Thread: the boy swallowed a penny the goats were sad

Default the boy swallowed a penny the goats were sad

i got my pokemon ruby game from a guy i knew and one part of the game said a boy swallowed a penny the goats were sad. i now realize that it fake but how could somone change the writing in the game is doesnt make any sense and if you think you know the answer please tell me.

Ps i am aware that this is a quote thing from the disney show the weekenders

They hacked the game. So they changed the coding of the game. Making the game to function wrong. So in other words it is fake. BIG TIME>()

Hacked game most likely made on a computer and then placed on a game. My friends used to do this to make the game more "interesting"
    Quote Originally Posted by Him In The Court View Post
    Hunters became motivated by Pokemon-slogan "Gotta Catch Em All" and captured more animals than ever in 1999. That resulted in the now only half as big amount of tigers in India.
    Celebrating Ten years of being a Pokemon trainer.

They hacked, and Metal Mewtwo, you make - ALOT - of pointless threads.

Many people have made hacks of pokemon games. Your friend must be one of them.
    3DS FC: 1375-7376-7727

Quote Originally Posted by metal mewtwo View Post
    i got my pokemon ruby game from a guy i knew and one part of the game said a boy swallowed a penny the goats were sad. i now realize that it fake but how could somone change the writing in the game is doesnt make any sense and if you think you know the answer please tell me.

Ps i am aware that this is a quote thing from the disney show the weekenders

That is the funniest thing I have ever read!

But yeah, the game is a hack. It's possible that he illegally downloaded it then changed the stuff in it.

Pikawho?: 2148 8311 0090 (3DS) ; Piak48 (NNID); Noibat, Fraxure, Sliggoo (FS)

I got one hacked game, but I never play it.......lol it never saves

ok thanks now i know it is a hack

Wow that is interesting.. of course ur game's hacked.. i had a game that was hacked i knew it was hacked whenever i got in a battle with a pokemon there was a brown box hiding it i threw the game out and purchased a new one which i beat like 25+ times :P u should get a new ruby there cheap at amazon..
    Last edited by sandslash_1; 22nd April 2007 at 7:42 PM.