Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro-Cloning Club 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Inverted Smeargle View Post
    Pokemon bolded i wouldn't mind getting

and i have the coloseum bons disk so if you can tell which natures you would want ill try my bestt to get them but i still hafta beat the e4 and get national dex so it might be a

Also to the people sending me pms hold off for awhile till i get the nation dex and beat the e4 okkies?!?!?!
    I'll give you whichever you want, even more than one, just tell me what you want so I can get it. I'd like a Modest one if you can get it, and if not, Bold or Timid. I haven't beaten the E4 either, but I just need to get through Victory Road and train a bit, then I can, and the National Dex should be fairly easy.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

I, too, would also like to join the procloning club. I think that cloning should be allowed, because not everyone wants to part with their prised pokemon, but the offer is way to good to pass up, especially with GTS!
    In every game, I have trained one Pokemon to be my partner and friend. He has never let me down, and I will continue to befriend one in every game i Play.....
    His name?

I am a trainer of Abra.....

Welcome. Anyway how about a topic.

What was the most recent pokemon you cloned?

mine was a ho-oh just about 10 min ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Emerald View Post
    I'll give you whichever you want, even more than one, just tell me what you want so I can get it. I'd like a Modest one if you can get it, and if not, Bold or Timid. I haven't beaten the E4 either, but I just need to get through Victory Road and train a bit, then I can, and the National Dex should be fairly easy.
    well im just now getting into celestic town and ive had the game for two weeks but only played for about 24 hrs. but its a 3day weekend for me so i hope to get at least to the last gym. as for the jirachi ill try my best for a modest and i think i might already have that type ill check later and edit this post if i do.

Shiny Regirock. Still cloning it for trades, but not now. I'm trying to catch a Careful Ditto with flawless HP and Def or SDef. Still nothing. Not even with a Careful Synchronize Ralts 1st in my party.

BT

[IMG]http://i19.*******.com/4e1iknm.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit to Anjoola for the awesome TC and Master of Fossils for the userbar.
    Vespiquen is my Bishie! I claimed her at the Bishie Thread!

Has anyone experienced a trouble with the cloning glitch on Diamond/Pearl?
        Spoiler:- My friend codes:

I'm a proud user of Ubers!

i would also like to join the pro cloning club, but just to be sure, what is the item glitch?
    Sam T, all day, every day

Hooray! I am part of the club!
    And another note is that I will be giving away free Lugia with Masterballs attached with them! The catch? They are all called "Psycholugia," after the member with the same name. (I called my Lugia that because both were Lugia...)

Also, I have all the Birds/Kings (I meant the Regis; "Regi" means "king", or at least according to what I read) up for cloning!

I also have:

Chansey with Soothe Bell
    Clefable with Iron Coat (for those "evolve with metal coat pokémon")
    Feebas
    Pichu with Light Ball and Volt Tackle
    Relicath & Wailord (just in case that future pkmn games allow putting pokémon back in our GBA gmaes and you want to unlock the Kings yourselves)
    Cimecho
    Surskit
    Kingdra
    Kyogre
    Groudon
    Mewtwo
    Onix with Metal Coat (named after Brock)
    Omanyte (named Hornbill, but to be renamed Hookbill)
    Hitmonlee (nicknamed Bruce)
    a lended (no, really!) shiny Raticate
    Cradily
    Armaldo
    and at least some of those hard-to-evolve-or-obtain pre-cloned or ready for cloning!

I also got:
    King's Rock
    Lucky Egg
    Thick Club
    Stick
    Big Pearl
    Dragon Fang
    Max Elixir
    Max Ether
    Max Revive
    Nugget
    and all of those power-up-a-specific-type-of-attack items!

Also have:
    Spelon
    Pamtre
    Durin
    and Belue

Soon to have:
    Ho-Oh
    Jirachi
    Huntail
    Gorebyss
    Kabuto
    Blastoise with Hydro Cannon (named after Bowser)
    Charizard with Flame Pillar (or something like that) (named after Draco from TMNT, even though I am not 100% interested in the series)
    and Venusaur with Frenzy Plant up for trading (though some of the above pokémon are not obtained at all)!

(And maybe Mew/Celebi/Deoxys, but I never saw my friend with them, so I have doubts.)

Looking for:
    A Liechi berry
    At least another shiny pokémon
    Last edited by Marky Vigoroth; 4th May 2007 at 9:43 PM. Reason: mispelled "same"
    I may be leaving Serebbiforums soon. i do not know when.

Until then, here is my art!

Yay! I cloned my first Pokémon on Diamond! It was only a Cranidos for the test, but my future targets will be rares and legendaries.
    It's way harder to clone on Diamond than I thought, but it's worth it!

Pokemon wanted: Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, any shiny Pokemon.

Giving away: Every 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gen legendary excluding the ones listed above.

Can somone PM me very Detailed instrutions on how to Clone in D&P?

Default Mix up

Umm Master of fossils im not a member of this club and have been an anti-cloner now for a month.

