Thread: My Blissey, and my Seismic toss.

Default My Blissey, and my Seismic toss.

I've got a level 37 Blissey with Seismic toss from my LG onto my Sapphire, I just recently figured I like how Chansey looks more. (lawl) And since there isn't too much of a difference in special defense I decided to try and breed another Chansey.

However before I go hatch one and start EV training it into a monster I'm curious. Is there any way to breed the Seismic toss onto another Chansey? It's something that came across my mind as I try to hatch one of my eggs that I just got. If there is the slightest possibility I would like to know what I would have to breed the Blissey with in order to do it.

Otherwise I will have to try and EV train a Chansey to my liking or stick with Blissey. But with Seismic toss's set damage I can't help but want it on the Chansey. XD
    Last edited by Supergodzilla1; 18th April 2007 at 12:48 AM.

Kisuke Urahara from Bleach - Supergodzilla1
    MY BISHIE!!!

SToss is a Move Tutor-only move, there's no way you can breed it.

blissey's better anyway.
    Pearl FC is 1761 9576 5676, White FC 3310 3986 5019, If you're interested in a pokemon i've posted, and you have something i could be interested in (see below) please PM me. Trade thread here. i also offer custom breeding services, for a price.

Want: female DW Sableye, Offering: Most other good DW females

If you had emerald or if a friend does, you can teach a newly-hatched Chansey seismic toss in Battle Frontier. That's your only chance. Blissey does have slightly better stats anyway.
    “There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something they made up to scare kids, like the boogeyman or Michael Jackson.”

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL)

"Hey! I wanted Ketchup, not mustard! I'm eating salad here!"

for evs 252 hp/ 252 def/6 sp.def
    calm/bold @ lefties
    4 battle pike/pyramid

softbolied
    aromatherpy
    s-toss
    sub

4 normal battling

sub
    s-toss
    softbolied
    aromathreapy/ice beam/shadow ball(4 ghosts)

always natural cure unless using

chansey@lefties
    bold

blizzard
    fire blast
    c-mind
    softbolied/sub
    FC: 4098 - 3863 - 2779
    Name: Jackson (Y) / Jacko (3DS)
    as for the rest

what a drag...