Thread: Winter/spring TCG championship series

Default Winter/spring TCG championship series

I was wanting to know if anyone was going to go to any regionals and what there plans are on what to play. Prov's/states are uber simple and aren't as prolific as regionals, though due to area my province gets a regionals for the first time on the 30th, I was wanting to go to Oregon regionals (13 hour drive, not bad for Canadian players in the west) but due to reduced hours after Christmas, there goes the funds for my Oregon trip, oh well.

I'll probably play garde, deck hits for 300 every turn for no repercussions, it not only outspeeds a mcharizard deck but outclasses it due to spirit link and and stage 1 support.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

I'll be going to SoCal Regionals. Though I think I'll be playing VGC this time.

Quote Originally Posted by ven? View Post
    I'll probably play garde, deck hits for 300 every turn for no repercussions, it not only outspeeds a mcharizard deck but outclasses it due to spirit link and and stage 1 support.
    If you mean Gardevoir EX then I'm just making sure you know it won't be legal until Feb 25th.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

You make a valid point, though Florida regional land's on the last weekend of the month. Based on what you said I decided to change it to winter/spring tcg championship series, bring in some states conversation, since were due to see the set's influence massively during that time.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).