Winds of change...

hey could i join i love cloning on d/p i cloned my shiny bagon, duskull. chimchar and rayquaza today and plenty of items

thanks
    my pearl friend code 4725 3239 3337
    username MATEC
    My Diamond friend code0258 9193 0408
    usernamelincoln

Hi~ I've only recently started cloning in Emerald (haven't done it earlier since I didn't have a reason to, but now that I want more TMs for D/P...). However, I've also done it back in RBY and GSC, so cloning is pretty much a pastime for me. Unfortunately I don't have many rare Pokemon to clone since I live a long ways from where the events were held and I don't have any third- or fourth-gen shinies, but if I may I'd like to join this club regardless.
    D/P Friend Code: 0473 4301 4518/ Trainer Name: Maya
    D/P Trade List

Fizzy Bubbles || FB PC
    ¤ deviantART ¤ Livejournal ¤
    Owner of TM 47: The Skarmory Fanlisting

[Anime Character: Kageyama Reiji from Gatekeepers]
    [Anime Song: "A Rising Tide" from GUN x SWORD]
    [Ship: Diego Armando x Mia Fey from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney]

Hey I would like to join... I've been cloning Pokémon and items on my Emerald version for awhile now... only lost one by mistake, a shiny Hypno , I accidently put it into one of the PC boxes after I had saved... oh, and if anyone is interested I have quite a few cloned Mews (they were cloned from a Legit Mew that I got from a Nintendo event )...
    Last edited by WishIhadaManafi5; 4th May 2007 at 7:26 PM.

woot for new page. just so everyone knows i do have shiny voltorbs/electrodes up for trade, shinies in return are appreciated but not necessary.

cred to spongeaud at m & br tc shop
    ---HUNTING---shiny eevees, 8 of them, (shiny) legendary beast trio, (shiny) legendary bird trio, (shiny) Johto starters, cyndaquil has priority.
    ---HAVE--- shiny voltorb, shiny electrode
    Pro-Cloning Club

Quote Originally Posted by tpl2000 View Post
    woot for new page. just so everyone knows i do have shiny voltorbs/electrodes up for trade, shinies in return are appreciated but not necessary.
    Cool, I need one of those .
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fossils View Post
    Welcome. Anyway how about a topic.

mine was a ho-oh just about 10 min ago.
    Hmm... the most recent Pokémon that I have cloned is a shiny Drowzee. I cloned it about a month ago.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

A Wobbuffett so I could have one for Lv.50 Frontier and raise another for Lv.100.
    I'm not in a hurry to clone shinies or any other Pokémon for Diamond because unfortunately I'll still have to wait a LOT for it. -_-'

Credit to RaiBlade for the Userbar.

Trading site is CLOSED, since I am no longer able to use wi-fi connection. I apologise to everyone who I arranged trades with and to everyone who requested any Legendary through the Pro-Cloning club.

How do you clone in Diamond/Pearl????

I made a new banner for the club!

(All the pre-D/P pokémon sprites are from Pokémon Palace Network; the D/P sprites are from Pokémon Elite 2000.)
    [Permission is given for any club member/the club in whole to use/publish this signature, but give credit to me and where I got the original sprites where you list the banners! (However, if yuo are putting thi in your signature, no credit is needed.)]

Since no one answered my question, I'll ask it again:

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Metagross View Post
    The Item Cloning glitch. Does it work in the US versions? Or is it just in the Japanese ones? If anyone has tried it on a US copy please answer. Thanks.
    Btw, Marky Vigoroth, the banner is too small, I can't see a thing. O_o

Credit to RaiBlade for the Userbar.

Trading site is CLOSED, since I am no longer able to use wi-fi connection. I apologise to everyone who I arranged trades with and to everyone who requested any Legendary through the Pro-Cloning club.

i did my first clone on diamond on a budew so im going to try it a gain
    oh and one i gat good at cloning i will tade japanese named lucarios with pokerus lv 100
    banner credit to Shadowshocker
    my FC=1890 7724 9731

Banners CANNOT exceed an area of 46800 pixels. The banner you had was too large, so 's been deleted. Please read the Signature Rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Metagross View Post
    Btw, Marky Vigoroth, the banner is too small, I can't see a thing. O_o
    That is only a thumbnail of the banner; click on it for full size.

(And oops! I do not have the kings in my Emerald, even though they are in my Leaf Green, and my Clefable does not have the Metal Coat! But I have more pokémon than I thought, so do not worry for getting that one pokémon that you desire! Also: My Feebas have Kelpsy/Hondew berries with them, so you can start on giving them pokéblocks right away!)
    Last edited by Marky Vigoroth; 5th May 2007 at 2:54 AM.

shinyumbreon5 is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

hay could i join i have cloned a few pokemon in pokemon emerald version and i have tried the GTS cloning on d/p and i need some help with it.
    [IMG]http://i3.*******.com/2s67adz.jpg[/IMG]
    here is the quiz link

Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast