Thread: old rivels

Default old rivels

will there com a episode where ash meets one of his old rivels , who should it be.

It would have been cool to see Tyson or Morrrisen or Herrison .

wow........

Next Cameo thread???

Misty.
    Long Live Gliscor

This is rivals not cameo's and Misty is not a rival LOL. I think he should meet Herrison, I really liked that guy.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    This is rivals not cameo's and Misty is not a rival LOL. I think he should meet Herrison, I really liked that guy.
    I think he means that this a sub-category that should belong in the "Next Cameo Thread." And it does. Black Ninja, please do some research and don't post threads that have no point to be posted. How many times has this happened now?

I really see no point in bringing rivals that haven't been seen for years for a single cameo. They're in the past, and that's where these arc-rivals will remain.

And even if it wasn't specifically mentioned in the anime, Ash and Misty are rivals of sorts. They are trying to become masters.

i really liked richie and he was only in about 2 episodes so i hope he returns hopfully with evolved pokemon so he has riachu charizard and tyranitar but this time ash will win

there is a Thread for this you know its called the "Next Cameo Thread" and its at the top so*sticks a sign post say close me on this Thread* good day

if we ever see richie again. what pokemon do you think he'll have? he always have pokemon similar to ash's pokemon.

if we ever see richie again. what pokemon do you think he'll have? he always have pokemon similar to ash's pokemon.

I really think that if Harrison was ever to return, it should have been somewhere further into the Hoenn Saga, for example, around Mossdeep City or something.

Richie has had many an oppurtunity to return, and he probably still could. I'd like to see Casey, who was originally portrayed as a rival.

Morrisson and Tyson would be okay to be seen. I'd love to see Katie from Lilycove City, who Ash battled in the Hoenn League. She was brilliant.

I want to see Nando again.

Iota
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

@ next cameo sticky: um no lol that thread has been loooong gone. :[

Anyways it's not like anyone ever says anything different in these threads...closing.