Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Berry Shop Records

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold
    Dun Dun duuuuuuuun, it's The Berry Man Who? THE BERRRY MAN =O With my Berrys of Deum to give away to you all

YES For alllll of Tomorrow with it being BerryDay you will recive this Wepear Berry, hehe Wee and it's a Pear Berry, it's made out of Wee so I wouldn't eat it if I were you, no idea why Pokemon do but there you go another mystery for the Pokemon world, and all you have to do to get this berry is post here tomorrow and it's all yours

and Please for the love of Bill, Quote this post for linkage purposes

Arnie Rocks my socks. *takes*

Dun Dun duuuuuuuun, it's The Berry Man Who? THE BERRRY MAN =O With my Berrys of Deum to give away to you all

YES For alllll of Tomorrow with it being BerryDay you will recive this Wepear Berry, hehe Wee and it's a Pear Berry, it's made out of Wee so I wouldn't eat it if I were you, no idea why Pokemon do but there you go another mystery for the Pokemon world, and all you have to do to get this berry is post here tomorrow and it's all yours

Taking the Wepear Berry. Thank you!

Taking teh Wepear Berry.

Picking up a Wepear berry.

:O Wepear berry. *snatches* I kid you not...>>

~Psychic

Sometimes pokemons eat things nasty!
    Picking up my Wepear Berry

Picking up 1x Wepear Berry.

I guess I have some love for Bill =P.... Even though I really don't...
    Anywho.. picking up the wepear berry.

Yay!! Another berry for mua!

Nabbing that lucious Wepear Berry. Thanks.

Mmm...Deum Berry =D Thankee Arnold.

*makes sure he has the time right* >_>;

Taking a Wepear Berry, thanx ^-^

Picking up the Wepear Berry. Thankoo!

Taking this berry, thanks.

Picking off the wepear berry.

Collecting my Wepear Berry.

Joshua

Getting a Wepear thinger

Picking up a Weapear berry thankyou

Picking up the berry, thanks.

Picking up a Wepear Berry.

Thanks Arnold ^_^

Assimilating a Wepear, thank you.

Wepear Berry Please ^_^

Taking my Wepear Berry, thanks! ^.^

Picking up the Wepear berry. Thanks, Arn!

Special Offer

For the next four hours only, everyone who posts will receive one very pretty
    Cornn Berry!

Please quote the above for linking purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress
    Special Offer

For the next four hours only, everyone who posts will receive one very pretty
    Cornn Berry!

Please quote the above for linking purposes.

T3H Berry Picking =D

Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast