Page 15 of 94 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Berry Shop Records

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold
    Weekly Berry extreeeeem Time

It's that tiem of The week again where You *points* Yes YOU can pick up one Berry of Specialextreemness becasue we Give it out to you all for the day, how simple is that?

Your asking yourselves, "So what Type of Berry will they be giving outthis week?" Well I'll tell *points* YOU, This week You get the Extremmmeeee Berry of POMEEEEG WEhich Kinda sounds Like Smeg Head, Cool *Hums the Red dwarf theme*

and as Always if your Extreme enoguh you'll remember to quote this post
    Since it is now Wednesday...I'll be picking up the weekly berry.

And you're damn right I'm Extreme enough to get this berry :P

It's that tiem of The week again where You *points* Yes YOU can pick up one Berry of Specialextreemness becasue we Give it out to you all for the day, how simple is that?

Your asking yourselves, "So what Type of Berry will they be giving outthis week?" Well I'll tell *points* YOU, This week You get the Extremmmeeee Berry of POMEEEEG WEhich Kinda sounds Like Smeg Head, Cool *Hums the Red dwarf theme*

Picking up a Pomeg Berry.

Picking up the Pomeg Berry.

Picking up a Pomeg Berry ^-^

BOOMAGA!
    Gettin me berry :0

Plucking off that pomeg berry.

Picking a Pomeg Berry.

Picking up one extreme Pomeg berry

picking up the Berry of the Pomeg

*jumps up and down* Oh, me, me! I'm extreme enough for the berry! me, me, pick meeeeeee!
    *looks around* Oh, wait, everyone gets one...that makes Psychic saaaad. :'(

*grabs and hugs Pomeg Berry* >:

~Psychic

Picking up 1 Pomeg Berry in EXXXXXTREEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEEE fashion.

Picking up a Pomeg Berry. Thank you!

Picking up my Pomeg Berry.

Default Berry Shop Records

Welcome to the Berry Shop where you can find the finest berries in all of Fizzy Bubbles! From the most common berries to the rarest of the rare, we have them all! Attach them to your Pokémon or visit the Pokéblock Shop and use one of their wonderful Berry Blending Machines to make a delicious treat for your Pokémon, the choice is yours!

Every Wednesday we will give away one free random berry and all you need to do is visit to collect it. Make sure you check with us each and every day however, because at random times we will give away other berries and there's no telling what time or day or even for how long these giveaways will last. Sometimes we may only have one or two, at other times we may a whole sack of them and sometimes if berries aren't picked up on time they will spoil so you will need to be quick if you want them.

Rules
    - You may only pick up the berry given away by the Shop Owner or its employees (All FB Mods), during the timeframe specified.
    - Please do not post for any berry of your choice. All berries given away will be named by the employee giving them out.
    - When posting please quote and state the name of the berry you are picking up (for linking purposes). Any berries not quoted will not be accepted when you need to use them.
    - *NEW ADDITION* The Berry Shop will now be left open 24/7 rather than having the shop closed after each special offer giveaway. Please pick up during the time frame specified for the special offer berry, or your post will be deleted.
    - You may only pick up random, special offer berries for yourself, not for other members unless you have been picking up for someone on a regular, long-term basis. Weekly berries are the exception - you may pick up for somebody else if they have asked you to do so because they will not be here on a Wednesday to pick up for themselves.
    - All links to all berries must be kept until the time comes for them to be used. Even if you trade a berry, the link must be used in the Cable Club so the Pokéblock Shop Owner can see where the berry originated from.

