Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Some Enchanted Sweetening (498)

I agree with the whole 'this episode is the Problem with Paras' Episode. It just kinda fell a little flat, though there were some rather good moments (Such as Meowth defeating Burmy then realizing it was supposed to lose.)

So Cheryl's pulling a Richie? If it wasn't for the fact that she has three of the same pokemon (albeit different types) I would think she would have the potential to stay on with the gang (considering this season of pokemon has been throwing us curve balls). I'm curious on where this could go.

Sprout the Ivysaur asks you to click him and help him and his buddies level up and evolve!

Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

I didn't really like Cheryl being so gullible when Team Rocket interferred.

i think it would be cool if she stayed with them. its never been 4 people only 3. but i dont know

Frankly I just don't wann think about the boss fantasy for the next episode.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by kisei717 View Post
    i think it would be cool if she stayed with them. its never been 4 people only 3. but i dont know
    Was Max THAT forgettable?

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMage View Post
    Was Max THAT forgettable?
    I kinda want to forget about the guy but he was so annoying that it's hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverline View Post
    So Cheryl's pulling a Richie? If it wasn't for the fact that she has three of the same pokemon (albeit different types) I would think she would have the potential to stay on with the gang (considering this season of pokemon has been throwing us curve balls). I'm curious on where this could go.
    Problem with that is(and as interesting as that would be-i'd have on objections) is she isn't shown in the movie previews and she wouldn't really have a role in the gang. i could see her being hte one to give the Happiny egg to Brock though.

Thanks to TR, Burmy got motivated to fight well while Ash n co. battles....
    The part where Burmy tackles Wofferbutt n it counters is dam funni....haha...
    Prepare for trouble, make that double!

I just now say the episode & i wanna know if anyone has pointed this or not. When Cheryl captured the Burmy the pokeball bip 7 times. Normally in the show i have seen the pokeball bip 2 to 3 times & 4 times if it is a very strong pokemon. But i don't think Burmy is that strong that it took so much time for it to get captured.

I just watched the episode and I was hooked from the beginning thanks to Aipom. I thought it was funny how the element of the game was incorporated in the anime.

Even that it wasn't an amazing episode I enjoyed myself. Burmy was really funny especially when he was with Team Rocket.

Cheryl was a good character, with an amazing design and great pokemons. I'm not convinced about her three Wormadam because I honestly thought they were boring. Her Chansey was really weird, that poor thing in the egg must be traumatized. How many times did Chansey use that egg to hit the opponent?

Carnivine and Seviper together is a complete win. They both have mean designs and I loved the mean image they portrayed when they are together.

Mothim voice was kinda ehhh. I agree that the pokemon sounded like a sheep. I honestly think he deserved a better voice because this one really doesn't fit. And I didn't like the fact that he wasn't so active in the episode. He evolved practically in the final scenes

I would like to see a Dustox vs. Mothim battle.

Anyway, it was good, not great but good. Hopefully Gardenia vs. Ash will be better.

About Chansey's egg-throwing...Well, what did you guys think an Egg Bomb was supposed to look like? At least it didn't use Softboiled, then people would've really freaked out.
    Last edited by Geodude; 24th April 2007 at 12:04 AM.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    About Chansey's egg-throwing...Well, what did you guys think an Egg Bomb was supposed to look like? At least it didn't use Softboiled, then people would've really freaked out.
    Let's just hope Happiny is not in there...

that was pimp

that was pimp

that was pimp

Saw the episode. I like it very much. Burmy was really funny from the start, when it fell from the tree and gathered its leaves quickly. But the best part must be when it was with Team Rocket.
    Cheryl's appearence is great, too.

This episode was very good. It was good to see Attract in the anime. It was also cool to see an Egg Bomb in the anime (I don’t recall seeing it before). It was really cool to see the 3 different Wormadam. It was very funny when Burmy ate all of TR’s food. It was hilarious when TR wanted Wobbuffet used Counter against Burmy, Burmy using Protect against Wobbuffet, the battle between Meowth and Burmy, and Meowth accidently KOing Burmy. It was cool to see a Mothim.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Apparently, PUSA cut out the Boss Fantasy.

Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack.

Based on that image, I can probably see why.

This was a nice episode, but I don't understand why Burmy would just use tackle when it was able to use hidden power all along. Other that that, everything pretty much falls into place.
    Haxorus has been pitted against a Raticate in a pokemon battle. Who will get to make the first move?

Haha, awesome. Cheryl had a voice to match her personality. Suddenly reminded me of Luna from Harry Potter :P

"Like my beloved grandfather once said, once you've caught a Bug-type Pokemon, you may never hold hands with a man again."

How convenient...
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

I was wondering what Giovanni fantasy everyone was talking cause I didn't see it...then it must have been too disturbing to air, lol.

I loved this episode, Team Rocket was actually pretty funny this time. Wobbuffet never gets old to me, haha. I liked when they cheered that Meowth won but realized they had to lose lol. Also Wobbuffet trying to block Burmy and getting pwned was pretty funny, even tho I love the blue blob Also Team Rocket's Pokemon actually dodging an attack from Pikachu, wtf! lol That was pretty awesome actually, they must be getting a little better finally.

Meowth: Now its time for us to fly across the land!
    Wobbuffet: WOBBUFFET! XD

lol XD

Hm, I really didn´t like Cheryl in the beginning but she grow a bit in the end. Liked her Grandpa comments and Brocks "what a man" comment.

Even if she is going to stay a few eps I don´t think she is the "right" fourth member of the group (long time member). But for a few eps she can be ok I guess.

Some funny moments so I give the episode 6/10 overall.
    We say goodbye in the pouring rain
    And I break down as you walk away.
    Stay, stay.
    'Cause all my life I felt this way
    But I could never find the words to say
    Stay, stay.

~ Stay by Hurts

The Boss Scene was sad to see go...

...however, PUSA didn't edit Nekkid Burmy...talk about hypocritical, eh?

I didn't understand that bit with the bug-types and holding a man's hands...What did she say in Japan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Four Karen
    Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best.
    Take a step and I'm on my way. Gonna start all over again!

Quote Originally Posted by Juuhachigou View Post
    I was wondering what Giovanni fantasy everyone was talking cause I didn't see it...then it must have been too disturbing to air, lol.
    Here you go.

Disregarding the edit, it was a pretty good dub. Cheryl sounded like I thought she would, and the Counter VS Protect bit gave me a little chuckle. Only thing that sucked is that Wormadam was shafted to like 15 seconds of screentime.

FC: 3180-5269-0929

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast