manga, he has a sister so...meh...no biggie xD

“Hotel?” repeated Sakura in a loud squeaky voice. She blushed when she noticed that everyone was staring at her and Gary.

“Great, now people are going to take it the wrong way,” commented Gary sarcastically, hiding his blush. “I’m almost sixteen for goodness sake.”
    so ? It's not to big of a gap...

With the Eevee seminar, Goldenrod was filled with visitors from out of town
    wasn't the seminar in Saffron ?

Curiosity (and hormones) getting the best of her, she opened her eyes slightly.

Sakura heard a slight rustling in her room and she scurried back towards her bed. As she softly ran near the bed, she had forgotten that she left her bag towards the bed and her leg was caught on the strap. Sakura tripped, only to bump into something and landing on that something, which landed on the bed. She opened her eyes and noticed that she had landed on Gary. That wasn’t the only thing. The impact had bought their faces close together, their lips locked.

Sakura pulled her head back immediately and ranted, “I’m so sorry, Gary. I-”

But she was cut off when Gary raised his head and kissed her, purposely this time. Sakura was startled but returned the kiss gladly. It was her first kiss and she couldn’t think of anyone better to share it with.

Gary lifted up his hand and cupped one side of her head with his palm, moving his thumb softly across her cheek. Sakura traced the muscle lines on his bare chest, leaving her tingly and satisfied.

After what seemed like an eternity in the perfect kiss, their lips parted. Sakura felt her petite body rise up and down as his strong body breathed heavily. Her violet eyes looked deeply into his brown ones and vise versa.
    so sweet...I love this part....*cries*

awww...the ending was so great, you got most of ths shippings I support in there including Handyman (Daisy x Tracey)

There was an overdose of fluff near the end...I was all squeeee while reading it...perfect fairytale ending for this great one shot !

I like it, I really do !! Exceptionnal work for a first one-shot keep it up in your ongoing fic !
    Because of serebiiforums, my Life has been put on hold...

...wait, that sounds wrong...
    ...yeah, it's the other way around.

My Works : A, B, C, D, E

thank you! and i meant to write Saffron it's just that I was thinking Goldenrod and it all get mixed up! thanks for finding that mistake. And i love handyman shipping too! I think they make a good couple! And yeah, Gary does have a sister in the anime but the anime's always different from the manga!
    Last edited by ellie-chan; 14th April 2007 at 8:32 PM.
    Check out my new website for information on CC and future fics.

~*~Also on FF.net~*~My Claims/LiveJournal~*~
    ~*~My NeoEeveeEvolutionShipping (GaryxSakura)Oneshot~*~

Banners made by me.

Wow, this is a really sweet story, Inever really considered reading it before but it was by you so I figured it would be worth-while.

1st off, wow that was a couple I never would have pictured. I liked it a lot though, something different

& by the way, Bravo on the ending. It was fantastic with the favorite flower and favorite tree, clever too!

I was taken by suprise at all the couples too! A good suprise though, they happen to be my favoite couples too.

That night when they first got together was really sweet, I could picture it well, and Gary giving Sakura the necklace was sweet, I overall loved that whole scene.

Nice story, I give it 5 stars =D
    [IMG]http://i26.*******.com/246057s.jpg[/IMG]
    kyo sohma is my bishie (:

&*heres__ to the note |she| wrote
    well RAISE a finger
    obscene g e s t u r e s , so she said
    but i only said sweet things to get you in b e d;

touch me, tease me - a day away
    drew club + couples claimed ___.

Talking

Really gud fic; tho, if Delia got married to Oak, wouldn't Ash be Gary's step-uncle? I mean, that IS quite scary. Apart from that, REALLY *expresses with lots of emphasis* good fic. Oh, and the pairing of Gary and Sakura was really unexpected, but kudos for making it work and bravo for the ending!
    Last edited by anime_aficionada; 4th July 2007 at 1:45 AM.