Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Some Enchanted Sweetening (498)

This episode was ok... It was cool to see Plant-Cloak Wormadon, Sand-Cloak Wormadon, Trash-Cloak Wormadon, and Mothim for the 1st time. It was cool to see a Plant-Cloak Burmy again. It was very smart for Cheryl to use a Chansey that knows Attract to find out if the Burmy was a male or not. It was great that they explained about the male/female gender-only evolutions for Burmy. Burmy looked cool when it used its vine to attack TR. It was funny when Meowth knocked out Burmy when he was supposed to be allowing Burmy to win.

40/100

Burmy is cute, never knew it looked so odd when all his leaves fell off xD
    it was cool and i really like this episode
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I dont know if it was just me or not but I really didnt get this episode. What is with cheryl? Her skirt? Woth those boots? And her hair? But i only think that when i watch this one episode. I get the other ones with her in it. I even think cheryl looks cute. Im confused. Like i said i dont get the episode.

Notice it says most people like me.

No you may not have my autograph.

Spoiler:- Credits:

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcoat View Post
    Re-watching this episode a few days after seeing HP & tHPP made me realise that Cheryl strongly reminds me of Luna Lovegood, due to her voice and some of the things she keeps on saying.

Something which only made me enjoy this episode so much more the second time around.
    That just improved the episode in retrospect for me, tremendously.

Some of Cheryl's early dialogue makes her sound a little condescending, unintentionally.

"I'm so thankful for advice from a girl I've never even met", while delivered kindly, really seems a bit snarky...

The way she introduces herself is amusing, too. "My friends call me Cheryl." So that's not your real name? Only your friends can use your first name? What did you mean?
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

I hated these 3 episodes and they reminded me of Johto fillers.
    2/10
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234