Page 1 of 458 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The D/P Scramble Challenge

Default The D/P Scramble Challenge

The Diamond & Pearl Scramble Challenge

Welcome to the newest addition to the Scramble Challenge Series, welcome to all, I’m Optical Flash – the creator of the Scramble Challenges, otherwise known as Aaron. My assistants and also close friends that help me keep this idea going are Vycksta, and Corsolakid – who both share equal status in this thread. They are here to help answer questions, enforce the rules, and of course the very basis of the thread itself to take challenges and give them. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to send any three of us a personal message, we’ll answer it the best we can.

Now then… since the introductions are over with, I say that we get with the rules. These rules are to be followed, not bent, twisted, or ignored entirely. Failure to comply will result in anything from a warning to banishment from the thread. The maximum warning you will ever get is three, all based on what is going on of course you may get a warning… or else be banished on the spot. Please keep this in mind.

\-\-Rules-/-/
    1. No duplicates of any kind of Pokemon.
    2. No legendary Pokemon are allowed to be issued out, this is meant to be a challenge… not a walkthrough.
    3. No issuing ‘useless’ Pokemon – this is the current list for ‘useless’ Pokemon – Caterpie, Metapod, Weedle, Kakuna, Wurmple,Combee, and Feebas (NOTE: Feebas may be issued out if the person says they will accept it! This is due to the fact is can learn TM’s.)
    4. For each challenge you must state which version you are using, and if you have trading capabilities. This will help keep confusion to a minimum when being issued Pokemon.
    5. “First come, first serve” as the saying goes, basically in short the first six people who can reply, get to issue the Pokemon to the challenge taker. Please remember as this is important; You may only give out one Pokemon per challenge per post, got to let others have a chance as well all. Also when giving out Pokemon, due to the fact there may be several or many challenges being issued at the time, please use this extremely simple format for issuing Pokemon. Just state the name, then the Pokemon – as shown in this example.

{”DPSCRAMBLE; Butterfree”}

6. If there are certain Pokemon that you extremely dislike, or dislike using. You must state this when taking a challenge, rejecting team members is becoming a largely growing habit out there and it angers some people. If you don’t post which Pokemon you will not use, then your accepting all Pokemon.
    7. Last and certainly not least, just have fun with it. It is meant to be a challenge, but to also provide a new way to play and enjoy a game we already know. Just because you may not be able to complete one challenge doesn’t mean you can’t try another!

Now then… lets start with the first twist for the newest additions to the Scramble Threads. The newest addition is what I would like to call the “Scramble Mix.” The Scramble Mix is a special way to make the challenges more interesting, while this may look like it will get confusing a don’t believe it will, due to the fact that all the Scramble Mix is (for now ) is the option to pick which type of move set the Pokemon must have during the challenge… whether it be physical or special based. This could and will highly alter strategies, change ideas and inspire new ones I hope, as well adding another twist to the challenge itself. When issuing a Pokemon like this, please follow the simple example. Important; Remember that when issued a Scramble Mix Pokemon, if they say Special, then you must only use Special based attacks on that Pokemon, and same with Physical. Remember though… you don’t have to give out Scramble Mixes, they’re your choice!

Optical Flash – Scramble Mix(Physical/Special);Butterfree

I hope that you all enjoy the newest addition to the now ?famous? Scramble Challenge Series. Remember that all of the old Scramble Challenge thread will remain open for now (basically for as long as they remain decently active), so you can still take challenges there if wanted. I hope to see this thread thrive as must as the R/S/E Scramble Challenge thread.

Now then…

LETS START THE SCRAMBLE!
    Last edited by Optical Flash; 25th April 2007 at 7:27 AM.
    ... Come Prove Yourself...

OMG!! you said there was gonna be a twist, I like it. It'll keep things interesting. Plus, it'll keep out some of thos people that don't know why they're here. Congrats, I almost thought you were gonna do something else like, "you can only evolve Trapinch once it gets to level 60" or something like that. I like it, this will be fun.

unfortunately, at the moment, i'm unable to take such a challenge. I wish I could, but I can't. No DS and no Diamond version. darn. Don't worry, i'll still be here to hand out Pokemon that you don't want!

corsolakid

oh, and while i'm in the D/P section, where's the Corsola evo that I asked for? lol, wouldn't that be nice? *shot*

EDIT: 1st post! W00T!
    Currently working on a new Contestshipping story, and intrest, ideas or questions, just shoot me a pm!

Currently looking for and

If you have ANY of them and are willing to trade, send me a pm and we'll haggle over price. :] Thanks!

Yay, a D/P SC thread!!
    Ok, I'll take a challenge.
    Diamond, no trading, no scramble mixes, and I won't use Rock or Steel types.
    Also, fully evolved Pokemon or ones with no evolutions, please.
    Last edited by Shadow_07; 24th April 2007 at 11:16 PM.

Xx|Divinity|xX

hmmm, let's see... Pachirisu? no... hmmm... Glacia? no... wow, this is harder than I thought. you know what? on second thought, yes, use Pachirisu!

corsolakid

EDIT: YESS!!! I assigned the First of the new season! w00t! I feel special!

btw, when i decide to take a challenge, Optical Flash assigns my first Pokemon, no questions asked.
    Currently working on a new Contestshipping story, and intrest, ideas or questions, just shoot me a pm!

If you have ANY of them and are willing to trade, send me a pm and we'll haggle over price. :] Thanks!

I will start one with Pearl, can I have second to third evolve forms please..

EDIT: Forgot to say I don't want 2 types the same, IE..two fire types
    Last edited by Twilit Dragoon; 25th April 2007 at 1:33 AM.

Storm Dragoon, take Purugly.

-Pachirisu
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Xx|Divinity|xX

Storm Dragon, I'd appreciate it if you'd take this Vespiquen as a gift to commemerate the wonderous-ness of the D/P Scramble thread. I know it's rare, but hey, I had to hand it out sometime and I think you're strong enough to handle it. take it as a compliment.

corsolakid

Shadow 07, take Toxicroak
    Name: Chaos
    FC: 0043 9413 3534

FIXED MY WIFI!!!

Great, a hard to find Pokemon. ><
    Thanks anyways! =D

-Pachirisu
    -Toxicroak
    -
    -
    -
    -

Xx|Divinity|xX

haha, no problem. i actually have no idea how hard to get or how good any of the pokemon i am assigning are...

storm dragoon, take hippowdon

FIXED MY WIFI!!!

I want to take the scamble challenge.
    I have diamond and no scramble mix. I
    can't trade, i have only one DS.
    My Shiny Pokemon
    Sapphire/Emerald/Leafgreen/XD/Diamond/Platinum/HeartGold
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2ijow3a.png[/IMG]Made by me
    Currently Hunting:
    Got on 437 Soft resets
    Pokemon Bracket Winner

mew lover, take a Lopunny.

Xx|Divinity|xX

Thanks
    1.Lopunny
    2.Gastrodon
    3.Skunktank

Shadow 07 you can have Kricketune
    Last edited by mew lover; 28th April 2007 at 12:31 AM.
    My Shiny Pokemon
    Sapphire/Emerald/Leafgreen/XD/Diamond/Platinum/HeartGold
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2ijow3a.png[/IMG]Made by me
    Currently Hunting:
    Got on 437 Soft resets
    Pokemon Bracket Winner

Chaos:
    Medicham
    [img]http://i19.*******.com/2hdtcig.png[/img]
    ^Kakishi^
    2% of the Teen population NEVER tried smoking. I am proud to be one of them! (started by MistyLover)

Trading Deoxys via WIFI! PM ME FOR TRADES!

mew lover, let's see. Take a Gastrodon. enjoy!

corsolakid

-Pachirisu
    -Toxicroak
    -Kricketune
    -
    -
    -

Well, I have 2 of the 3 Pokemon. ^.^'

Xx|Divinity|xX

*joins*diamond, no trading, CAN transfer non starters(only enperuto if you chose a starter(i refuse to restart, but will take any chalenge with available poke's))

dragoon: garmeil
    chaoscontroller(you have no power over me!)(i'm just assuming, because of magnitude that you're in, if not, disregard this): mukuhawk
    mew lover: pochama
    shadow: Donkarasu
    (as you can tell i only use the jap. names)
    Last edited by Ancient Chaos; 25th April 2007 at 12:41 AM.

Shadow I give thee a Medicham. Use it wisely.
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Ancient Chaos, take a Mismagius.
    BTW, thanks!!

-Pachirisu
    -Toxicroak
    -Kricketune
    -Honchkrow
    -
    -

Xx|Divinity|xX

Magnititude adn Ancient Chaos - No I am not in, as I do not have D/P yet. Sorry. I'm just assigning.

FIXED MY WIFI!!!

Pokemon so far:

Vespiquen
    Hippowdon
    Purugly

Can anyone give me a fully evolved Pokemon from the beginning of the game, I don't really want to use a starter..

EDIT: Need a flyer and a surfer as well, no more Bug, Normal or Ground types please..

Use a Staraptor, Storm Dragoon
    [IMG]http://i32.*******.com/169err8.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/3143151.jpg[/IMG]
    Shhh.

Pokemon so far:

Vespiquen
    Hippowdon
    Purugly
    Staraptor

EDIT: Need a surfer as well, no more Bug, Normal, Flying or Ground types please..

Storm Dragoon, for a surfer, take the awesomeness of Floatzel!

Off topic: Long live the D/P Scramble Thread!!!
    The New PBR Pokedex Updated as of : 10/12/07 (PM me videos of PBR Pokemon and receive credit)

D/P Friend Code: 0688 3300 1403 Name: Saint

Shadow_07, take a Driftloon
    [IMG]http://i32.*******.com/169err8.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/3143151.jpg[/IMG]
    Shhh.

Page 1 of 458 123451151101 ... LastLast