The Diamond & Pearl Scramble Challenge
Welcome to the newest addition to the Scramble Challenge Series, welcome to all, I’m Optical Flash – the creator of the Scramble Challenges, otherwise known as Aaron. My assistants and also close friends that help me keep this idea going are Vycksta, and Corsolakid – who both share equal status in this thread. They are here to help answer questions, enforce the rules, and of course the very basis of the thread itself to take challenges and give them. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to send any three of us a personal message, we’ll answer it the best we can.
Now then… since the introductions are over with, I say that we get with the rules. These rules are to be followed
, not bent, twisted, or ignored entirely. Failure to comply will result in anything from a warning to banishment from the thread. The maximum warning you will ever get is three, all based on what is going on of course you may get a warning… or else be banished on the spot. Please
keep this in mind.
1. No duplicates of any kind of Pokemon.
2. No legendary Pokemon are allowed to be issued out, this is meant to be a challenge… not a walkthrough.
3. No issuing ‘useless’ Pokemon – this is the current list for ‘useless’ Pokemon – Caterpie, Metapod, Weedle, Kakuna, Wurmple,Combee, and Feebas (NOTE: Feebas may be issued out if the person says they will accept it! This is due to the fact is can learn TM’s.)
4. For each challenge you must state which version you are using, and if you have trading capabilities. This will help keep confusion to a minimum when being issued Pokemon.
5. “First come, first serve” as the saying goes, basically in short the first six people who can reply, get to issue the Pokemon to the challenge taker. Please remember as this is important
; You may only give out one
post, got to let others have a chance as well all. Also when giving out Pokemon, due to the fact there may be several or many challenges being issued at the time, please use this extremely simple format for issuing Pokemon. Just state the name, then the Pokemon – as shown in this example.
6. If there are certain Pokemon that you extremely dislike, or dislike using. You must
state this when taking a challenge, rejecting team members is becoming a largely growing habit out there and it angers some people. If you don’t post which Pokemon you will not use, then your accepting all Pokemon.
7. Last and certainly not least, just have fun with it. It is meant to be a challenge, but to also provide a new way to play and enjoy a game we already know. Just because you may not be able to complete one challenge doesn’t mean you can’t try another!
Now then… lets start with the first twist for the newest additions to the Scramble Threads. The newest addition is what I would like to call the “Scramble Mix.”
The Scramble Mix is a special way to make the challenges more interesting, while this may look like it will get confusing a don’t believe it will, due to the fact that all the Scramble Mix is (for now
) is the option to pick which type of move set the Pokemon must have during the challenge… whether it be physical or special based. This could and will highly alter strategies, change ideas and inspire new ones I hope, as well adding another twist to the challenge itself. When issuing a Pokemon like this, please follow the simple example. Important
; Remember that when issued a Scramble Mix Pokemon, if they say Special, then you must only use Special based attacks on that Pokemon, and same with Physical. Remember though… you don’t have to give out Scramble Mixes, they’re your choice!
Optical Flash – Scramble Mix(Physical/Special);Butterfree
I hope that you all enjoy the newest addition to the now ?famous? Scramble Challenge Series. Remember that all of the old Scramble Challenge thread will remain open for now (basically for as long as they remain decently active), so you can still take challenges there if wanted. I hope to see this thread thrive as must as the R/S/E Scramble Challenge thread.
LETS START THE SCRAMBLE!