Availability
    Common Berries
    Aspear Berry
    Bluk Berry
    Cheri Berry
    Chesto Berry
    Lum Berry
    Nanab Berry
    Oran Berry
    Pecha Berry
    Persim Berry
    Pinap Berry
    Rawst Berry
    Razz Berry
    Sitrus Berry
    Wepear Berry

Rare Berries
    Aguav Berry
    Cornn Berry
    Enigma Berry
    Figy Berry
    Grepa Berry
    Hondew Berry
    Iapapa Berry
    Kelpsy Berry
    Lansat Berry
    Leppa Berry
    Mago Berry
    Magost Berry
    Nomel Berry
    Pomeg Berry
    Qualot Berry
    Rabuta Berry
    Starf Berry
    Tamato Berry
    Wiki Berry

Super Rare Berries
    Apicot Berry
    Belue Berry
    Durin Berry
    Ganlon Berry
    Pamtre Berry
    Petaya Berry
    Salac Berry
    Spelon Berry
    Watmel Berry

Ultra Rare Berries
    Liechi Berry
    Last edited by enchantress; 29th December 2006 at 7:23 AM. Reason: New addition regarding time frames for pickups

Default Wednesday, April 11, 2007.

*Weekly Berry*

Everyone who posts today will receive one
    Chesto Berry.
    Last edited by enchantress; 11th April 2007 at 5:53 AM.

To celebrate the re-opening of the Berry Shop we are, for the next 24 hours only, giving everyone who posts the following items:

1x Berry Bag if you need one
    1x Chesto Berry
    1x Oran Berry
    1x Nanab Berry
    1x Wiki Berry
    1x Rabuta Berry
    1x Petaya Berry

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress
    To celebrate the re-opening of the Berry Shop we are, for the next 24 hours only, giving everyone who posts the following items:

1x Chesto Berry
    1x Oran Berry
    1x Nanab Berry
    1x Wiki Berry
    1x Rabuta Berry
    1x Petaya Berry

Enjoy!
    Taking the berries. YAY BERRIES :3 *hugs Tess* thanks for bringing them back hon.

1x Chesto Berry
    1x Oran Berry
    1x Nanab Berry
    1x Wiki Berry
    1x Rabuta Berry
    1x Petaya Berry

Enjoy!
    Holy fish! This is a happy day. I'm gonna take the Berry Bag, so I officially have one, and the berries too. Thanks Tessie!

1x Chesto Berry
    1x Oran Berry
    1x Nanab Berry
    1x Wiki Berry
    1x Rabuta Berry
    1x Petaya Berry

Enjoy!
    Wow, Tess. I never thought I'd ever see the day when the Berry Shop came back. It seems you came through for everyone in FB today.

Taking all of the above items. Thanks, Tess!

1x Chesto Berry
    1x Oran Berry
    1x Nanab Berry
    1x Wiki Berry
    1x Rabuta Berry
    1x Petaya Berry

Enjoy!
    Picking up the berry stash. Thank you!

1x Chesto Berry
    1x Oran Berry
    1x Nanab Berry
    1x Wiki Berry
    1x Rabuta Berry
    1x Petaya Berry

Enjoy!
    Picking the berries (Rabuta berry is shaped like a Carvanha)

1x Chesto Berry
    1x Oran Berry
    1x Nanab Berry
    1x Wiki Berry
    1x Rabuta Berry
    1x Petaya Berry

Enjoy!
    Pretty berries. Thankya ^-^ *picking these bad boys up*

1x Chesto Berry
    1x Oran Berry
    1x Nanab Berry
    1x Wiki Berry
    1x Rabuta Berry
    1x Petaya Berry

Enjoy!
    Yayzors !!!!!

Picking up the berries on that list.

Thank you Tess ^.~!

EDIT: And picking them up for John's Knight since he computer keeps crashing.
    Last edited by Torkoal Stu; 30th June 2006 at 8:48 PM.

1x Chesto Berry
    1x Oran Berry
    1x Nanab Berry
    1x Wiki Berry
    1x Rabuta Berry
    1x Petaya Berry
    Yey for managing to find a computer at the Public Library here >>

Snagging the stuff, thanks.

1x Chesto Berry
    1x Oran Berry
    1x Nanab Berry
    1x Wiki Berry
    1x Rabuta Berry
    1x Petaya Berry

Enjoy!
    Picking them up, thank you Tess ^^

Page 15 of 94 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast